Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,780)

Showing posts 55,581 - 55,600 of58,246
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Marth571 wrote:
<quoted text>Because like I'm all old and worn out you sure old peoples blood is any good?
And you're not old or worn out, I don't think. Just cut down on the Fatty Foods and try to eat healthy, as I'm sure you already know.
It's all that stuff that they used to tell us was good for us, but we know know, it's not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

whatafux wrote:
<quoted text> Because little boys get HIV to.
You're talking about "Little Boys"...maturity-wise, I'm sure.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not old or worn out, I don't think. Just cut down on the Fatty Foods and try to eat healthy, as I'm sure you already know.
It's all that stuff that they used to tell us was good for us, but we know know, it's not.
I don't think anything sold in the stores is good for us anymore. I also think they put crap in the city water too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Marth571 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think anything sold in the stores is good for us anymore. I also think they put crap in the city water too.
There's alot of Low-Fat and No-Fat Products in the Stores now that are very good and you really can't tell the difference from the High-Fat Stuff, except it's healthier. Some of it is actually better tasting. Every little bit of high fat that you cut out of your diet, Helps...because it mounts up!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Oh, as far as the water goes, you're probably right, but it's to kill stuff that will hurt you just as badly, if they didn't put the chemicals in the water, so what are you gonna do? You're danged if you do and danged if you don't...and we HAVE to have water!
Waitress

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy do u have a job besides topix?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Waitress wrote:
Really Sassy do u have a job besides topix?
Why? Are you wanting to hire me? I won't come cheap! Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
There's alot of Low-Fat and No-Fat Products in the Stores now that are very good and you really can't tell the difference from the High-Fat Stuff, except it's healthier. Some of it is actually better tasting. Every little bit of high fat that you cut out of your diet, Helps...because it mounts up!
That stuff cost's a bundle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Marth571 wrote:
<quoted text>That stuff cost's a bundle.
Not all of it. Miracle whip...and Walmart has some very good Store Brands that are Low-Fat, actually they are better than the Name Brand stuff. Ritz crackers and stuff like that. Low-fat Peanut is better than the High-Fat, tastes more like Peanuts, but it's hard to find around here.
Buy leaner cuts of meat and Crock-Pot it or marinate it overnight. Buy Low-Fat salad dressings, Low-fat Margarines and Sour Creme, they are really good, also.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of it. Miracle whip...and Walmart has some very good Store Brands that are Low-Fat, actually they are better than the Name Brand stuff. Ritz crackers and stuff like that. Low-fat Peanut is better than the High-Fat, tastes more like Peanuts, but it's hard to find around here.
Buy leaner cuts of meat and Crock-Pot it or marinate it overnight. Buy Low-Fat salad dressings, Low-fat Margarines and Sour Creme, they are really good, also.
I do eat healthy, I eat deer I harvest and process myself into deer sausage, bologna, burgers and steaks. I have a garden every year and we can veggies too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Marth571 wrote:
<quoted text>I do eat healthy, I eat deer I harvest and process myself into deer sausage, bologna, burgers and steaks. I have a garden every year and we can veggies too.
Deer is very healthy...very low-fat, if you like it. I just never could get the wild taste out of it, completely.
If you've got any good hints in how to get that wild taste completely out, I could use the hints.:)
youve been scammed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Deer is very healthy...very low-fat, if you like it. I just never could get the wild taste out of it, completely.
If you've got any good hints in how to get that wild taste completely out, I could use the hints.:)
I actually use a buttermilk soak to get the gamey taste out. My family has done this for years and even for liver. My grandfather thought it removed toxins. Who knows, but I have given my kids venison burgers when they thought it was hamburger. I also use it for bbq. Maybe others will give their tips.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do remind me later today and I'll send you some links on what to use so the deer tastes great.
Athens Resident

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THIS MUST NO LONGER BE A THREAD ABOUT THE FIRE??? I GUESS THE USELESS OTHER CRAP ON HERE WAS IMPORTANT!!!!!!
gogo man

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Tnn in need of A new man for the team. how about Hot jimmy corldwell head football team,

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually fall for that? Walmart brands are better than name brands? Well I guess the are but only because they are cheaper. I used to work in a packaging plant as a yard man/loader. One of our products was dried beans. We packaged many major brands for grocery store chains, as well as generic. The only difference was the packaging. The beans came out of the same hopper.

This is very common practice in all industries. I haul from many major companies and they all package their products for store chains under a generic or store specific brand. The fact is that their product is no difference than the name brand. No worse or no better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

youve been scammed wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually use a buttermilk soak to get the gamey taste out. My family has done this for years and even for liver. My grandfather thought it removed toxins. Who knows, but I have given my kids venison burgers when they thought it was hamburger. I also use it for bbq. Maybe others will give their tips.
I tried the buttermilk soak but maybe I didn't let it soak long enough because it didn't take all the wild taste out of it.

“DaJudge's Rulings Are Final”

Since: Sep 10

Proud to be a Troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Well NTM, someone has to make the generics too. I figure that they are the name brands that didn't quite muster up to the quality, so the sell them as generic. At least it gives people a job. I buy generics in veggies because after all of the seasonings I put in them, you can't tell the difference.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Marth571 wrote:
<quoted text>I do remind me later today and I'll send you some links on what to use so the deer tastes great.
Ok Marth, I will remind you. I"d love to have them because I know somebody that deer hunts and has offered me an endless supply of deer meat, but I turned down the offer because many years ago, somebody gave me some and I couldn't eat it. But, I would try it again, if I could get the wild taste out of it, because it's very healthy meat to eat.
Mature Adult Woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The fire that this Thread is about, happened 2 years ago. Somebody posted that these People , quite awhile back, had already gotten a new home and had moved on with their lives.
Yeah, and my question is why does Linda Cooper and other keep this evil going on. This is about a fire. Wish the elders in this community demonstrate a behavior of common decency. She shames so many elderly people in BC with hear bizarre interactions on Topix. My friends Mabel, Susan and Wanda all would appreciate a better style a behavior. They all pretend to or will "be kind" in her face (phone/Instant message/email etc... however, behind her back they ALL THINK SHE IS SHORT A FEW SCREWS. They are nice, because they want to get away from the drama as much as possible. This type of on going constant internet behavior is a true sign of a deeply troubled person. Oh we all know the real deal about her mom and daughter too. If any of you want more give me a email for more details and evidence of my facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,581 - 55,600 of58,246
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Selmer Forum right now

Search the Selmer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's race 2014 22 min wondering 188
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 40 min TN Voter 124,227
Tiffany Morris 6 hr meth 2
why alot of very good looking white girls get w... (May '13) 7 hr Camilla 80
Mark single? (Jan '13) 12 hr just saying 6
tiffany peters (Jul '13) 17 hr LEXISLOU 18
sheriffs deputies 19 hr right 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Selmer Jobs

•••
•••