selmer needs a chick fil a

Posted in the Selmer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
c'mon

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2012
I sure wish there was a chick fil a here so I could support the cause!!!
Preacher

Stanton, TN

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Whose cause?? Ark,they raise more chickens than anyone. But yes would be very nice to see anything in Selmer,or whereever. But if you really support the cause give us a speach at courthouse lawn.
red

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2012
That's exactly what's wrong with selmer tn. Small minds & big mouths.
c'mon

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Preacher wrote:
Whose cause?? Ark,they raise more chickens than anyone. But yes would be very nice to see anything in Selmer,or whereever. But if you really support the cause give us a speach at courthouse lawn.
no speech needed lol enough said with the lines around every chick fil a nation wide
Preacher

Stanton, TN

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Yes Gov.Huckabee,and the state of Ark,Tyson Farms,have the bucks rolling in over chickens. After the strong support by the cause and Chick-Fil sold a record amt of chicken,now they gonna have another record sales by selling to Gay Chick-Fil kissing day. Always follow the money. This aint about heaven this is about MONEY.
hunnakkng

United States

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Preacher wrote:
Yes Gov.Huckabee,and the state of Ark,Tyson Farms,have the bucks rolling in over chickens. After the strong support by the cause and Chick-Fil sold a record amt of chicken,now they gonna have another record sales by selling to Gay Chick-Fil kissing day. Always follow the money. This aint about heaven this is about MONEY.
haha! loved this!
c'mon

United States

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Preacher wrote:
who knows it might run off some of the queers from Selmer lol
Preacher

Stanton, TN

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Yes,good chance you or some of your family be rite in there??
skeet

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Why would the queerz protest it? They love cock in their mouths!
bamagurl4

United States

#10 Aug 4, 2012
skeet wrote:
Why would the queerz protest it? They love cock in their mouths!
this is true.... Lol
idiots

Corinth, MS

#11 Aug 4, 2012
Dan Cathy, the CEO, etc. will be the first person in hell if anything in that idiotic book is true besides love thy neighbor. No, not because of his stance you ignorant hicks. If you amoral shits read that horrible book you love to thump so much, you would know why.
tell me this ....

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2012
idiots wrote:
Dan Cathy, the CEO, etc. will be the first person in hell if anything in that idiotic book is true besides love thy neighbor. No, not because of his stance you ignorant hicks. If you amoral shits read that horrible book you love to thump so much, you would know why.
so just what does it say in the good book about callin folks ignorant hicks or any of that other slanderous talk you were talking... Or wait maybe that falls under love thy neighbor ... Try practice what you preach there preacher
me

Lexington, TN

#13 Aug 4, 2012
Yes we need a Chick-Fil-A for the food but that's all. We need many things in this town. All of which involve jobs. Too bad nobody in our current govt. can get that accomplished. If we could bring in industry like we can build parks we would be better off all around. Last time I checked we haven't had a population boom that required three parks.
#it doesnt effect you!

Maury City, TN

#14 Aug 4, 2012
red wrote:
That's exactly what's wrong with selmer tn. Small minds & big mouths.
AMEN! If your not gay, don't worry about it, if ya are don't worry with what people have to say! Live your life how it makes you happy! Let the ones that like to run their mouths live in misery considering how much they like to make someone else's sexual preference consume their life. Simple minded people get nowhere.
skeet

United States

#15 Aug 4, 2012
Maybe chick fil a should hire the queers to choke their chickens?
I agree

Lexington, TN

#16 Aug 9, 2012
He'll yeah! They sure do need one! Instead of building all these freaking banks everywhere!! There's no whee good to eat around selmer! Burger king has got really jippy about their beef patties their half the size of the bun! A total waste of money burger king is! Chick-fil-a would Make a killling here!:)
bamagurl4

United States

#17 Aug 9, 2012
I agree wrote:
He'll yeah! They sure do need one! Instead of building all these freaking banks everywhere!! There's no whee good to eat around selmer! Burger king has got really jippy about their beef patties their half the size of the bun! A total waste of money burger king is! Chick-fil-a would Make a killling here!:)
maybe instead of adding more and more parks we could get one lol
Rockabilly

Sacramento, CA

#18 Aug 9, 2012
Maybe get some Kiss Chick Fil,go to the parks and have a party. What Selmer needs is some LOVEEEEEE

Since: Aug 12

Savannah, TN

#19 Aug 16, 2012
I like it. Go ahead and do it.
haha

Martin, TN

#20 Aug 16, 2012
Need a chic fil a just to get rid of queerw sounds good to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump 32 min confused 1
Wowser 1 hr Stupid 3
Mayor 2017 3 hr BlueDevil 3
serious feet question 17 hr SAF 6
Advice Sun Eye roll 33
simple pleasures Sat pusser 1
Sam Sanders Sat LaceyT 3

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance