Posted in the Selmer Forum

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Does anyone know the date?
possibly

Maury City, TN

#2 Oct 16, 2012
I believe someone said Nov. 6th. You could ask a junior, heard their class is in charge of it this year.
really

Maury City, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Seriously, junior class is in charge...why go to the trouble of having a pageant, just go ahead and give the crown to who you want to have it.
nopoint

Maury City, TN

#4 Oct 19, 2012
The pageant at MCHS is a fundraiser, no meaning what so ever, just a way for the junior class to raise some money. Doesn't matter who wins, no one will remember or even care 10 years from now, most could care less now. Think about it, how many past winners have competed in a major pageants like Miss. Tennessee?
mchspage

Pinson, TN

#5 Oct 26, 2012
I think I saw on the school's web page that it's Nov. 16th. You can check there to be sure.
judge

Medina, TN

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Think they will go as far as Corinth to get judges this year...I mean there's no way judges from Corinth or the surrounding area would know or be related to any of the contestants. Why on earth would anyone think such a thing?
surely

Henderson, TN

#7 Nov 4, 2012
I would think the teachers would be in charge of getting judges, etc....don't think it would make sense or be fair for the students to have anything to do with it.
wrong

Halls, TN

#8 Nov 12, 2012
surely wrote:
I would think the teachers would be in charge of getting judges, etc....don't think it would make sense or be fair for the students to have anything to do with it.
You would think, but hearing that the class Vice-Pres is handling that..No student should be allowed to be involved in getting judges or anything else, She probably already has her buddies or herself winning! RIDICULOUS!!!
curious

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Who won the pageant tonight????
winner

Jackson, TN

#10 Nov 16, 2012
curious wrote:
Who won the pageant tonight????
Maggie Coleman 9&10 group
Caroline Rowsey 11&12 group
curious

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 16, 2012
What about alternates??
winner

Jackson, TN

#12 Nov 16, 2012
curious wrote:
What about alternates??
not sure about alternates
Erin Ledlow

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Did you get Ito can beat you winner hah I'm cute
At it again

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Erin Ledlow wrote:
Did you get Ito can beat you winner hah I'm cute
Brandy Mullins Grifgin is out of her cage she has moved to Koosuth after stabbing her old man and thought this town was shed of her obsession with Erin Ledlow My gosh grow up get a job get off your welfare checks Quinco really needs you...
At it again

United States

#16 Nov 17, 2012
At it again wrote:
<quoted text>Brandy Mullins Grifgin is out of her cage she has moved to Koosuth after stabbing her old man and thought this town was shed of her obsession with Erin Ledlow My gosh grow up get a job get off your welfare checks Quinco really needs you...
That Griffin and Kossuth... Don't want to look like Brandy and her 7 th grade English

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buford Pusser (Jul '09) 39 min dkf 551
leave 2 hr yes 10
List all country boys In Selmer, Tn. (Jan '11) Fri Cemetery Walker 9
Jerry Sanders Thu poot 6
jeff huggins Thu Lucky 10
News Court Refuses To Stop Winkler Visitation (Dec '07) Thu Poopie pile 13
Selmer Kids Playing For Aville Apr 18 they all do it 86

Selmer Jobs

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages