all white schools
what

Tucker, GA

#48 Nov 9, 2012
Full of it wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK HERE YOU LITTLE RACIST BITCH PPL LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO HELL WIT A PRINT OF A SHOE ON YOUR ASS! Ppl like you really digust me n I wish u would move the fuck out of mcnairy county n find ur little state or country that have no blck ppl n live your life jus because really our community is coming together n jus so you kno alot of white girls n boys in this town have come together n made beautiful precious babies n reguardless of what you say one day the whole united states is gonna b mixed race n there ain't shit you can do about it but post on topix lol
Well meet u in hell
lol

Tucker, GA

#49 Nov 9, 2012
Yep
Stupid

Lockhart, TX

#50 Nov 21, 2012
Why do stupid white people get on here and talk smack, all the while making theirselves look even dumber without even making an educated point. Makes us look bad. But I guess every race has bad apples, SMH.
qwerty

Corinth, MS

#51 Nov 21, 2012
Wow ur a dumbass y dont u go to africa and stay i mean come on and take all those mixed beauties pr so u call them with u2 hell yea god made us all but there is a reason he put whites on one side and black on the other so shut ur face
hmmmm

Memphis, TN

#52 Nov 21, 2012
Everyone should watch this video. "A conversation about race". Its one hour long but well worth your time.
Kkk

Senoia, GA

#54 Mar 4, 2013
Spear chunchn mother suckers rise up. WAke up white people
Krustykrap

Tucker, GA

#55 Mar 4, 2013
Where is the National WHITE History Month??...
bi-racial guy
#56 Mar 4, 2013
No joke! Black History month is a joke! Seriously, where is the Native American, European American, Jewish, and so forth months. We should only have an American History month, with the absence of race...
Truth

Kirkland, WA

#57 Apr 30, 2013
Black history month is a joke. It should just be history but historically our history has never been included in American History. You want to know where the white history class is?...attend a regular American History class.

Want to know where WET is? Turn on the tv and tune in to any channel that is NOT BET.

Also, whites can go to predominantly black colleges...they even qualify for MINORITY scholarships...affirmative action cuts both ways though white women should know since they have been and continue to be the biggest beneficiaries of it.

To the OP: If you must know, there is an all white school in Marvell, AR called Marvell Academy. It was started by white supremist in the 60's. You be the judge.
queen2

Cedar Grove, TN

#58 Apr 30, 2013
Truth wrote:
Black history month is a joke. It should just be history but historically our history has never been included in American History. You want to know where the white history class is?...attend a regular American History class.
Want to know where WET is? Turn on the tv and tune in to any channel that is NOT BET.
Also, whites can go to predominantly black colleges...they even qualify for MINORITY scholarships...affirmative action cuts both ways though white women should know since they have been and continue to be the biggest beneficiaries of it.
To the OP: If you must know, there is an all white school in Marvell, AR called Marvell Academy. It was started by white supremist in the 60's. You be the judge.
well what about tgis? Miss black mcnairy pageant! I tried to enter my nieces in it whom were mixed, they said no. Not allowed, wtf. I guess bc they didn't want the white auntie there lol.
queen2

Cedar Grove, TN

#59 Apr 30, 2013
*this
queen2

Cedar Grove, TN

#60 Apr 30, 2013
Oh yea i attended a pageant at the mcnairy co alumni building several yrs ago, and a little white boy was competing against his black component. Both sweet kids. The scores were tallied and the vote was in, the little white boy was the winner...or si we though. After he was given his trophy and crown the eemc mafe the announcement tht it was the wring kid and took it away from him on stage! I think the mom and grandma was in shock! I couldnt believe it! And another white child was the only one in her group and then they wanted to bump herbup to thw other division with 16 yr olds. I felt extremely uneasy at tht point and wanted to leave but to my daughter i dis not want to hurt her feelings and make her leave.
Truth

Kirkland, WA

#61 May 1, 2013
queen2 wrote:
<quoted text> well what about tgis? Miss black mcnairy pageant! I tried to enter my nieces in it whom were mixed, they said no. Not allowed, wtf. I guess bc they didn't want the white auntie there lol.
Did they explain why in detail? It could very well be bullshit but if you violated one of the rules or didn't submit the proper paperwork on time...who knows. If it was an all black competition and they saw your biracial nieces as having an "unfair" advantage (light skin, long hair and blue or green eyes), it's total bullshit..however, some mixed kids have a very exotic look and some don't. Those that do tend to draw the most attention. It is what it is. Try another pageant.
observation

Bolivar, TN

#63 May 17, 2013
Grow up people!
grits

Miami, FL

#64 May 17, 2013
why don't we have a miss white mcnairy county pagent this year? All we have to do is get a copy of their rules and guidelines, change the word black to white in the rules and if they try to sue, use their own rules against them. If they don't allow us to have our pagent suee them on the same grounds they used againt us. I have 5 girls, and i'll enter them all in it.
honest

United States

#65 May 19, 2013
grits wrote:
why don't we have a miss white mcnairy county pagent this year? All we have to do is get a copy of their rules and guidelines, change the word black to white in the rules and if they try to sue, use their own rules against them. If they don't allow us to have our pagent suee them on the same grounds they used againt us. I have 5 girls, and i'll enter them all in it.
now that sounds like a fair event, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I have a little money"'i'm not rich, but i'm not hurting"and i would support it 100 percent. They want equal rights, well lets give them to to them.
awesome

Selmer, TN

#66 May 23, 2013
Praise God
NOBODY

Amma, WV

#67 May 23, 2013
watermelon
fried chicken
cadilliac car
we're not as dumb as you thinks we is.
observation

Bolivar, TN

#68 May 23, 2013
Y'all ain't to bright whether your black or white!! You got good and bad in both races!Now shut ya pie hole'n
SadForYou

Corinth, MS

#69 Jul 8, 2013
It's really sad when all people can do is call others names and look for the worst in people. I think the poster before me said it perfectly! You got it good and bad in both races. There are things that white people do that are totally unfair as well as things that black people do that are unfair.
Live your life as you would want people to see you. Let God judge and you just live your life and raise your kids to do the right thing, then you have nothing to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Divorce Attorney (Oct '14) 2 hr Anonymous 12
Best Lookimg Woman in her 40's 13 hr Forsure 3
Kevin Cox (Aug '13) 20 hr Bakers 123
Mrs. Byron Maxedon new County Police Officer-Do... (Aug '15) Sun Danger 76
Mom of the Year Sun Ha too funny 17
News Book features Winkler case (Jan '08) Sun Winky 3
Finally "got over" Rose Creek Village! After 5... (Jul '12) Sun Lizzybcooltown 27

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages