First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Body gaurd

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2011
Hey all the blks have all black schools why cant whites? Dont give me shit like slavory and crap. Its all for them to get a free ride to basketball or football. Education comes last to them. All they care about is dancing like idiots slapping there knees and b-ball.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2011
Body gaurd wrote:
Hey all the blks have all black schools why cant whites? Dont give me shit like slavory and crap. Its all for them to get a free ride to basketball or football. Education comes last to them. All they care about is dancing like idiots slapping there knees and b-ball.
"Slavory?" I can see that your education was a definite priority. What a bunch of complete, mind-numbing drivel.
forrreall

Medon, TN

#3 Nov 20, 2011
Body gaurd wrote:
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!
White Girl

Hayden, AL

#4 Nov 23, 2011
I also agree!! Why CAN'T there be ALL white schools??? I ALSO think it's a bunch of crap that they have thier own pageants "Miss Black America"?!? But yet they can be in ours too? How is that not racists towards the white population? In school it was always drama with them- at a pep rally one time they played this bumping loud black song and they all went crazy jumping and hoping around like a bunch of gorilla's!! But when a country song was played and the white guys started doing the same.... Uh they didn't like that one bit!!! So they started shoving and making a big deal about it- it caused a huge fight!! To me they can't be civialized ANYWHERE!!! Notice the ones trying to bring stuff back and making a big ass deal over return polices???? Cussing and acting a fool over ever rule they aren't allowed to screw someone over about!!! Also look who can get all the government help they need and don't have to go through the hassels like white people!! Its a shame I've seen people literly a foot walk in the DHS office and get turned down for food stamps when they are STARVING to death but here they pull up in there long caddie's with the Cromed out wheels & gold teeth and they get approved!! Now what is wrong with that picture- it's not the governments fault they have 10 kids with 10 different baby's daddy's!!! This world really is in for a world of hurt and it's all because of THEM- uhhh ok most of it is!!!!
Bod

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Nov 23, 2011
Body gaurd wrote:
AGREE100%
brandie

United States

#6 Nov 23, 2011
yep, i know. they always have there pants saggin. it looks rediculas, grillz, eww, i mean put on some clothes that fit. i work in a dept store, and they sell blk clothing and the shirts come in like 3X, ok boys or teens by these and say its cool. FOR THEM> dear god, help them. and don't even get me started on the pageants!! like the ms blk mcnairy county, no white person may participate, but mixed people can, it is VERY RACISIT. you would think that with all the fuss of them oh you white people are racisit as hell, you need to look in the mirror. i wished i had the money to afford to host a MISS WHITE MCNAIRY, and dare a blk person to walk their happy ass up and ask for an app.
Tom

Tipton, TN

#7 Nov 23, 2011
LoL

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2011
Were you aware that white people can actually enroll in the black colleges? No white person does because.......most of the people there are black. I bet you never even tryed to enroll in TSU did you? I'm sure you never even intended to go to college in the first place; you just wanted something to get on her and bitch about. Oh and FYI I've seen my white people on foodstamps then I've seen black people.
from parts unknown

Lexington, TN

#9 Nov 26, 2011
its both yes the blacks you see that act up may in your words uncivilized or maybe they are more vocal and soulful.whites act up just as well i'm not taking up for either i am a lone in this world,if i want to shout and dance i will,if i want to fuss about something in public or where ever i will.if blacks want to have a problem then they can,what level do you want to go.if whites got a problem same token.people can love each other or hate its up to them.myself i treat the way i am treated,if someone does me wrong its that individual and color aint an issue.if it breaks down to an all out war it will be a war of survival and i wont trust no one

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 27, 2011
brandie wrote:
yep, i know. they always have there pants saggin. it looks rediculas, grillz, eww, i mean put on some clothes that fit. i work in a dept store, and they sell blk clothing and the shirts come in like 3X, ok boys or teens by these and say its cool. FOR THEM> dear god, help them. and don't even get me started on the pageants!! like the ms blk mcnairy county, no white person may participate, but mixed people can, it is VERY RACISIT. you would think that with all the fuss of them oh you white people are racisit as hell, you need to look in the mirror. i wished i had the money to afford to host a MISS WHITE MCNAIRY, and dare a blk person to walk their happy ass up and ask for an app.
We had the "Miss White McNairy" for years, so to speak. Good God, you people need to get educated.
Annie

Jackson, TN

#11 Nov 27, 2011
TheZeitgeist wrote:
<quoted text>
We had the "Miss White McNairy" for years, so to speak. Good God, you people need to get educated.
What is the def of (so to speak)? pls educate me.
brandie

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2011
yes please educate me too, b/c i have lived in mcnairy county for 12 yrs now and have never heard of it. 14
LoL

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2011
So simple minded. =/ Gosh that's sad.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 29, 2011
I was speaking emblematically of an obvious historical predilection towards race, not the existence of a literal local pageant. Note the quotation marks to indicate the particular usage.
peapod

United States

#15 Nov 29, 2011
Oh yeah the cbc, they tout that they have fought for equal rights regardless of race religious beliefs but they left out ethics for anyone to follow. What are we really angry about? Because we feel left out or stolen from or maybe just not in control. We need to feel secure about just ourselves. Not because a whole race of people been running the same con job with a new twist. No one considers that blowing a hole in the ship won't solve anything. Have the courage to ask yourself, what are we really angry about?
Tom wrote:
http://thecongressionalblackca ucus.com/
Only in America.
Body guard

United States

#16 Dec 2, 2011
This whole post was not about blk hating. I was asking a valid question. I think everyone! Should have equal rights not special treatment. If u seperate one race to give them a better chance thats being racist to other races. If they can have a BET channel then whits should have WET, Mexicans MET and so on. Its not being a racist its being fair.
LoL

Bronxville, NY

#17 Dec 2, 2011
Body gaurd wrote:
Remember saying that? Lmao. YEAAAH sure this isn't a post for "blk hating". The first post you posted started with a damn stero-type. What is it with people like you? Who see two or three black people doing something dumb.......then assume EVERY black person in the U.S.A does that same damn thing? You sir! Crack me up lol.
Ranger

United States

#18 Dec 2, 2011
Lol, u aren't all that intelligent r u?
haha wow

Tupelo, MS

#19 Dec 18, 2011
wanna see a white school go to kossuth!! plus rednecks
Just Correct

Barrie, Canada

#20 May 4, 2012
TheZeitgeist wrote:
I was speaking emblematically of an obvious historical predilection towards race, not the existence of a literal local pageant. Note the quotation marks to indicate the particular usage.
your an idiot because blacks were not there does not mean they were not allowed. An all black peagant means no whites which is racist. If you wanna cry my great grandfather was racist thats not my problem it wasnt my time nor the black people that are alive todays time. So shut the fuck up hippy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McNairy County Deputy's 1 hr Silly me 60
what happened to the married cheating couples p... 1 hr Billy jean 2
Selmer Country Club 3 hr Country Club 19
jeff huggins 4 hr selmer 1
Best Looking Women Over 40 4 hr Perfection 36
Cheating 7 hr Curious 1
Ben Blasingame 22 hr On The Take 3

Winter Storm Watch for McNairy County was issued at March 02 at 1:50PM CST

Selmer Dating
Find my Match