United States

#1 Nov 27, 2010
What you know bout him?
Pretty

Englewood, CO

#2 Nov 28, 2010
Unknown wrote:
What you know bout him?
dats my boy.dont f@?k wit him! real reconize real!
Unknown

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2010
Is he single got any kids ?
Pretty

Englewood, CO

#4 Nov 28, 2010
Idk aint seen him n years
Unknown

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2010
Thought u might have been family
lol

Jackson, TN

#6 Nov 30, 2010
which one are you talking about the black one or white one?
Unknown

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2010
Oh he has two
Selmer hater

Jackson, TN

#8 Dec 1, 2010
No unknown, theres 2 Jeremy Robinsons in Selmer
Unknown

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 1, 2010
Im talking bout breos brother I heard he got two little girls
thatswhatsup

Lexington, TN

#10 Jan 12, 2011
he doesnt do shit for either of his kids tasha only gets child support and the white one i dont know her name but she dont get shit not even an phone call how pathetic time to grow up
Really

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2011
Ok he does have two girls yes he is single he is a hard Workin guy and yes he does take of his kids to the exstent of paying child support but to pay for to he does have to work all time but I don't know his first baby momma but the second is a not so nice person but that's my opinion
kelsey the white one

Baxter, TN

#12 Jan 14, 2011
im the white one an im no baby mama hes the sperm donor she has a daddy his name is jonathan jeremy does nothing for the baby an never has an guess what i dont let him see her i dont want no druggie or drunk or u could say piece of shit around my angel an if u know me an im cool with u then yes im nice but if u cross me no im not nice so grow some balls an put ur name on here k thanx an plus my child is none of ur concern
sweet

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2011
Jeremy is a hard-working kinda guy and noone does everything right but at least he has a lot of people who admire and respect him. That's wassup.
Little Lolitas

Savannah, TN

#15 Feb 26, 2011
Me and my three spanish sisters did Jermey one night. He was Soo hot! It was soooo Big..He loved us alle right way at the same time! Does anybody have his number?
is girl

Brentwood, TN

#17 Jun 18, 2011
He is my baby now stop hatn on him bitches
Is girl 2 funny

United States

#18 Jun 20, 2011
That's funny he was txting me the other day talking bout how he loved me an wanted to have sex and everything

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Jul 9, 2011
people need to shut up for real specially when you dont know what your talking about!!!!!!!
His cousin

Jackson, TN

#20 Jan 5, 2012
this is to kelsy "the white one" i think its fucked up that you won't let him see his child just because your mad at him and you are using his kid to get back at him. And that punk bitch aint his daddy.let him see his child. stop using that child as a tool of revenge
Kelsey

Washington, DC

#21 Jan 5, 2012
U have ur facts very fucked up!!! Jeremy can get her whenever he wants an he knows that all he gotta do is ask!!! Does he ask bout her ?? Hardly ever!!! Does he ask if she needs anything no I have to tell him!!! Does he ask to get her !!! Hell no I have to ask if he wants her!! Get ur shit straight then talk shit cause right now u gonna by what he says not the facts hell if u don't believe check the damn phone records u won't see shit hardly on there cause he hardly does his part yes he gives her the love she needs when she's with him but he helped make her he can help raise her so keep my name out ur damn mouth an get ur shit straight an his cousin ha his fam hardly even seen her cause y'all don't give a damn!!! An revenge?? For what lol I left him an I can promise u I don't want him!! All I want is for him to be there more for HIS daughter so shut the fuck up k ;)!

Since: Jan 12

Lexington, TN

#22 Jan 6, 2012
Kelsey wrote:
U have ur facts very fucked up!!! Jeremy can get her whenever he wants an he knows that all he gotta do is ask!!! Does he ask bout her ?? Hardly ever!!! Does he ask if she needs anything no I have to tell him!!! Does he ask to get her !!! Hell no I have to ask if he wants her!! Get ur shit straight then talk shit cause right now u gonna by what he says not the facts hell if u don't believe check the damn phone records u won't see shit hardly on there cause he hardly does his part yes he gives her the love she needs when she's with him but he helped make her he can help raise her so keep my name out ur damn mouth an get ur shit straight an his cousin ha his fam hardly even seen her cause y'all don't give a damn!!! An revenge?? For what lol I left him an I can promise u I don't want him!! All I want is for him to be there more for HIS daughter so shut the fuck up k ;)!
im the white one an im no baby mama hes the sperm donor she has a daddy his name is jonathan jeremy does nothing for the baby an never has an guess what i dont let him see her i dont want no druggie or drunk or u could say piece of shit around my angel an if u know me an im cool with u then yes im nice but if u cross me no im not nice so grow some balls an put ur name on here k thanx an plus my child is none of ur concern

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
megan haenitsch 26 min "BAM" 9
clay jones (Apr '12) 19 hr concerned 29
emily burkeens Sat treyb 1
lashawn adams Sat adb 6
michie (Sep '14) Sat idgaf 28
Part Time Jobs Sat pathetic 4 sure 4
Brian West from mcnairy? Sat Trashy 13
More from around the web

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE