First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zane

United States

#24 Apr 16, 2012
Jason sebree wrote:
<quoted text>I might have been tha 1 that tapped her a** boy, watch your mouth before I get dat a** again!!
Anybody out there know this pos, where he works or lives, black/whit, where to find him? I will find you.
zane

United States

#25 Apr 16, 2012
Nobody gonna tell me where to find this thug? Thats okay, in todays world it aint that hard. If he has a phone, car, facebook, and a few things I wont mention, I can find you boi, aint techknowledgy great? Just gotta know how to use it. Looking for you boi, mcnairy county is a small county, and selmer is even smaller.
Jason sebree

Herndon, VA

#26 Apr 20, 2012
zane wrote:
Nobody gonna tell me where to find this thug? Thats okay, in todays world it aint that hard. If he has a phone, car, facebook, and a few things I wont mention, I can find you boi, aint techknowledgy great? Just gotta know how to use it. Looking for you boi, mcnairy county is a small county, and selmer is even smaller.
Purdy road sucka azz boy!! Be home soon!! I'm gonna need a fresh piece, I ain't hard 2 find!!
getalife

United States

#27 May 13, 2012
I don't know u jason sebree but u sound like a real douchebag!! U can't be a man and fight with ur hands u gotta have a fresh piece?? U aint no man ur a fu€kin pussy! And maybe ya'll need to worry more about what ur doin with ur life and less about what Marty is doin with his!!!! Marty is tryin to live his life in a positive way. He aint worried about all this pathetic shit talkin ur doin behind a computer screen cuz ur a weak, ignorant, pathetic piece of shit that got a lot to say when ur behind a screen but when it come down face to face u are a scared little b!tch runnin with ur tail between ur legs. So why don't ya'll get a life of ur own and stop worryin about Marty and everybody else!!! It's really pathetic don't u think?? Grown ass people actin like little bitches.
Marty Black

United States

#28 May 15, 2012
getalife wrote:
I don't know u jason sebree but u sound like a real douchebag!! U can't be a man and fight with ur hands u gotta have a fresh piece?? U aint no man ur a fu€kin pussy! And maybe ya'll need to worry more about what ur doin with ur life and less about what Marty is doin with his!!!! Marty is tryin to live his life in a positive way. He aint worried about all this pathetic shit talkin ur doin behind a computer screen cuz ur a weak, ignorant, pathetic piece of shit that got a lot to say when ur behind a screen but when it come down face to face u are a scared little b!tch runnin with ur tail between ur legs. So why don't ya'll get a life of ur own and stop worryin about Marty and everybody else!!! It's really pathetic don't u think?? Grown ass people actin like little bitches.
Thanks whoeva u r I jus laugh at it though. Opinions like a**holes. Erbody got one
Jason Sebree

Sarasota, FL

#29 Sep 27, 2012
Attention Hot Topics and the fake Jason Sebree. This is the real Jason Sebree. I got out of prison July 9, 2012. There's no way I could have been on this Hot Topic stuff anytime in April. Someone was using my name. Yes I've made plenty of mistakes in my life. But no longer do I gang bang or do drugs and its not because of me but what God has done for me. So to God be the glory praise. Even though I'm not doing things I use to I'm still looked sown on and talked about but that's ok. I guess I deserve that. To anybody I ever wrong or said something out the way to I am very sorry from the bottom of my heart. I pray that u all find it in hearts to forgive me. If u can't then I understand completely. As far as my dude Marty Black, I never had anything bad to say about him. He was my bestfreind and I still consider him a very close friend of mine. Anybody would be luck to have him as a friend. Marty I don't know who was using my name but I would never say anything. Bad about u or ur family and I hope u believe that man. And for the Jennifer situation I was charged with statutory rape. And even with that I am so sorry to Jennifer and her family for all the heartache and pain I put them through. I have 2 teenage girls and that would kill me. I'm nothing like that at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonic girls 2 hr Meh 2
Gabi Owens 2 hr An old friend 5
Assessor of Property 14 hr Tax payer 39841 12
What is the deal with Tyler Brown? anyone? (Oct '10) 14 hr Tomboy101 44
Married women who cheat ? 14 hr Ummmhmmm 6
McNairy County Deputy's (Feb '15) Fri Yep 107
secrets Fri NIP ITnTHE BUD Or... 7

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance