Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 27, 2012
wanted duck hunters if you hunt duck and dont mind sharing some with a female and her family who doesnt hunt but can clean them all help would be appreciated actually i can also use some deer meat as well i can clean them if there field dressed i divide the meet among 4 families
ido

Milan, TN

#2 Nov 28, 2012
You want my meat? Ok, how cute are you! Can you handle 7" and about 2 1/2" girth? Do you suck the meat too? Do you like my meat inside you or do you just wanna hold it in your hand?
lisa

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
INDIANGURL68 wrote:
wanted duck hunters if you hunt duck and dont mind sharing some with a female and her family who doesnt hunt but can clean them all help would be appreciated actually i can also use some deer meat as well i can clean them if there field dressed i divide the meet among 4 families
I don't hunt but I have family that does, anyway I've got a Walmart bag or two of dear sausage and deer burger?, its like ground beef but with deer, they are wrapped in one pound packages. We are burnt out on deer so if you want it your welcome to it.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 28, 2012
none of the above you sick pervert

Location hidden

#5 Nov 28, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hunt but I have family that does, anyway I've got a Walmart bag or two of dear sausage and deer burger?, its like ground beef but with deer, they are wrapped in one pound packages. We are burnt out on deer so if you want it your welcome to it.
yes i would love to have the dee meatit will me in handy when and where can i pick it u

Location hidden

#6 Nov 28, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry im not typing good tonight

Location hidden

#7 Nov 29, 2012
lisa

Tucker, GA

#8 Nov 29, 2012
INDIANGURL68 wrote:
<quoted text>yes i would love to have the dee meatit will me in handy when and where can i pick it u
Sorry I'm rarely on here, I can meet you tomorrow if you'd like. Maybe at Fred's or something like that
female

Corinth, MS

#12 Dec 6, 2012
My husband and sons hunt. How can I contact u if we have extra?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good rainy day 11 hr abcdefg 3
Joe Garza (Jan '11) 18 hr Chelsea 32
it's called a Dog Leash Tue Little Debbie 2
Andre davis Tue Dirty White from 707 6
jessica’s (novelty and tanning) May 22 statingfacts101 1
so it’s not true May 21 i dont think so 3
tbi May 20 In the know 9

Selmer Jobs

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages