First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Carrier

Savannah, TN

#61 Oct 13, 2012
RCin AL wrote:
Just try to open carry in TN. and see how fast they arrest you. The permit is for concealed carry.
I open carry in TN all the time and have never been arrested. Seems u have no clue what ur talkin about dipshit! Sounds like ur one of the anti gun idiots! Hope u never need a gun!!
JRTDAD

United States

#62 Oct 28, 2012
I also open carry in Tn., and any other state(s) that allow open carry. It is an excellent deterent to becomming a victim. Most people don't realize that you can also carry a long gun (re: shotgun, rifle) in your auto loaded, but not chambered, unless you are in a self defense situation, of course you must have a valid Tn. H.C.P.
PistolPete

Jackson, TN

#63 Oct 28, 2012
Carrier wrote:
<quoted text>
I open carry in TN all the time and have never been arrested. Seems u have no clue what ur talkin about dipshit! Sounds like ur one of the anti gun idiots! Hope u never need a gun!!
Tell that to the Hardin County school offical.
Bone collector

United States

#64 Nov 1, 2012
guncarrier wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not. I personally wouldn't fire a shot unless my life was in danger and knew that my bullet would do no damage to anything but the person I was aiming for. That is were training and knowing how your weapon fires comes into play.
if you aren't going to hit what you intend to you should not be carrying in the first place. It's a HUGE responsibility and the reason for permits is not everyone can handle it. The test is too easy IMO. If I'm carrying I'm watching for potential trouble and I will undoubtedly put my bullets where they need be or I have failed the whole cause.
Luther

Lawrenceburg, TN

#65 Nov 4, 2012
If I was so darn scared that I needed to carry a gun with me all the time, I'd crawl under a rock. I'd venture to say that if most of the carry permit nuts were confronted with a person that already had their gun drawn, they'd die slipping and sliding in the pee running down their legs. It's amazing how a little piece of paper turns a person into John Rambo or Quick Draw McGraw. Clueless idiots.
military sharp shooter

United States

#66 Nov 4, 2012
Luther wrote:
If I was so darn scared that I needed to carry a gun with me all the time, I'd crawl under a rock. I'd venture to say that if most of the carry permit nuts were confronted with a person that already had their gun drawn, they'd die slipping and sliding in the pee running down their legs. It's amazing how a little piece of paper turns a person into John Rambo or Quick Draw McGraw. Clueless idiots.
And your so tough you would just walk up to the person holding a gun on you and take it away right? You're the one who is clueless! I'm not Rambo, but I have no problem protecting myself, my family or others that need help. You, on the other hand, would probably bow down and let bad things happen. If someone else was hurt or killed, your attitude would probably be 'oh well, at least it wasn't me.' That's the problem with people today...complacent people who could care less what's going on in this country. Unless it effects them directly. Open your eyes!! Your the only idiot on this forum!!
Anonymous

Mineola, TX

#67 Nov 7, 2012
You are 100% correct military sharp shooter! Luther, you better start looking for that rock to crawl under, you are no doubt a clueless idiot, and you will be one those "sheep" that will be screaming when the wolf(s) come for you and/or your friends and family.....wake up, and protect yourself(s), it is your constitutional right!!
John Rambo

Duluth, GA

#68 Nov 9, 2012
Luther wrote:
Come test me then!!
proud gun owner

Jackson, TN

#69 Nov 24, 2012
I carry every day hope i never need it. I would rather have a gun and not need then need a gun and not have it.

Since: Aug 08

United States

#70 Nov 25, 2012
I also carry daily. Have you heard about the Channon Christian Chris Newsom case? Maybe if one of them had a gun it would have been different
Bone collector

United States

#71 May 13, 2013
RCin AL wrote:
Just try to open carry in TN. and see how fast they arrest you. The permit is for concealed carry.

I open carry when I'm in and out of the car a lot so I'm not sitting on my gun. In fact twice this week I've ran into local sheriffs deputy and local of while getting gas. I'm not a threat, they shouldn't have any problem with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Julia 152,292
chris rickman is a meth head thatbis destroying... 55 min Chris 3
free small terrier dogs 2 hr blessed 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr TheRealZeke 8,645
Who are the best looking women over 40? 12 hr Mike 12
Solar Farm Trouble ? 13 hr Sorry but it is true 36
Who are the best looking men over 40? (Mar '11) 22 hr Bee Bee20 42

Selmer Jobs

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Selmer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Selmer

Personal Finance