open carry of firearms
ThePeople

Jackson, TN

#41 Mar 26, 2012
Can i say you are refering to the Revolution of 1776? The supreme court decision i posted were in 2008.2010,,you reamin in 1776 i will obey 2010 ruling.

You, did not seem to read the part about well armed militia, only the part about the right to bear arms? Read the entire sentence, please.

There are two sentences read the second sentence in the entire.

Did you not see the part which said ( The Right of the people)? Guess what,,,we are the people. as you say just my opinion. and i agree with the courts.

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#42 Mar 26, 2012
That is what America is all about..the freedom to decide. Just as I will decide to see anyone who shoots me or any member of my family while packing in a court of law.
ThePeople

Jackson, TN

#43 Mar 26, 2012
Fairplay2 wrote:
That is what America is all about..the freedom to decide. Just as I will decide to see anyone who shoots me or any member of my family while packing in a court of law.
There is a difference in shooting you or a member. I thought this was about packing a forearm. You would have ever right to be mad should someone plug you,,,why i would also.

I will go out on the limb and say you have a 99% chance of being shot by someone not having a permit. you see us 1% just feel better.
ThePeople

Beech Bluff, TN

#44 Mar 26, 2012
You, did not seem to read the part about well armed militia, only the part about the right to bear arms? Read the entire sentence, please.

You my Constitutional friend seem to not see or read the right of the (people) to keep and bear arms.shall not be infringed.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Again my friend there is your sentence. do you notice the (the right of the people)?

a well regulated militia,is todays national guard.

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#45 Mar 27, 2012
and there was no NG back then so it did not mean today's NG soldiers; it applied to the Minutemen.
I do respect your opine tho.
proud gun owner

Decatur, AL

#46 Mar 29, 2012
I think the orignal question was how do unarmed citizens feel about people that open carry?
Pistol pete

United States

#47 May 26, 2012
I carry a pistol with me every where I go even if its to the store to get a coke or to church its always on me... I carry 5 different pistols depending on which I wanna carry when I get dressed but I have two I carry most an they are a diamond back 9mm. an a taurus tcp an reason I carry those is the size, there not much bigger than the palm of your hand but shoot great but also have a springfield xdm 40 cal. an a taurus millennium 40 an I also carry a sig sauer 40

Since: Aug 08

Kingsport, TN

#48 May 27, 2012
I have a permit I carry everyday, my weapon is near me at home if anyone don't want to carry or have a weapon so be it but don't make me out to be the bad guy because I do. My son and I went got our permits together, how is that for mother and son outing?
military sharp shooter

United States

#49 May 27, 2012
moonshinegrrl420 wrote:
I have a permit I carry everyday, my weapon is near me at home if anyone don't want to carry or have a weapon so be it but don't make me out to be the bad guy because I do. My son and I went got our permits together, how is that for mother and son outing?
bravo!!!well said!!! I agree 100%. It's my right to carry. People don't have to agree with it but they can keep their opinions to themselves. I don't open carry just b/c it makes people uneasy. However, I am always carrying. That's what the permit is for and I take that privilege seriously.
Colt

Humboldt, TN

#50 May 27, 2012
People don't have to agree with it but they can keep their opinions to themselves.

And where you from????
yep

Halls, TN

#51 Jun 5, 2012
I like to see people open carry
proud gun owner

Humboldt, TN

#52 Jul 23, 2012
Guns don't kill people its people that kill people wonder how do you feel about no wepon signs
really

Fulton, MS

#53 Jul 23, 2012
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
No,,,you dont need a gun.
i rather trust them than a police officer they are not as dumb and not trying to get a name
RCin AL

Spring Hill, TN

#54 Jul 23, 2012
Open carry is carrying a gun on your side, alot of people carry concealed but it's the open carry that you will get arrested for, even though there's no law against it.
proud gun owner

Maury City, TN

#55 Jul 23, 2012
RCin AL wrote:
Open carry is carrying a gun on your side, alot of people carry concealed but it's the open carry that you will get arrested for, even though there's no law against it.
Tennessee is an open carry state with a permit that is.
RCin AL

Spring Hill, TN

#56 Aug 23, 2012
Just try to open carry in TN. and see how fast they arrest you. The permit is for concealed carry.
proud gun owner

Maury City, TN

#57 Aug 24, 2012
RCin AL wrote:
Just try to open carry in TN. and see how fast they arrest you. The permit is for concealed carry.
no buddy Tennessee is a open or concealed carry state as long as you have a permit
plain truth

United States

#58 Aug 26, 2012
proud gun owner wrote:
<quoted text>so if you where ever in a hostige situation and a man has a gun would you like someone to fire back or just let everyone be a sitting duck the way I see it you have the right to defend your self but at the same time you need to know that every round you fire has an lawyer attached to it also.
..........if you shoot strait and finish off your threat than there is only one side of the story to tell in court.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#59 Sep 2, 2012
When they pry the gun from my cold dead hands is when they can have my gun.
Louie

Beech Bluff, TN

#60 Sep 2, 2012
who="Ghostwriter004" ]When they pry the gun from my cold dead hands is when they can have my gun.

You know better than that,,why you want to post BS..you are typical person..you let them pass laws to override you,,what you do?? you roll over like a opossum play silly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
duck rabbit and or deer hunters 5 hr INDIANGURL68 8
unimployment (Apr '14) 6 hr hahahhaah 8
Beware Ladies 8 hr Contagious 18
Angel 10 hr All bad 4
Shinicole aka Shinika Miller(Pusser) (May '16) 12 hr Happy 8
What about Kara lambert 13 hr U need Jesus 11
Jennifer Price 13 hr Funny 15

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages