Ann Pilot

Pontiac, MI

#1 May 12, 2011
Does anyone know a Tony Elliott hes around 19 his mom is Tammy Elliott
luvnlife

Tipton, TN

#2 May 12, 2011
I know them and she nasty. She care more about her dog than her kid.N did I mention she nastyyyyy
memememememe

Memphis, TN

#3 May 14, 2011
she is also a child molester let her exhusband molest her infant child. met tony once.. i dont believe he is safe person to be around unless around a big group of ppl i wouldnt be in a room by myself with him.
Ann Pilot

United States

#4 May 14, 2011
So what does this Tony Elliott look like and where does he live the
grossssss

Savannah, TN

#5 May 14, 2011
i believe they are prolly the nastiest people in Mcnairy County. Tammy look like a man. I dont know if tony has anything to do with his momma i dhs took him when he was younger.
Ann Pilot

Detroit, MI

#6 May 16, 2011
So I'm wondering what he looks like cause Tammy outta the blue is saying my brother is the father
PAM

Howell, MI

#7 May 16, 2011
I thought he lived in Selmer. I would like to see him.
grosssss

Savannah, TN

#8 May 16, 2011
you might try to locate Sue yarbro on facebook i think she was tony's foster mom when the state took him she may know more idk last i seen tammy around she left her older man when he had to have his legs amp. and was with some younger guy that use to be married to a uhhhh amandan whites sister i cant think of her name. his name is william something so not alot of help but the whole bunch is nasty welll not sue but the rest of em.
Ann Pilot

Detroit, MI

#9 May 17, 2011
are u sure about the spelling of Sues last name I can't find her on FB
PAM

Howell, MI

#10 May 18, 2011
Found her and was able to talk. Thank you for the information.
my apology

Savannah, TN

#11 May 24, 2011
i want to apologize for the negative talk i did on them. I am glad sue was able to help you. I wasnt sure of her last name i had ask someone for her info to post for you. hope you are able to find out if tony is your relative. the poor boy has had a hard life. be blessed
outtanowhere

Memphis, TN

#12 May 25, 2011
tony is a big guy... seems somewhat autistic... he has some of those tendencies... he is over six feet tall i would think... 6'2 maybe.he had a buzz cut when i saw him so his hair was light but deffintly not red or black. but light brown maybe or blonde.. hes not a lil guy... last time i heard he was working outside of selmer... maybe counce? welding. i have heard that he has it very hard but ... all we can do is pray for him to lead a better life than what was dealt for him.
PAM

Howell, MI

#13 Nov 30, 2011
Thank you for all you your information. I am in contact with Tony and yes I found out of what a bad life he has had and is still living. Hopefully things will be better for him soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min Julia 149,816
kevin mcdaniel 1 hr close friend 26
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Black Ops 9,446
Solar Farm Trouble ? 3 hr The Family 14
rite aid selmer 4 hr smacky mccracken 10
Hillary Dehnam 10 hr Down tym 2
Mrs.Kerr 16 hr Curiouskid98765 1
•••
•••

Selmer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE