What about Bethel Springs
Ticket2

Humboldt, TN

#85 Jun 17, 2012
After some discussion, Alderman John Wood then made a motion that they bring Pee Wee back full-time and let him and Pee Wee sit down and work out

That is a meeting..and the public is welcome.

Now should they bump ito one another at the dollar store and have a pow,,wow thats different. but why would a alderman want to work outside the relm of the board??? There has to be accountablity.
Dandy

Savannah, TN

#86 Jun 17, 2012
Ticket2 wrote:
Yes now go to bed,,Pity u.
LOL LOL LOL
Dandy

Savannah, TN

#87 Jun 17, 2012
Ticket2 wrote:
After some discussion, Alderman John Wood then made a motion that they bring Pee Wee back full-time and let him and Pee Wee sit down and work out
That is a meeting..and the public is welcome.
Now should they bump ito one another at the dollar store and have a pow,,wow thats different. but why would a alderman want to work outside the relm of the board??? There has to be accountablity.
You answer that dip shit. The board approved it so go ask them. Now for the remainder of my comment LOL LOL LOL
Dandy

Savannah, TN

#88 Jun 17, 2012
Actually the board approved Ross Mitchell, Chief Sowell and John Woods to meet and work out a schedule and John Woods being the liaison. And yes the public is always welcome until they say something. Then the claws come out and the bashing starts all over again. The bashing coming from Kay. Again....LOL LOL LOL
Dandy

Savannah, TN

#89 Jun 17, 2012
Keep on talking and I will keep on being amused by your lack of facts. LOL LOL LOL
Ticket2

Humboldt, TN

#90 Jun 17, 2012
So,,if i need to ask the board,than you really dont know very much or anything at all. I want to talk with the person that knows.Hell i can talk to a fool anytime.
ByPass

Milan, TN

#91 Jun 18, 2012
Did i see Bethel PD car in selmer?did not get much a view. is the mayor eating at country kitchen?
crack

Lexington, TN

#92 Jun 18, 2012
I guess it was mayor or bandy one. Haha got you that time. Mr Sowell is not working. try something else. You got get something right sometime. Look up the word stupid & see how you look making false statements like you make. Next time go in country kitchen & see who is driveing Bethel Patrol car. Don,t just guess cause saw Sowell & his wife eating across the street. domb domb domb.
ByPass

Milan, TN

#93 Jun 18, 2012
Sure i understand the name Crack. It shows too. done got you where you cannot read.
just my opinion

Eads, TN

#94 Jun 18, 2012
If your so worried about peewee's personal business, I would suggest you call him at home. He is listed in the book.
ByPass

Stanton, TN

#95 Jun 18, 2012
It also appears you also have a problem reading. I could care less what peeee/weeee does. When you learn to read make a sensable post maybe we can discuss the facts and issues of Bethel. I can't see where i even mentioned peeeee/weeee in the original post???
just my opinion

Eads, TN

#96 Jun 18, 2012
I think you are a moron whose supposed perceived superiority to the rest of us is a bit of bs coming from you. I think you love to stir the pot on and on and on just so your pathetic existence has a bit of entertainment.
crack

Lexington, TN

#97 Jun 18, 2012
Oh heck hate you feel that way, hadn,t you heared all pee wee did was stay in selmer. I think most anyone could relate to mentioning Country kitchen. Entertainment is all over out litle quite town so i can,t stir the pot. Why are you reading & responding to this? Are you a part of it or just stiring the pot. I bet I got a bigger degree than you..........
just my opinion

Olive Branch, MS

#98 Jun 18, 2012
Crack I was talking to bypass.
confused

United States

#99 Jun 18, 2012
This will be my last post, i don't get why yall feel the need to trash e eronr that makes a comment on here, now i underatand that yall are all upset by the way thay things are going, but that does not makr it right to try to say mean and hurtful things about people. And who ever put on here about katie passing away, that is just shameful, there are certain lines that you just don't crooss and that happens to be 1 of them. My suggestion to all of you haters out there is that you think before you post. Can you imagine the hurt you folks, cause by saying something negaive about people is as about as low as you can go. Pee wee is a good man, he may be to old to be on the police force, but he will always be a better cop then bandy. As far as him fixing a ticket, i don't know of a single officer that hasn't done the exact same thing. Yes pee wee has made a few mistakes but so has every other cop. If the mayor wants him gone so bad than she should have made a motion to fire him, but if you think back he was 1 of her biggest supporters during her campain to become mayor. The whole town acts like a big disfunctional family, and in my opinion the entire thing will blow over at some point and they will all be one big happy family again. As i have said in the past these are all my opinions and i hope that i am correct and maybe the town will be peaceful once more.
To All

Lexington, TN

#100 Jun 18, 2012
Just remember all these people are someones family & they love them. I agree that it is just not right to post some of the thing I have read. You have got be a very unforgiving person. If you have any respect at all please try to say what is on your mind without telling something that is untrue. After what I have read in the last 2 days I will not be back on Topixs, so its your choice. I hope you think about it.
somebodywhoknows

Memphis, TN

#101 Jun 19, 2012
Bethel resident wrote:
Bring Pee Wee back!!! Bethel is NOT the same without him. It is not Pee Wee's fault someone filed a complaint on Bandi. If Kay would have let him run his police department this would not have happened.
PeeWee is as usless as tits on a boar hog.When I had complaints about idiots letting their dogs run wild. He told me that they had no dog catcher in mcnairy co..so he usualy told people to handle it themselves..Why not write out citations to the owners and when they get tired of paying fines then maybe they'll learn to respect others around them.And put their mutts up.And the IDIOTS that let pitbulls and mixed pits run around are just flat out morons, or just another bethel springs drunk bumb,livein' in their mom's garage like a rat.
....I've lived in Bethel for40 yrs,and there has been nothing but theives and lazy city employees...Fix a road in this chit hole and maybe people will start caring for their yards and houses again..PeeWee is a waste of money.He once was a good cop now he's just old ...sry but thats fact ..And cant belive the majority of people in Bethel voted Kay back in to office when she is the one that came up with this hair brained idea to make money off of something we didnt need.A stupid sewer system that has caused nothing but a few kids having to go without proper christmas presents,clothing..etc..All because of a excessive water and sewer bill...The ugliest yard decorations ever to chop up our crap and run it into our septic tanks,...oh and not to mention the beautiful boxes with red lights on them on the side of our houses.
This once humble town is now a laughing stock in Mcnasty Co..Selmer isnt much better..Any city or county that would let an attorney walk around drunk,stumbling in and out of the court room, is an embarasament to the state of TN...
Dissappointed

Savannah, TN

#102 Jun 19, 2012
somebodywhoknows wrote:
<quoted text>
PeeWee is as usless as tits on a boar hog.When I had complaints about idiots letting their dogs run wild. He told me that they had no dog catcher in mcnairy co..so he usualy told people to handle it themselves..Why not write out citations to the owners and when they get tired of paying fines then maybe they'll learn to respect others around them.And put their mutts up.And the IDIOTS that let pitbulls and mixed pits run around are just flat out morons, or just another bethel springs drunk bumb,livein' in their mom's garage like a rat.
....I've lived in Bethel for40 yrs,and there has been nothing but theives and lazy city employees...Fix a road in this chit hole and maybe people will start caring for their yards and houses again..PeeWee is a waste of money.He once was a good cop now he's just old ...sry but thats fact ..And cant belive the majority of people in Bethel voted Kay back in to office when she is the one that came up with this hair brained idea to make money off of something we didnt need.A stupid sewer system that has caused nothing but a few kids having to go without proper christmas presents,clothing..etc..All because of a excessive water and sewer bill...The ugliest yard decorations ever to chop up our crap and run it into our septic tanks,...oh and not to mention the beautiful boxes with red lights on them on the side of our houses.
This once humble town is now a laughing stock in Mcnasty Co..Selmer isnt much better..Any city or county that would let an attorney walk around drunk,stumbling in and out of the court room, is an embarasament to the state of TN...
Dogs at large are not only a Bethel problem. They are a problem in McNairy County. Every one has complaints about dogs at large but don't lay that one on Pee Wee. You say you have been living in Bethel 40 years. Get up and DO SOMETHING!! Quit complaining!! If you feel so disgusted, why are you here? Get up off your lazy butt and work 2 jobs if that's what is takes to bring yourself out of the gutter you are in. Or better yet, move out of your mothers garage. You suck!
Dissappointed

Savannah, TN

#103 Jun 19, 2012
He advised you correctly....there is no dog catcher in McNairy County. I would suggest rather than crying and whining on Topix, go to a County Commission and voice your concern about the animal situation here. They will tell you the same exact thing. Until someone actually cares, there never will be any kind of animal control. So, handle it yourself.
ByPass

Medon, TN

#104 Jun 19, 2012
If the dog is in bethel it is bethels problem,and yes peewee should have wrote the dog owner a ticket. We should handle our problems instead of passing them on to our children. as one said that is bad parenting. But no peewee took the easy way out. he should have shot the dog or took it to city hall,better yet as much as he loves dogs let him take it home and mrs Sowell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adam robert stone? (Sep '12) 27 min Get Real 3
Anybody know Sarah Thomas the one who cuts hair 8 hr Crusty McDingleBerry 14
anybody know neal black? is he good guy or not? (May '13) 23 hr Melonie 14
Can you repent without changing? Mon Opened eyes 30
Mayor 2017 Mon SAF 4
Sarah Milford Mon Randy 2
trump Mon confused 1

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance