ugliest couple
catcatcatcatcat

Gadsden, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2010
so if we got a pretty couple we must have a ugly couple...so who is it???
The Dope Mans Old Lady

Milan, TN

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Lucas and Aimee Ozment...ugh both of them are nasty and ignorant.
JjAyAyaaya

Detroit, MI

#3 Oct 9, 2010
Cassie sims and whoever her guy of the day is.

Shay and Justin Dickey. They arent anything but two f**king drug heads. Nasty.

Gann & Scott
LAUREN JONES

Anniston, AL

#4 Oct 9, 2010
FUNNYYYY. love brittney. an think they are cute together! obviously, your opinion doesn't matter, they're getting married in 2 weeks(:
Shay

Detroit, MI

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Hahahahahhaha really your really pathetic y don't u tell me your name Hun..... Drug heads? U really must have us confused grow up get a life and stay outta mine. But when u finally put your big girl panties on and ready to say your name call me
Anonymous

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2010
GANN AND SCOTT? Why don't you stop hidn behind a fake name!! Don't hate because were both happy and BEAUTIFUL!! Cassie Sims is also a Beautiful girl and Don't know Shay but i know Justin Dickey and you really need to stay out of peoples business!! The way I look at it, your just jealous cause your ARE UGLY AS [email protected] AND LONLEY AND UNHAPPY!!
Aimee Ozment

Jackson, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2010
The Dope Mans Old Lady wrote:
Lucas and Aimee Ozment...ugh both of them are nasty and ignorant.
I'm assuming this is Mindy Anderson because she would be a dope mans old lady. We are not nasty or ignorant your just mad because after Lucas got with me he didnt want you back. I guess he found somebody better huh. Hmm and how bout that now he is my HUSBAND and youre just a hater. We are not ugly we are a beautiful family and happy. Just keep hatin all you want because Lucas is gunna be MY man for the REST OF OUR LIVES :)
Smiley Face Freak

Milan, TN

#9 Nov 30, 2010
Yo Dopehead I guess you just havent figured it out yet, that you cant go trying to ruin other peoples lives, just to make yourself look better to everyone, your games just dont work the way they used to, and your looks arent good to begin with, so you need to land your own man, before your looks are gone for good, I think there close to shot now, and how old are you ? Gosh maybe you should find out who your messing with before you do it... May God Bless your soul, really you will need a blessing...
Aimee Ozment

Jackson, TN

#10 Nov 30, 2010
Aimee Ozment wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming this is Mindy Anderson because she would be a dope mans old lady. We are not nasty or ignorant your just mad because after Lucas got with me he didnt want you back. I guess he found somebody better huh. Hmm and how bout that now he is my HUSBAND and youre just a hater. We are not ugly we are a beautiful family and happy. Just keep hatin all you want because Lucas is gunna be MY man for the REST OF OUR LIVES :)
Now I feel like i should say this I am trying to be a good Christian woman now. And what I said in the above statement was a result of me getting angry and letting my flesh come before my spirit. I should not have wrote that and i shouldnt even be worried about this rediculous website. I am trying my best not to be a hypocritical christian and to live in gods word. Here is what the bible says about hating your enemy God bless you all.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Selmer hater

Medon, TN

#11 Dec 1, 2010
I think that for you to say this is an ugly couple is you basically looking in the mirror at your own realtionship because I guarantee none of you are top models. Jealousy makes you ugly so you are the ugly ones. Besides I think Mindy is cute

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advice 2 hr Eyes see all 32
Who is the Tard in the big white truck? 9 hr GhibberDabone 1
When u split 15 hr Friend of a friend 6
serious feet question 22 hr Striker 3
Leave or Stay? Thu Howard Sprague 7
fire chief Thu Jax 1
Kerrie Hannah Thu Im a nurse 29

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance