lmao

Duluth, GA

#366 Nov 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="W.A. Criswell"]<quoted text>
You didn't think about it before you started posting again. Shame on you for judging. So, I guess I will have to take it upon myself to judge too.
I'm sure the family is still upset about MW. Im not sure how attacking a newspaper comforts a grieving family, but to each his own. I didn't know MW and could care less about him. Not trying to offend you but I DONT CARE THAT MW IS DEAD. I along with others are going to defend the IA, which is more important to US than MW. Since I didn't know MW, I would never post a negative comment about him. I guess others that post negative comments knew him.
So, what's important to YOU is not important to ME. Respect my feelings and I along with others will respect YOU and MW's family and friends. So again JUDGE NOT[/QUOTE]

Last i checked you werent Jesus and those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones! Your ridiculous banter isnt solving anything so you will just have to grieve about the IA going out of business just as Matt Wards friends and family are grieving about his passing.
Rockin

Lexington, TN

#367 Nov 21, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Last i checked you werent Jesus and those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones! Your ridiculous banter isnt solving anything so you will just have to grieve about the IA going out of business just as Matt Wards friends and family are grieving about his passing.
Funny but I got an IA this morning out of the news stand and I had to check twice and make sure I had not taken two by mistake but I only had ONE. It was so thick. One of the fattest papers I think I have ever seen. And so FULL of advertising! Well I ain't never seen so many advertisements. I don't think they have been "damaged" in any way. Just saying.......
sammy

Olive Branch, MS

#368 Nov 21, 2012
lmao wrote:
[QUOTE who="W.A. Criswell"]<quoted text>
You didn't think about it before you started posting again. Shame on you for judging. So, I guess I will have to take it upon myself to judge too.
I'm sure the family is still upset about MW. Im not sure how attacking a newspaper comforts a grieving family, but to each his own. I didn't know MW and could care less about him. Not trying to offend you but I DONT CARE THAT MW IS DEAD. I along with others are going to defend the IA, which is more important to US than MW. Since I didn't know MW, I would never post a negative comment about him. I guess others that post negative comments knew him.
So, what's important to YOU is not important to ME. Respect my feelings and I along with others will respect YOU and MW's family and friends. So again JUDGE NOT"

Maybe if MW would've had Jesus as his co-pilot that day in MS, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
I guess your belly aching, moaning and groaning is solving something. I may grieve but i wont be grieving over a criminal being killed. IA isn't going anywhere, they are stronger than ever since they were so wrongfully attacked.
sammy

Olive Branch, MS

#369 Nov 21, 2012
Rockin wrote:
<quoted text>Funny but I got an IA this morning out of the news stand and I had to check twice and make sure I had not taken two by mistake but I only had ONE. It was so thick. One of the fattest papers I think I have ever seen. And so FULL of advertising! Well I ain't never seen so many advertisements. I don't think they have been "damaged" in any way. Just saying.......
Advertisers don't waste money on papers that are going out of business.
jus sayin

Milan, TN

#370 Nov 21, 2012
I went in the break area today and there was a copy of The McNairy County News. I picked it up and made an effort to find something in it newsworthy. Nothing from cover to cover.

No state news , No national news, Nothing but filler at best. Photos mostly people hoping to be mistaken as being important ! LOL
Agree

Lexington, TN

#371 Nov 21, 2012
LOL, looks like the Ind Appeal is winning in this debate.
Referee

Lexington, TN

#372 Nov 21, 2012
Want to know why the McNairy County News did not report the story that is causing all the controversy? It is NOT because they were respectful or that they cared. It is because they were SCARED!

How could they do the exact same thing as the Independent Appeal and put the story about the young man from Jackson on their front page, too?

Wonder why they did not censor the news this week? It's because they were scared to report the other story. They are not a real newspaper!!
friend

United States

#373 Nov 22, 2012
Referee wrote:
Want to know why the McNairy County News did not report the story that is causing all the controversy? It is NOT because they were respectful or that they cared. It is because they were SCARED!
How could they do the exact same thing as the Independent Appeal and put the story about the young man from Jackson on their front page, too?
Wonder why they did not censor the news this week? It's because they were scared to report the other story. They are not a real newspaper!!
all was said about the boy from jackson was that he was killed. nothing there to hurt the family. they did not go back and dig up all that he did in the past or put anything in the paper that would hurt the family. they also did not have a picture of him lying on the ground like they did in the independent. they had a picture of matt in the truck for a greiving family to look at. you can keep your stupid ass on here writing all you want, everybody know it's the same person writing all those post and anybody with any feeling at all does not like what the ip did. most of the people that buys papers, do have feelings and will show their support for someone who has lost a family member. you wil be able to see this when the id closes their doors
Charles Brown

United States

#374 Nov 22, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>all was said about the boy from jackson was that he was killed. nothing there to hurt the family. they did not go back and dig up all that he did in the past or put anything in the paper that would hurt the family. they also did not have a picture of him lying on the ground like they did in the independent. they had a picture of matt in the truck for a greiving family to look at. you can keep your stupid ass on here writing all you want, everybody know it's the same person writing all those post and anybody with any feeling at all does not like what the ip did. most of the people that buys papers, do have feelings and will show their support for someone who has lost a family member. you wil be able to see this when the id closes their doors
Waaaaa Waaaaa keep on crying. IA is not closing. IA is not apologizing for reporting news. Did you not see the paper this week dumbass. IA made more money from advertisers this week than MCN will make in three months. Get over how much power you loons think you have. You can't make people quit buying the IA. You can't bully someone into not advertising with the IA.
middle man

Jackson, TN

#375 Nov 22, 2012
Really there is no dang news in McNairy county anyways. Who gives a $hit
Advertiser in IA

Lexington, TN

#376 Nov 22, 2012
Charles Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaa Waaaaa keep on crying. IA is not closing. IA is not apologizing for reporting news. Did you not see the paper this week dumbass. IA made more money from advertisers this week than MCN will make in three months. Get over how much power you loons think you have. You can't make people quit buying the IA. You can't bully someone into not advertising with the IA.
My thoughts exactly! I refuse to be bullied and will continue to advertise in the Independent Appeal. Sorry but I have no respect for strong arming and bullying.
my thought

United States

#377 Nov 22, 2012
Advertiser in IA wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts exactly! I refuse to be bullied and will continue to advertise in the Independent Appeal. Sorry but I have no respect for strong arming and bullying.
janet you don't advertise in your paper
Jo D

Corinth, MS

#378 Nov 22, 2012
Gah Damn the sum bitch is dead N gone y'all mofuckers meet up somewhere N talk in person set this Shit straight instead of bein on a ya phone talkin Shit to everybody you know that behind a false name ight ...
Funny

Oneida, TN

#379 Nov 22, 2012
my thought wrote:
<quoted text>janet you don't advertise in your paper
That dont make any sense dumbass.
Keep It Real

Jackson, TN

#380 Nov 26, 2012
I Think People Should Be Careful What They Say
Keep It Real

Jackson, TN

#381 Nov 26, 2012
There's the Good & Bad! We know the Truth, But It's A Time 2 Say Things & A Time 2 Be Silent! God Will Be With Us All. Just Thank 1 Day, U maybe gone & Can't Say Something Back! I Feel that People That is Ratchet, Will be No Matter What! I'm Not 4 Drug Dealers, Bc They Ruin Lives, But the Ones That Buy It, Isn't Any Better! So, Everyone Knows What They Shall Do & Not Do! This Is 2 Everyone... Not Just Matt or Lazar, But 2 Everyone & Myself...We Each Will Be Judged By Our Lord! So Make Sure We Live Everyday as Our Last & do What's Right! Lets Be There 4 Each Other & Stop The Madness! I'm not Saying This is Right & this is Wrong, bc We Already Know! A lot Has Happened & I say please make piece of it & Pray About It
my thought

United States

#382 Nov 26, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
That dont make any sense dumbass.
it's makes sense unless your to dumb to figure it out
lol

Nashville, TN

#383 Nov 26, 2012
my thought wrote:
<quoted text>it's makes sense unless your to dumb to figure it out
That made no sense, unless you're stupid enough to believe that Janet wrote that comment. If YOU believe she wrote it, you're a dumb ass.
my thought

United States

#384 Nov 26, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That made no sense, unless you're stupid enough to believe that Janet wrote that comment. If YOU believe she wrote it, you're a dumb ass.
thanks janet
lol

United States

#385 Nov 26, 2012
my thought wrote:
<quoted text>thanks janet
You're welcome Molly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 152,235
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 min TheRealZeke 8,645
Who are the best looking women over 40? 8 hr Mike 12
Solar Farm Trouble ? 9 hr Sorry but it is true 36
Who are the best looking men over 40? (Mar '11) 17 hr Bee Bee20 42
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 21 hr ytrewq 9,474
MCHS Homecoming (Sep '12) Sun Yep 60

Selmer Jobs

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Selmer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Selmer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]