Independent Appeal
hmmmm

Memphis, TN

#346 Nov 20, 2012
Adam Hicks wrote:
Local 572, and yes he made some bad choices but that dont make it right for anyone to run him down on here. And i think if you post something on here you should put your name or not comment at all that just shows how weak you are and that you like to run your mouth behind someones back i myself if im goin to do it will be to their faces
Tell that to MW's friends and family, because they feel like the IA made a bad choice and they are running the IA down for it. Whats the difference? Its like "the pot calling the kettle black".
April Clayton

United States

#347 Nov 20, 2012
Let me ask you this???? What's makes any of yall any better than Matt Ward?!?! Sitting on here disrespecting a man that can not any longer take up for himself!?!?!?!? Shame not all of you!!! I'll say this again....."don't judge someone just because they sin differently than you." Think about that before you post more nonsense!!!
W.A. Criswell

United States

#348 Nov 20, 2012
April Clayton wrote:
Let me ask you this???? What's makes any of yall any better than Matt Ward?!?! Sitting on here disrespecting a man that can not any longer take up for himself!?!?!?!? Shame not all of you!!! I'll say this again....."don't judge someone just because they sin differently than you." Think about that before you post more nonsense!!!
What are you talking about? This topic is about the Independent Appeal NOT Matt Ward. This is where Matt's family and friends came to slam the IA and others came to defend the IA. The only negative comments directed toward Matt came from people defending the IA's right to print THE article. Very negative comments towards the IA were sometimes answered with negative comments towards MW.

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged".

Think about that before you post again.
April Clayton

United States

#349 Nov 20, 2012
[QUOTE who="W.A. Criswell"]<quoted text>
What are you talking about? This topic is about the Independent Appeal NOT Matt Ward. This is where Matt's family and friends came to slam the IA and others came to defend the IA. The only negative comments directed toward Matt came from people defending the IA's right to print THE article. Very negative comments towards the IA were sometimes answered with negative comments towards MW.
Think about that before you post again.[/QUOTE]

HOw dare your selfish a$$ compare negative comments about a worthless newspaper to comments about a deceased man. How dare you!!!! Your priorities have been made clear....and people wonder what's wrong with the world toda?!?!....people like you like friend....people like you....shame!!! Think before you make another stupid selfish and stupid comment! What a disgrace to mankind.
April Clayton

United States

#350 Nov 20, 2012
Sorry about all the typos, but I can't help but to be alittle dumber for having to read that B.S!!!!
W.A. Criswell

United States

#351 Nov 20, 2012
April Clayton wrote:
[QUOTE who="W.A. Criswell"]<quoted text>
Think about that before you post again. "

HOw dare your selfish a$$ compare negative comments about a worthless newspaper to comments about a deceased man. How dare you!!!! Your priorities have been made clear....and people wonder what's wrong with the world toda?!?!....people like you like friend....people like you....shame!!! Think before you make another stupid selfish and stupid comment! What a disgrace to mankind.
You didn't think about it before you started posting again. Shame on you for judging. So, I guess I will have to take it upon myself to judge too.

I'm sure the family is still upset about MW. Im not sure how attacking a newspaper comforts a grieving family, but to each his own. I didn't know MW and could care less about him. Not trying to offend you but I DONT CARE THAT MW IS DEAD. I along with others are going to defend the IA, which is more important to US than MW. Since I didn't know MW, I would never post a negative comment about him. I guess others that post negative comments knew him.

So, what's important to YOU is not important to ME. Respect my feelings and I along with others will respect YOU and MW's family and friends. So again JUDGE NOT
April Clayton

United States

#352 Nov 20, 2012
I don't know half the people that die daily but I would never say that I "don't care that they are dead," especially to their family and friends...you are something...Regardless, I do not judge you but it is not I that You should be worried about. You will be rewarded, my friend, what a wonderful person you have portrayed yourself to be.....
W.A. Criswell

United States

#353 Nov 20, 2012
April Clayton wrote:
I don't know half the people that die daily but I would never say that I "don't care that they are dead," especially to their family and friends...you are something...Regardless, I do not judge you but it is not I that You should be worried about. You will be rewarded, my friend, what a wonderful person you have portrayed yourself to be.....
Glad we got that straight and you don't judge me. Now, tell me more about this reward I'm getting.
April Clayton

United States

#354 Nov 20, 2012
Idk...I don't speak for your final judgement.... Hopefully, You will be shown some mercy....
Oh Please

Lexington, TN

#355 Nov 20, 2012
April Clayton wrote:
<quoted text>
Amber, you are the main one that keeps this sh*t going. Don't bash the IA and then expect support for your actions. This Topix is about the IA and not your friend. In case you haven't noticed, you trash the IA and you get comments defending the IA. The IA has never trashed your friend!!! The negative remarks about your friend is because most people do NOT think like you and a few others think. Quit posting. If you don't like the paper, don't buy it! Quit blowing smoke!!!!! Or better yet, start a mew Topix on your friend and see what kind of comments you get from the people who knew him. Back off jack!
Oh Please

Lexington, TN

#356 Nov 20, 2012
*start a new Topix about your friend.
April Clayton

United States

#357 Nov 20, 2012
You dumba$$, this isn't Amber. This is April and I haven't posted until I seen such nonsense tonight. Hell, most of this sh*t is a response from the same person under different screen names....give it a break yourself!!! Leave the wards alone!!!
April Clayton

United States

#358 Nov 20, 2012
ANd bet....lots less will be buying that piece of sh*t paper!!!
yes

United States

#359 Nov 20, 2012
April Clayton wrote:
You dumba$$, this isn't Amber. This is April and I haven't posted until I seen such nonsense tonight. Hell, most of this sh*t is a response from the same person under different screen names....give it a break yourself!!! Leave the wards alone!!!
Just like Molly post all the negative sh't about the IA under different screen names all the time.
Resident

United States

#360 Nov 20, 2012
April Clayton wrote:
ANd bet....lots less will be buying that piece of sh*t paper!!!
Yeah yeah, I bet y'all have really hurt the IA. Lol
mmhmmm

Jackson, TN

#361 Nov 20, 2012
April we should discuss this in my bedroom.
Adam hicks

United States

#362 Nov 21, 2012
The way the IA put that in the paper was wrong thats why everyone is attacking it and they dont even have the respect to write a apology...
luv the independent

Tucker, GA

#363 Nov 21, 2012
What was wrong about it? The truth? We all knew his "past" anyway so why is it such a big deal!! If you were as bull headed about him getting his crap together as you are about defending someone that obviously didn't really care about his own life then I bet you could've helped him!!!! I think its a right to the paper to report such news! I know this was an awful tragedy but how many close calls does it take to wake someone up? I know several people that was dealt the same fate! Instead of blaming everyone y'all should be going to schools or talking with others so they won't make the same mistakes!!!!!!
Gordon Liddy

United States

#364 Nov 21, 2012
Adam hicks wrote:
The way the IA put that in the paper was wrong thats why everyone is attacking it and they dont even have the respect to write a apology...
All of your bitching and moaning on here isn't going to get you an apology.
lmao

Tucker, GA

#365 Nov 21, 2012
Abc wrote:
All these posts sound like the same person. Trying to help out a struggling business by posting multiple times? Pretty suspicious...
My thoughts Exactly! Its probably due to the fact that they bad mouth people in this town especially those no longer with us. I know ive stopped buying it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonic at henderson 2 hr Go somewhere else 9
Alone on the holiday 5 hr Wondering 15
Screwed over Mon Goodness 8
What is the latest with Mary Winkler? (Jun '11) Mon MYKEL 275
What about Kara lambert Nov 19 Timothy Johnson 9
Busted Nov 19 Buttly McFartStink 10
Sam.S Nov 19 Wtf 3

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance