Independent Appeal
please

United States

#326 Nov 19, 2012
please wrote:
They brought up charges that were pending. The story wasnt just about his death. It was a crime piece about someone who died in the commission of a felony. It is no different than if he had died breaking into someone's house. He was breaking the law and died because of it. Don't be angry at the paper for printing his crimes. Be angry at him for breaking the law and putting everone through that.
Wow.... You are asking his love ones to be angry with him?!?! I hate to see how your family functions....
please

Lexington, TN

#327 Nov 19, 2012
My family runs great. We own up to our mistakes and don't blame them for others. If the family is going to be angry at someone, Matt is the reason they are in pain. He wasn't quietly driving along and had an accident. He ran from the police and crashed. No one forced him to run. He brought his death upon himself with his criminal behavior. Yes, it is harsh, but it is also the truth.
Opinionated

Lexington, TN

#328 Nov 19, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>nice post janet
Yruth hurts. Whats wrong now? You arent getting the respnse you wanted to hear. MW is the true root of your anger. Sorry but you try to portray him as a saint. Its one thing to mourn the loss of a loved one but there is an obvious sign of total dysfunction and lack of parenting skills here. Remember the good tbat most of us did not see and stop blaming everyone else for what the family shoukd own up to. Everybody that knew that boy knew just exactly what he was and yes, he very much was a danger to society when he was alk jacked up. My opinion is that what was printed in the paper was the facts. He lost his life doing what ihe was famous for and running from the law. He could have caredbless who he hurt and to add icing on the cake he did try to hurt those Crump officers and coukd care less. Sorry for all yoir grief but everybody is getting tired of the endless rambling on how good and sweet a person he was. Too bad nobody tried to intervene when he was younger or better yet, maybe the crimibal justice system shoukd have not been so easy on him. Had they locked him up and keft him there, he may still be here today to give thanks. Several people need to shut their traps now. Amber Claton, Molly and our wonderful Joannie Collins. Amber you have just poted on your facebook to boycott the independent......again. Last time I looked you only had 3 likes.you are making complete fools out of yourselves now. Let it go. No one cares anymore!!
Opinionated

Lexington, TN

#329 Nov 19, 2012
Sorry for the typos but too long to edit. But the message is there loud and clear. Shut up and move on. Its old news now. I am tired of hearing it and matter of fact this is the most positive free marketing for the IA. Money cannot buy the PR you provide on a daily basis for the IA. Get a life!
Adam Hicks

United States

#330 Nov 19, 2012
Opinionated wrote:
Sorry for the typos but too long to edit. But the message is there loud and clear. Shut up and move on. Its old news now. I am tired of hearing it and matter of fact this is the most positive free marketing for the IA. Money cannot buy the PR you provide on a daily basis for the IA. Get a life!
You are really one weak minded excuse for a human being. Wont you put your name on here before you talk all this cowardly shit??? O wait this wouldnt be any fun if you couldnt hide behind a fake name on the computer. If your tired of hearing about that article about matt then dont get on here unless you can grow up and put your real name on here and quit being such a cowardly POS
love the independent

Tucker, GA

#331 Nov 19, 2012
Honestly that's how I feel too!! We are all sick of hearing the family blame everyone!! Matt could of changed.... It would of been great if you would of stood up to him like you have the paper then maybe he could've been here today!!!!!!!
2cents

Knoxville, TN

#332 Nov 19, 2012
Shay brown is just a junkie drug dealer who used sleep with matt ward when she was selling him crack. Alice provides the funding for Shay to stay in business.
xxxxx

Lexington, TN

#333 Nov 20, 2012
All the bashing of the IA is what keeps this goin.g. Just saying. This is topix and you will get many different opinions. I am tired of it too. Want it to stop then some need to stop criticizing the IA for a job well done on a weekly basis.
neon

Lexington, TN

#334 Nov 20, 2012
Good paper!! Been around forever!!
Puddin Tane

United States

#335 Nov 20, 2012
Adam Hicks wrote:
<quoted text>You are really one weak minded excuse for a human being. Wont you put your name on here before you talk all this cowardly shit??? O wait this wouldnt be any fun if you couldnt hide behind a fake name on the computer. If your tired of hearing about that article about matt then dont get on here unless you can grow up and put your real name on here and quit being such a cowardly POS
Bless his heart. Forgive him because he is of simple mind.
Tired of it

Henderson, TN

#336 Nov 20, 2012
Matt may have had a good side where he helped people that needed but how many people got to see that side of him? Not many. Everyone knows he had a criminal history and the majority of it was running from the law instead of owning up tho what he was doing or had done. Everyone knew that he had run from them in crump and what he was being charged with. The paper was only reporting the news to the community. So what if the one incident from crump was brought up. That was just one. They could have brought up a whole lot more than that. It is in the past, it will not bring him back. Does it really have to be talked about everyday on here and on facebook? Let the past be the past and leave it alone. Do you not think his family sees it on here and on facebook? Do you not think it would be easier for his family and friends to be able to have closer if everyone stops talking about it? News is News, do you see anyone else complaining about what the paper prints any other time? All the wrecks they have covered with some one passing, whether or not they had a criminal record, do you see anyone else gripping about what was printed?
Adam Hicks

United States

#337 Nov 20, 2012
Put your name on here if you wanna talk about matt and quit bein cowards!
love the independent

United States

#338 Nov 20, 2012
Hey Adam why should we post our names? So we can be run down and bashed like the lady from the paper? I understand you miss your friend but even you know how Matt was living was WRONG! I admit I have flaws and have not always lived right either but how many chances did he have to have? He should of took all these close calls and brushes with the law as warnings signs and he should of changed his ways! I knew Matt but honestly how would you feel if he had hurt an innocent family (maybe yours) or hit and killed someone else?
RodBuster

Millington, TN

#339 Nov 20, 2012
Adam what local do you work out of?
Adam Hicks

United States

#340 Nov 20, 2012
Local 572, and yes he made some bad choices but that dont make it right for anyone to run him down on here. And i think if you post something on here you should put your name or not comment at all that just shows how weak you are and that you like to run your mouth behind someones back i myself if im goin to do it will be to their faces
mmm

Tucker, GA

#341 Nov 20, 2012
Adam Hicks wrote:
Local 572, and yes he made some bad choices but that dont make it right for anyone to run him down on here. And i think if you post something on here you should put your name or not comment at all that just shows how weak you are and that you like to run your mouth behind someones back i myself if im goin to do it will be to their faces
I don't think a person should put there name on here. All the meth heads, in McNairy Co that breaks the law just like Matt always did
Adam Hicks

United States

#342 Nov 20, 2012
mmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think a person should put there name on here. All the meth heads, in McNairy Co that breaks the law just like Matt always did
Well well yeat another idoit and a coward and just for the record i have never done meth you idoit.
April Clayton

United States

#343 Nov 20, 2012
How about all yall running your mouth about Matt show some class and respect. You may not may respected Matt or his lifestyle but that doesn't mean that there are not plently of family and friends out here still mourning his death. Atleast some them some respect!!!!! There are more out here than you think!!!
April Clayton

United States

#344 Nov 20, 2012
*you may not have respected....
Sharon E

United States

#345 Nov 20, 2012
Adam Hicks wrote:
<quoted text>Well well yeat another idoit and a coward and just for the record i have never done meth you idoit.
You called someone an idiot and you can't even spell idiot. Hell, you can't even spell yet. Who's really the idiot here? Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Willey 1 hr Dummy 2
Older women that like big black c0ock 7 hr Dan 6
jimmy nelson 10 hr TT gurl 2
Best Lookimg Woman in her 40's 12 hr Tired 23
Richie 13 hr Terri 6
Eastview truck stop is it true? 15 hr Just Me 15
Redheads 16 hr Left 1

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance