United States

#284 Nov 15, 2012
well forward your info about his gang.
friendly

Lexington, TN

#285 Nov 15, 2012
Hometown wrote:
well forward your info about his gang.
your only interested in the information about his gang? you are a sick individual.
Hometown

United States

#286 Nov 16, 2012
sounds like you are playing secret code. if you know this person,facts surronding his death why don't you post them. It was posted he was in a gang.Again provide information. The article was in Jackson Sun yesterday. This is a discussion board.
BSS

Lexington, TN

#287 Nov 16, 2012
Tax paying citizens my a##! The only taxes paid were what they bought with govt money. The definition of a tax paying citizen refers to people who own property and have jobs. Again here we go trying to put everyone on the same level. Paying tax at Walmart doesn't put you there!
Sherry

Tucker, GA

#288 Nov 16, 2012
2cents wrote:
Yes he was a gangmember but thats beside the point here. His beloved family are tax paying citiens of Selmer so they shpuld take extra care on how they write it up about him.
sounds to me like he was involved in criminal activity and got himself kilt. sounds like somebody else I heard about recently from here.
Homey

Hornsby, TN

#289 Nov 16, 2012
BSS wrote:
Tax paying citizens my a##! The only taxes paid were what they bought with govt money. The definition of a tax paying citizen refers to people who own property and have jobs. Again here we go trying to put everyone on the same level. Paying tax at Walmart doesn't put you there!
You really should check the def of a taxpayer,many people that do not own property pay more taxes than tax paying citizens with property do. Again you sound like another person that thinks they are above the status quo, Forget it. You probably rubbing two quarters toghter to hear yourself rattle. Must be the child of someone that was left a bit in the family will. Ohh should you own a lot in Oak Hill Cemetary by definition you are a property owner.
Dr pepper

Tucker, GA

#290 Nov 16, 2012
Homey wrote:
<quoted text>You really should check the def of a taxpayer,many people that do not own property pay more taxes than tax paying citizens with property do. Again you sound like another person that thinks they are above the status quo, Forget it. You probably rubbing two quarters toghter to hear yourself rattle. Must be the child of someone that was left a bit in the family will. Ohh should you own a lot in Oak Hill Cemetary by definition you are a property owner.
You are an idiot. Property owners pay property AND sales tax. Plus most pay income tax.
The Buzz

Tucker, GA

#291 Nov 16, 2012
2cents wrote:
Janet why don't you get off this site and quit playing!! A local young black man has been gunned down in Jackson so lets see if you and your crappy paper do a write up about him and his situation! I bet that will sell you a few papers.* RIP Lazar Smith*
Although Lazar really isn't from Selmer, he has quite a lot of friends and family here. Lazar is from Jackson.*RIP my friend RIP*
Homey

Jackson, TN

#292 Nov 16, 2012
Un Pepper,,you know any more big words? use Chrome.
Dr pepper

Tucker, GA

#293 Nov 16, 2012
Homey wrote:
Un Pepper,,you know any more big words? use Chrome.
You wouldn't be able to comprehend them if I used them.
jussayin

Oakland, TN

#294 Nov 16, 2012
I say the independent appeal should run an article about Lazar on the front page similar to the one about M Ward. Make sure you include a photo of the crime scene before he was removed and be sure you write about his more than colorful criminal background too. I mean there are tons of similarities. Neither incident happened in McNairy county, both were long time citizens of the area and both had a criminal background they could write all day about. But I bet anything the IA doesn't do it for two reasons. #1 they don't have any personal vendetta against Lazar's family and #2 they are scared of the repercussions they might invite by running a story about him.
irony

Beech Bluff, TN

#295 Nov 16, 2012
The jackson sun printed a pic of Lazar's killa tattoo and that's how he was identified. I find that very ironic.
The Buzz

Tucker, GA

#296 Nov 16, 2012
jussayin wrote:
I say the independent appeal should run an article about Lazar on the front page similar to the one about M Ward. Make sure you include a photo of the crime scene before he was removed and be sure you write about his more than colorful criminal background too. I mean there are tons of similarities. Neither incident happened in McNairy county, both were long time citizens of the area and both had a criminal background they could write all day about. But I bet anything the IA doesn't do it for two reasons.#1 they don't have any personal vendetta against Lazar's family and #2 they are scared of the repercussions they might invite by running a story about him.
He IS NOT a resident or a citizen of Selmer!!!!*RIP Lazar!!
jussayin

Oakland, TN

#297 Nov 16, 2012
The Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>He IS NOT a resident or a citizen of Selmer!!!!*RIP Lazar!!
M Ward wasn't living here at the time of his death either but was still front page news
2cents

Knoxville, TN

#298 Nov 16, 2012
I think the investigators need to be questioning Shay Brown. She had sent word that he was goin down if he didn't psy up the debt owed to Her ole man Moffett. Janet you really need to be looking into this.
close but no cigar

Nashville, TN

#299 Nov 16, 2012
jussayin wrote:
I say the independent appeal should run an article about Lazar on the front page similar to the one about M Ward. Make sure you include a photo of the crime scene before he was removed and be sure you write about his more than colorful criminal background too. I mean there are tons of similarities. Neither incident happened in McNairy county, both were long time citizens of the area and both had a criminal background they could write all day about. But I bet anything the IA doesn't do it for two reasons.#1 they don't have any personal vendetta against Lazar's family and #2 they are scared of the repercussions they might invite by running a story about him.
lazar wasn't a well known criminal in mcnairy county, unlike mr ward. maybe if lazar would not have moved to jackson and stayed here and committed more crimes here in the county he could get front page print. no cigar for you lazar.
jussayin

Oakland, TN

#300 Nov 16, 2012
close but no cigar wrote:
<quoted text>lazar wasn't a well known criminal in mcnairy county, unlike mr ward. maybe if lazar would not have moved to jackson and stayed here and committed more crimes here in the county he could get front page print. no cigar for you lazar.
So because he was a gang member/thug who moved 30 minutes away, he doesn't get the same sh'tty treatment? If I'm not mistaken, Ward's criminal history was in another county too.
close but no cigar

Tucker, GA

#301 Nov 16, 2012
jussayin wrote:
<quoted text>So because he was a gang member/thug who moved 30 minutes away, he doesn't get the same sh'tty treatment? If I'm not mistaken, Ward's criminal history was in another county too.
you are mistaken. most of mr wards criminal history was here in the county. most I say not all. im sure the jackson sun will have plenty of articles in the future about lazar. don't forget to "like" them on facebook.
discusted br

Lexington, TN

#302 Nov 16, 2012
You people are crazy !! If you want to celebrate or publicize either of these boys deaths. Then you frankly need to get a life, I will NEVER again buy another independent appeal newspaper , simply because they have let this TOPIX stuff go to far, IF you wanted to be a respectful citizen of this county, you say you are trying to justly inform, you would have long ago simply contacted a mediator to have this forum removed. SIMPLE AS THAT, THE INDEPENDENT APPEAL, likes the TRASHY ATTENTION OF TOPIX. That's ridiculous. And let me ask you, as you throw around talk of this "gang" you are saying lazar was affiliated with, WHY, would you ever call there attention to OUR town ? seems THE INDEPENDENT APPEAL wants their attention. I wouldn't stir that pot, karma may not be in your favor, at the present time.
close but no cigar

Tucker, GA

#303 Nov 16, 2012
discusted br wrote:
You people are crazy !! If you want to celebrate or publicize either of these boys deaths. Then you frankly need to get a life, I will NEVER again buy another independent appeal newspaper , simply because they have let this TOPIX stuff go to far, IF you wanted to be a respectful citizen of this county, you say you are trying to justly inform, you would have long ago simply contacted a mediator to have this forum removed. SIMPLE AS THAT, THE INDEPENDENT APPEAL, likes the TRASHY ATTENTION OF TOPIX. That's ridiculous. And let me ask you, as you throw around talk of this "gang" you are saying lazar was affiliated with, WHY, would you ever call there attention to OUR town ? seems THE INDEPENDENT APPEAL wants their attention. I wouldn't stir that pot, karma may not be in your favor, at the present time.
there would be no greater honor than when you die as to have your story told on the front page of the local paper. most people have to pay to get their death published on page 4 or 5, with other dead people. how many people get to be on the front page? not very many.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board Member 2 hr Big dog 7
Gina Garrison 13 hr Friend 2
Man that rents houses 15 hr everyoneisgoingto... 1
Micheal bishop 16 hr yo dog 18
Brianna Davis baur Mon Wontfightme 3
couple searches female for 3some Mon YesPlease 2
Never date marred women Mon Misty 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages