Notice to all Republicans

Notice to all Republicans

Posted in the Selmer Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just saying

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2012
You have no republican candidate on the ballot for Circuit Court Clerk. You have another democrat. Mr. Maxedon is a lifelong democrat only voting Rep in the last 4 Rep primaries, 2 of those times were this year. Not to mention his lack of morals!! Some of his own family wont vote for him, he's a joke!
Stranger

Tempe, AZ

#2 Sep 8, 2012
What Maxedon are you talking about?? You sayin he is running as a R? Was he nominated by the R party?
polite

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2012
His voting record was pulled. He voted in one democratic primary when he was 18 years old. I'm sure we all made some bad decisions when we were 18.

Since: Aug 12

Savannah, TN

#6 Sep 9, 2012
I agree, and voted liberal when I was young and foolish. Most of us grow out of it.
R voter

United States

#7 Sep 9, 2012
polite wrote:
His voting record was pulled. He voted in one democratic primary when he was 18 years old. I'm sure we all made some bad decisions when we were 18.
That's where you're wrong. He only voted in 4 rep primaries and two of those were this year. Four Rs and the rest d after d! Everyone should just go ahead and congratulate Lipford.
demacrate

Jackson, TN

#8 Sep 10, 2012
No-NotMe wrote:
I agree, and voted liberal when I was young and foolish. Most of us grow out of it.
i didn't grow out of it and wonder what kind of fool writes such a statement. i am a dem. and i know we have intelegent people on both sides. i don't think repub.. are idiots just because they don't believe the way i do and if you thik that way, it shows what kind of idiot you are. if you will notice you will see dem. and repub.both in the house and senater according to you there must be a lot of people that didn't grow out of it
demacrate

Jackson, TN

#9 Sep 10, 2012
demacrate wrote:
<quoted text>i didn't grow out of it and wonder what kind of fool writes such a statement. i am a dem. and i know we have intelegent people on both sides. i don't think repub.. are idiots just because they don't believe the way i do and if you thik that way, it shows what kind of idiot you are. if you will notice you will see dem. and repub.both in the house and senater according to you there must be a lot of people that didn't grow out of it
before some smart ass post something about my spelling, i hit the e by accident in demacrat
Indep

Humboldt, TN

#10 Sep 10, 2012
Ok,,now go practice intelegent,thik,senater,than you will be a full blooded democrat.
Mugwomp

Lexington, TN

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Just saying wrote:
You have no republican candidate on the ballot for Circuit Court Clerk. You have another democrat. Mr. Maxedon is a lifelong democrat only voting Rep in the last 4 Rep primaries, 2 of those times were this year. Not to mention his lack of morals!! Some of his own family wont vote for him, he's a joke!
I don't think I would have stooped to this level Tammy. It really looks bad on you. So you didn't get the nomination. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
Friend

United States

#12 Sep 10, 2012
I am a childhood friend of Tammy's and she's too much of a class act to even get on this website.
Someone

Savannah, TN

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Why doesn't someone start a new thread call Lipford vs Maxedon and get down to the real issues.
demacrat

Jackson, TN

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Indep wrote:
Ok,,now go practice intelegent,thik,senater,than you will be a full blooded democrat.
sometime when you are using a computer, you hit a letter that doesn't type and sometime you hit one you didn't mean to. if that's what your talking about and that is all you can find wrong with what i'm writing then i would say that show what kind of idiot you are (makes you a full blooded republican) don't you agree
Indep

Jackson, TN

#15 Sep 11, 2012
No,i don't agree. R U Blind?
Winne The Pooh

Lexington, TN

#16 Sep 11, 2012
Friend wrote:
I am a childhood friend of Tammy's and she's too much of a class act to even get on this website.
I don't care who you are. Tammy is the only person that would have a reason to start this crap.
XYZ

Lexington, TN

#17 Sep 11, 2012
Someone wrote:
Why doesn't someone start a new thread call Lipford vs Maxedon and get down to the real issues.
I agree totally.
foodforthought

Jackson, TN

#18 Sep 11, 2012
Ronald Reagan voted Democrat as well, and he was one of the best presidents we ever had.
Not Happy

United States

#19 Sep 11, 2012
I am not happy at all. Tammy Dillon was a good strong candidate!!! A sure win most would say. POLITICS!!!! What in the hell happened?
Foolish Tom

Lexington, TN

#20 Sep 11, 2012
Tammie Dillon did not get the R nomination because it was payback time for her because she was for Ronnie Brooks for mayor. So Tom and Brenda thought they would help Maxedon get the vote..And Tom has been diagnosed with early Alzeimers Disease..glad he did not get Mayor job!!
Concerned

United States

#21 Sep 11, 2012
Just a question: How do they know how anyone voted?
Wrong again

United States

#22 Sep 11, 2012
I know for a fact Mrs. Dillon thought long and hard before asking the committee. She wanted to run Independent all along. Folks told her she needed the R beside her name. But that R sure doesn't guarantee you a win, ask Tom. Talk is Tammy's husband is running, this race may get real interesting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks 3 hr Sad 1
Finally free 3 hr Single 8
Houses for rent 16 hr Samantha 1
New Madrid fault 19 hr Watching 2
new building in Selmer 19 hr im curious too 8
Jessica Laurent (Nov '10) 19 hr bud 20
Adamsville Police Department 21 hr spartan 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages