mrs may

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2012
There great people, the Linemen do fantastic work!
slammed it

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Yup I agree they done. Great job thru guys and chewable.. all the side roads and main roads also...... left Me plenty of fire wood to Cut up and burn for heat toooo
pec chic

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Whose that cute 1wit the chin beard messing wit now?
Wondering

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 5, 2012
It really shouldn't matter, but since you know he's interested,messing, or whatever the case. Obviously he's not out to be messing around.. so let's not bash around on people and start a conversation that is just gonna turn into trash talk... This is TOPIXS...
hahahah

Corinth, MS

#5 Nov 5, 2012
It has already begun wtf folks
bahaaa

Ripley, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2012
pec chic wrote:
Whose that cute 1wit the chin beard messing wit now?
Chin beard. Lol now that's funny.
mrs may

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Nov 10, 2012
bahaaa wrote:
<quoted text>Chin beard. Lol now that's funny.
What's so funny ?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 19, 2012
@ mrs may: It's funny because all beards, to my knowledge, are located on the chin. :-) The $300 deposit for new customers--now that is NOT funny. Nice folks in the office, though. I'm sure the linemen are nice as well.
PECMember

Humboldt, TN

#9 Nov 19, 2012
You should question PEC about the $300.00 deposit. PEC will say you have bad credit,their definition of bad credit is a bit different than any other.

I stand to be corrected, Membership use to be $5.00. I do not attend meetings or vote,however i should as everyone should.
PEC is a CO-OP for the people of McNairy County. I have been a member since the 50s. Do we have another choice?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 19, 2012
I know my location says "Jackson" but I live south of Selmer.(Topix chooses your location automatically based on IP address and it can't be changed.) But you're right. We really have no choice, so I paid the $$ and didn't challenge it. They were nice about it, let me split the payment into two, so that helped. I've never been to any of the meetings, either. Maybe I should go sometime.
PECMember

Humboldt, TN

#11 Nov 19, 2012
I believe you get your deposit back in about 10 years plus intrest of about $2.00. What does PEC do with your $300.00?
Yes we really should attend those meetings,there are some employees at PEC that have been there so long they really forget who provides for them.
I would really like to see more people go solar or wind,you have the right to generate your own enegry,what you don't use you can sell back PEC. I think Rose Creek Village is in that processs. Maybe we can buy enegry from them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the deal with Tyler Brown? anyone? (Oct '10) 2 hr Tyler fan 43
Adam Clayton 7 hr Ugh 14
body found (Dec '15) 16 hr family 5
Gabi Owens Wed An old friend 4
love your spouse challenge Wed Kelly 5
emma griswell...what do you know about her? Jul 26 Curious 2
Married women who cheat ? Jul 26 Digs 5

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance