Jessica Williams
wondering

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2011
Who is she??
friendof

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2011
Jessica is one of my best friends and a great person! Who is asking and y?
JessicaW

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2011
Yea..who are you and why are u askin?
wondering

United States

#5 Dec 10, 2011
Just wanting to know what kinda person she is
JessicaW

United States

#6 Dec 12, 2011
Well who are you? Lol
luvz-this-girl

Fenton, MO

#7 Dec 12, 2011
wondering wrote:
Just wanting to know what kinda person she is
Jess is a great person. Great personality, fun, easy to get along with, and very beatuiful both inside and out. She puts others before herself and does anything she can to help others. She raised her ex boyfrends kids for 3 years while he was out partying and runnin around on her if that tells you what kind of a person she is. I love this girl and could not ask for a better friend :)
RKC

Fenton, MO

#9 Dec 12, 2011
I have known Jessica since elementary school. I have always wanted to go out with her. I wish she would of dated me before I got married lol. Naw for whoever is asking she is a good person. have never heard anything bad about her. Whoever she is with now is one lucky man
Savannah

Fenton, MO

#10 Dec 12, 2011
She is on facebook. If you want to know about her just look her up on there
Matt

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2011
This girl is like my lil sister. She is an awesome person. Has grown up to be a very beautiful and smart girl! She has the biggest heart of anyone I know! Im thinking she is single now. She needs someone that will treat her right! Im tired of seein her with all these loosers she has been with!
Lindsey

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2011
I've only known her for a few months, but she has been a great friend and seems like a good person.
JessicaW

United States

#13 Dec 14, 2011
Y dont you just message me on facebook so I kno who you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom of the Year 4 min God 37
Tina hardin 2 hr Roger 2
Mrs. Byron Maxedon new County Police Officer-Do... (Aug '15) 5 hr stupidyouare 78
Best Lookimg Woman in her 40's 7 hr Selmer Stud 4
Kerrie Hannah 7 hr unrelated 12
Firehouse Grill 14 hr Halo 9
Eye in the sky Thu Classical Gassed 2

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages