brittany crouse
kim

Lexington, TN

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Gold digger. She's jus like her Momma has that little girl getting attached to every man she's with. And come on.... Girl thinks she's beautiful posting pictures of herself everyday. She looks like a squirrel get over yourself. She's white trash and always will be
Skeeter

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
I'd beat
SaraDawn

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Stay klassy, Kim! Stay klassy. Britt has made a better life for her and her daughter, a better life than she probably imagined she could ever have. She works hard, is a great mother, and seems to also have fun in life. No one will ever agree with every single thing someone else does... She's making herself happy and her daughter seems pretty darn happy as well.
stacy g

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 5, 2012
I agree with Sara! Britneys not walkin around here living her life worried about what people is goin to say about her or worrying about who's judging her! Get a life n stay outta hers!
stacy g

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 5, 2012
kim wrote:
Gold digger. She's jus like her Momma has that little girl getting attached to every man she's with. And come on.... Girl thinks she's beautiful posting pictures of herself everyday. She looks like a squirrel get over yourself. She's white trash and always will be
Gold digger?? She makes her own money she don't need a man for that! She just has recommendations and standards!! She makes a hood living by herself so ya damn right the man gotta make twice As much!!! U sound like a hater to me!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know 2 hr Grace 2
Confused 3 hr Bless it 5
Redheads 3 hr NutSack McGowan 4
Best Lookimg Woman in her 40's 5 hr Tired 24
Eric Willey 10 hr in the know 7
Richie Fri Terri 6
Eastview truck stop is it true? Fri Just Me 15

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance