Next Last
guilty

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Hide ya kids hide ya wife this nicka is snitchin on errbody
Dwight

Bellevue, WA

#2 Mar 9, 2013
He has not snitched on anyone. He is a good person. You are someone he probably punked out and/or embarrassed. I figure you are the guy who has a butt whooping coming from him. So, go spread your malicious slander else where. Oh, do you not have the balls to put your real name on here?
guiltyisjames

Lampasas, TX

#4 Mar 9, 2013
I'll post my real name f ing snitch tellin on errbody
Dwight

Bellevue, WA

#6 Mar 10, 2013
You need tangible proof in order to be arrested, not just heresy...I know you are that boy from Lexington...
Jody

Corinth, MS

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Hell yea he gotta be that mof.ucka .... See he still a bi.tch
Dwight

Bellevue, WA

#8 Mar 10, 2013
DANG RIGHT CUZ....KFC style...
thetruth

Corinth, MS

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Jody wrote:
Hell yea he gotta be that mof.ucka .... See he still a bi.tch
Could be her???
thetruth

Corinth, MS

#10 Mar 10, 2013
But u probably right its probably him. Playing right into her game of making Eric jealous bc he did it to her....life goes on they will hook back up again and everyone will forget about whoever he is.
guiltyisjames

Grand Prairie, TX

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Ha ha yall tripping on another motherfuca truth be told I'm from Corinth my name is james and Eric straight snitchin. Owes me 40 on a sac and ran told the po po I was slangin so he wouldn't have to pay me
seth

Bellevue, WA

#12 Mar 11, 2013
james brewer? If so u a lying junkie lyke yo crack ho mom n xanax ho wife that u beat on
guiltyisjames

Dallas, TX

#15 Mar 13, 2013
My family ain't no crack heads and I ain't give her nothing she ain't deserve.. Eric straight stitched on me.. jp told me all about it
seth

Bellevue, WA

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Lies...
yyeee

Corinth, MS

#17 Mar 14, 2013
Lmao yeeaaa sound like yo stupid as.s the snitch u one talkin to the cop !!..yea this fool got caught up n something beaten his trashy as.s dog of a wife ,he the one with loose lips
seth

Bellevue, WA

#18 Mar 14, 2013
he a rapist iz what he iz....
GetItStraight

Duluth, GA

#19 Mar 15, 2013
Listen here i don't care who said what! I use to be kined to the boy! What's truth is truth. He's a little lyer. He steals. He only looks after himself and barely if that! He is crap! Anyone who actually has common sense would stay away from him. If any of u actually knew how he really is than u would be smart and not make a friend of him.
str8gOnE

Corinth, MS

#20 Mar 15, 2013
Use to be kin? How the fuck.is that? U a bit.ch made mo.fu.cker talkin that sh.it ! Dont give me a Reason to give yo mAmma a Reason to shed tears
seth

Bellevue, WA

#21 Mar 15, 2013
Too funny...
this is james brewer

Corinth, MS

#22 Mar 15, 2013
eric aint no snitch and the itch that brung me and my family into something i aint got nothing to do with can get delt with if man enough to tell me ur real name but my guess is u some scared little
itch boy
eric stricklin

New Salisbury, IN

#23 Mar 25, 2013
fk u i tell on no man and i owe no man and if i do owe u then come collect!!
eric stricklin

New Salisbury, IN

#24 Mar 25, 2013
an who steals??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheel Tax is it true? 10 min Terry 90
Stantonville D and D store? 37 min citizen of Stanto... 4
jobs for felons 12 hr curious 8
mchs 14 hr Love my kids 3
Former Selmer County Police Sergeant Charged Fo... 16 hr JO--JO 2
News Jackson police officer indicted in alleged scam (Nov '14) 16 hr JO--JO 41
James r tinlde jr Wed Know 5
More from around the web

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE