First Prev
of 4
Next Last
what

Milan, TN

#1 Apr 16, 2012
I have not heard anything about the selmer jaycees latey, anyone know anything about them. I had heard that berryman guy is gone. Do they still have wrestling there?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 16, 2012
i dont believe they have wrestling anymore but ive heard they adjoining town of ramer does
just my opinion

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Apr 16, 2012
No that idiot berryman is still there I wouldn't join that place as long as him and that Wallis guy are still there. Be surprised if they don't close their doors eventually.
what

Milan, TN

#4 Apr 17, 2012
The need to!
its only me

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Apr 17, 2012
It might happen sooner than later.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 18, 2012
whats wrong with wallis and berryman ive always heard nothin but good tings about them

Location hidden

#7 Apr 18, 2012
i mean things
what

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2012
Im thinking u must be berryman cause u would be the only one to say that
its only me

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Apr 18, 2012
I have heard they are both self serving tools. Both this Wallis guy and this berryman guy. Could explain why that jaycee building is always empty.
jaycees member

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2012
I am a Jaycees member. And I don't care for either one of them. Jason can tell the board how much money is in the account and is the only one who has access to it. Steven just causes trouble and wants to get a fight started at a meeting. That is why they can't do anything. That is why I am leaving them and I have heard 8 others are leaving as well. Even board members. Lol what a shame. So much potential wasted. Oh well

Location hidden

#11 Apr 19, 2012
no im not either one of them not unless there a female im just posting a comment
its only me

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Apr 20, 2012
This do u know person started their own forum hawking their lawn and garage clean up capabilities I guess Wallis and berryman wouldn't let them do theirs? I now say they all three are tools......berryman, wallis, and do u know.
Yo-Yo

Washington, DC

#13 Apr 20, 2012
I don't understand y a bunch of adults would get on web site and run there mouth a mature responsible one would take the problem to them I used to be a jaycee! Grow up!
just my two cents

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Apr 20, 2012
Sometimes when taking things to them fail you take it to the people.
Yo-Yo

Washington, DC

#15 Apr 22, 2012
Like wallis has said before say it to his face
that wallis guys daughter

United States

#16 Apr 22, 2012
I don't see why a bunch of idiots will get on here and talk about each other like a couple of little kids all you people are freaking immature and need to grow the heck up! And im pretty sure i know who is puttin these dadgum comments on here and i don't want to hear my fathers name come out of any of yalls mouth and if you want to say any more crap I'd be more than happy to shut it for ya.. Yeah I may be 16 but I can beat that water right out of your jug head! And Yeah I'm the Wallis guys daughter.. TRY ME! You freaking immature babies! And I'm pretty sure that my daddy has more brains than any of you low life losers.
its only me

Olive Branch, MS

#17 Apr 22, 2012
I don't think you really know who I am and I certainly am not carrying a jug head but I know that person. I promise you one thing.....it will all come to an.end real soon. Just wait.
the wallis guy

Washington, DC

#18 Apr 22, 2012
Ok we will see
that wallis guys kid

United States

#19 Apr 22, 2012
Honestly I could care less who you are.. but I'm pretty sure I do know who is behind all this bs.. and you know what? If you would keep your sorry nose out of other peoples business and not be a little chicken and talk about them behind there back maybe you wouldn't have to worry about any of this "mess" and if I don't know who you are, then why are you so scared to show your name? Huh? I made it clear who I was.. why can't you?
the wallis guy

Washington, DC

#20 Apr 22, 2012
"Jaycee member" first of all, there is someone else that has access to the account and that it is president.. second of all, if you want to leave the jaycees so terribly bad, turn in your resignation forms, and so can the other 8.. if that's what they want to do so bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min miss tuffet 150,957
Who are the most beautiful women in Selmer in t... (Oct '10) 19 min dieselsmoke 80
Solar Farm Trouble ? 1 hr Timmy McCormick 15
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Say What 9,456
McNairy County School Board (Jun '11) 7 hr BettyKirkman 82
michie 7 hr dumbasses 7
Jeremy Kelley a rat 8 hr lettinguknow 1
•••
•••

Selmer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••