First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Why

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Why in this world would any self respecting white girl screw a black guy? I know most if it is that they are young and dumb but in reality no decent white guy would ever have them after it's ruined!!!
Brandy

Memphis, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2011
Why wrote:
Why in this world would any self respecting white girl screw a black guy? I know most if it is that they are young and dumb but in reality no decent white guy would ever have them after it's ruined!!!
It all about the MEAT and knowing how to use it. Most white females that go black, never tell their decent "white guy" boyfriend or hubby. You would be surprised of all the white females in McNairy County that have gone black and keep it secret.
Light breez

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2011
Like who what girls have gone black?
Nasty

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2011
PUKE !!! Only scum.
Gabi herself!:)

Beech Bluff, TN

#5 Jan 21, 2011
Why wrote:
Wow this is so stupid I know tons of white girls who are dating black guys I personally don't but thats just my preference y'all are pitiful all this racism is uncalled for!
ewww

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2011
Racism ? Nobodys said anything racist about black guys ,only the scummy white girls who's screwed them. Eewwww!

Beech Bluff, TN

#7 Jan 21, 2011
ewww wrote:
Racism ? Nobodys said anything racist about black guys ,only the scummy white girls who's screwed them. Eewwww!
That's being racist saying that it's nasty for a white girl to have sex with a black guy just because a girl is white having sex with a black guy doesn't make her nasty your a blooming retard if u think that's not racism and I'm actually brave enough to put my name
Jesse

Pflugerville, TX

#8 Jan 22, 2011
[QUOTE who="Gabi herself!:)"]<quoted text>
That's being racist saying that it's nasty for a white girl to have sex with a black guy just because a girl is white having sex with a black guy doesn't make her nasty your a blooming retard if u think that's not racism and I'm actually brave enough to put my name[/QUOTE] ok this is my real name and I started this thread! No it's not intended to be racist but it is what it is. It is so freaking disgusting to see all these white girls with black guys and just so you know I feel the same way about all interracial relationships not just black and white. That's what's wrong with this world people have no morals, it's the same reason we have all these fudge packers and leg lickers around.
Atheist-Anarchis t

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2011
I've never been with a black man or woman because it's just not my preference. That of course is my business just like girls who have sex with black guys. Totally their business. If you think it's nasty, then just don't do it. Honestly, I'm sick of the racist crap. If people weren't meant to mix, then different races wouldn't be compatible to have kids. By the way, mixed kids are the kids of the future in my opinion. Once the world is brown, not black and white, what else will they fight about...eye color? People need to stop judging the book by it's cover!
I know I know

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2011
Light breez wrote:
Like who what girls have gone black?
Ember Boswell for one. Who was the guy, i think his name was Brandon or something. Nasty azz beotch!
upchuck

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2011
Wow this is so stupid I know tons of white girls who are dating black guys I personally don't but thats just my preference y'all are pitiful all this racism is uncalled for![/QUOTE] if you know tons of these girls then post their names so we all can avoid these. We PREFER not to date these white girls just as YOU don't prefer to date black guys.

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2011
upchuck wrote:
Wow this is so stupid I know tons of white girls who are dating black guys I personally don't but thats just my preference y'all are pitiful all this racism is uncalled for!"

if you know tons of these girls then post their names so we all can avoid these. We PREFER not to date these white girls just as YOU don't prefer to date black guys.
Why would I put there names there already in respectable relationships and would never try to date a dick like you so don't worry about it
jen

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2011
Why wrote:
DRUGS !
Really

Alcoa, TN

#15 Jan 22, 2011
So if a woman has been married for 15 yrs to a white man who beat her abused her never worked one job for more than six months blamed everyone but himself for his mishaps divorces him then later marries a black man she had been friends with for five years after the divorce is nasty. I don't think I am and my nursing degree and consistant job history community service record PTA at my kids school says I'm not. Btw the black man has his job for 18 yrs and has never raised his voice that along his hand.
get real

Olive Branch, MS

#16 Jan 22, 2011
No matter how you look at this its just wrong and nasty. Whites should be with whites and blacks with blacks no exceptions!!!!!!!!
Really

Alcoa, TN

#17 Jan 22, 2011
And who says let me guess the Bible. Try again it was referring to Jews.
tracy

Lexington, TN

#18 Jan 22, 2011
ok jesse since you put your real name whats your last name!
Jesse

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2011
tracy wrote:
ok jesse since you put your real name whats your last name!

Why all the interest in me?
CRAB

United States

#20 Jan 22, 2011
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text> ok this is my .real name and I started this thread! No it's not intended to be racist but it is what it is. It is so freaking disgusting to see all these white girls with black guys and just so you know I feel the same way about all interracial relationships not just black and white. That's what's wrong with this world people have no morals, it's the same reason we have all these fudge packers and leg lickers around.
you are absolutely right ! Heck even CRABI :) knows that.
RottenTwat

United States

#21 Jan 23, 2011
upchuck wrote:
<quoted text> if you know tons of these girls then post their names so we all can avoid these. We PREFER not to date these white girls just as YOU don't prefer to date black guys.
we agree dodge these nasty skanks !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reece rhea (Jun '14) 1 hr Karma 6
Advice 2 hr Amused 5
Sports bar 8 hr bad2 4
Liar 13 hr inshock 11
Tina hardin 23 hr Roger 2
Mrs. Byron Maxedon new County Police Officer-Do... (Aug '15) Fri stupidyouare 78
Best Lookimg Woman in her 40's Fri Selmer Stud 4

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages