BC Alien

United States

#56509 Nov 20, 2012
So what you're saying is that Brad Keselowski, who won this year's Nascar Championship after 36 grueling races, should cut the trophy into little pieces and give it to all the other drivers?

Well you didn't make that by yourself! It took a strong federal government chasing moonshiners to make NASCAR.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#56510 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you hugged a terrorist today?
Have you ever had sex with a woman? No need to answer that one.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#56511 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you hugged a terrorist today?
I see you've switched from wearing Mommy's dresses to wearing other posters' user names.
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#56512 Nov 20, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't recall something called the "Terrorist Surveillance Program." How convenient that NOW you are suddenly upset about warrantless wiretapping.
I'm not upset at all. I expect it form a country that sits back and watches Homeland Security become the most powerful agency ever.

I'm just surprised that people like you who complained about the Patriot Act, have nothing to say about this stomping of liberty.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#56513 Nov 20, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not upset at all. I expect it form a country that sits back and watches Homeland Security become the most powerful agency ever.
I'm just surprised that people like you who complained about the Patriot Act, have nothing to say about this stomping of liberty.
By your own admission, you're not actually upset about the "stomping of liberty," but rather that liberals AREN'T upset about it? Seems pretty shallow.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56514 Nov 20, 2012
Omen wrote:
The most transparent administration in the history of man is about to read your e-mail.
“A Senate proposal touted as protecting Americans' e-mail privacy has been quietly rewritten, giving government agencies more surveillance power than they possess under current law.“
OUCH!
“CNET has learned that Patrick Leahy, the influential Democratic chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, has dramatically reshaped his legislation in response to law enforcement concerns. A vote on his bill, which now authorizes warrantless access to Americans' e-mail, is scheduled for next week.“
And you idiots complained about the Patriot Act. Now they can read your email. And just WHO is authorized to do this?
Just 22 agencies -- including the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Federal Communications Commission -- to access Americans' e-mail, Google Docs files, Facebook wall posts, and Twitter direct messages without a search warrant. It also would give the FBI and Homeland Security more authority, in some circumstances, to gain full access to Internet accounts without notifying either the owner or a judge.
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” Benjamin Franklin
I believe most of this is old news, as the C.I.A. monitors 5 million tweets a day..........24/7
BTW, your CNET report is flawed!
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#56515 Nov 20, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I believe most of this is old news, as the C.I.A. monitors 5 million tweets a day..........24/7
BTW, your CNET report is flawed!
So why are we making a law?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56516 Nov 20, 2012
Lets not forget about the kids in Gaza today!
https://twitter.com/JonathanRashad/status/270...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56517 Nov 20, 2012
Omen wrote:
The most transparent administration in the history of man is about to read your e-mail.
“A Senate proposal touted as protecting Americans' e-mail privacy has been quietly rewritten, giving government agencies more surveillance power than they possess under current law.“
OUCH!
“CNET has learned that Patrick Leahy, the influential Democratic chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, has dramatically reshaped his legislation in response to law enforcement concerns. A vote on his bill, which now authorizes warrantless access to Americans' e-mail, is scheduled for next week.“
And you idiots complained about the Patriot Act. Now they can read your email. And just WHO is authorized to do this?
Just 22 agencies -- including the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Federal Communications Commission -- to access Americans' e-mail, Google Docs files, Facebook wall posts, and Twitter direct messages without a search warrant. It also would give the FBI and Homeland Security more authority, in some circumstances, to gain full access to Internet accounts without notifying either the owner or a judge.
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” Benjamin Franklin
This access to your phone and all computer communicatios was put in place after 9/11 during the Bush/Cheney Administration. "60 Minutes" did a long segment on it, when a Whistleblower came forth and made it public about AT&T's "Secret Room" that is only accessible by U.S. Gov't. Agents and off-Limits to AT&T Employees...and about NSA whereby Keywords trigger Live People to listen in on your phone conversations and read your emails, as well as anything else you do on your computer. It's pretty much been common knowledge since then , and the Keywords were even published back then. So, if you think this is something new, you are wrong. In fact, almost Everybody has known about it for a long time...everybody except you, I guess. It's been written about in Time and Newsweek Magazines that I remember, and more I'm sure.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56518 Nov 20, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I believe most of this is old news, as the C.I.A. monitors 5 million tweets a day..........24/7
BTW, your CNET report is flawed!
REALLY old News!
hatfield

Grimsley, TN

#56519 Nov 20, 2012
if yu people don't like this cuntry move to africa

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56520 Nov 20, 2012
hatfield wrote:
if yu people don't like this cuntry move to africa
You'd like that, wouldn't you? Ain't gonna happen...but we might send you!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56521 Nov 20, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
Lets not forget about the kids in Gaza today!
https://twitter.com/JonathanRashad/status/270...
I almost forgot; All of this was paid for by our tax dollar!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56522 Nov 20, 2012
Omen wrote:
The most transparent administration in the history of man is about to read your e-mail.
“A Senate proposal touted as protecting Americans' e-mail privacy has been quietly rewritten, giving government agencies more surveillance power than they possess under current law.“
OUCH!
“CNET has learned that Patrick Leahy, the influential Democratic chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, has dramatically reshaped his legislation in response to law enforcement concerns. A vote on his bill, which now authorizes warrantless access to Americans' e-mail, is scheduled for next week.“
And you idiots complained about the Patriot Act. Now they can read your email. And just WHO is authorized to do this?
Just 22 agencies -- including the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Federal Communications Commission -- to access Americans' e-mail, Google Docs files, Facebook wall posts, and Twitter direct messages without a search warrant. It also would give the FBI and Homeland Security more authority, in some circumstances, to gain full access to Internet accounts without notifying either the owner or a judge.
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” Benjamin Franklin
While I agree that this is ANOTHER loss of civil liberties and I do not support giving back more "rights" to the government....watch the voting and I will do likewise. My bet would be that there will be more liberal Democrats than conservative Republicans voting AGAINST this bill. We will compare notes after this hits the floor and if I am wrong, I will be happy to admit it.
BTW, I was NO fan of the Patriot Act, Rendition, Guantanamo, or any of the crap passed after 911. George W. Bush presided over the biggest grab of civil liberties since the Civil War and on these issues Obama is not any better...BUT Republicans in congress, you know, the protectors of "rights" have a DISMAL record as well.
guest

Oneida, TN

#56523 Nov 20, 2012
Bill Haslam.
Skipster

Pulaski, TN

#56524 Nov 20, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had sex with a woman? No need to answer that one.
I've had sex with YOUR braincase, ain't that right, babe?
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56525 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had sex with YOUR braincase, ain't that right, babe?
Oh, Pulaski you are so sad and pitiful. You bitch and moan about the Obama administration and all the people he is giving "hand-outs", but every time I read this thread it is evident that you are posting at any given time day or night. So what is your story - are you retired to have so much time on your hands, or are you getting a "hand-out" to support your topix addiction?
Skipster

Pulaski, TN

#56526 Nov 20, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Pulaski you are so sad and pitiful. You bitch and moan about the Obama administration and all the people he is giving "hand-outs", but every time I read this thread it is evident that you are posting at any given time day or night. So what is your story - are you retired to have so much time on your hands, or are you getting a "hand-out" to support your topix addiction?
Talk is cheap, shitferbrains. Let's see some documentation.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56527 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk is cheap, shitferbrains. Let's see some documentation.
What documentation do you need? All anyone needs to do is go back through the pages to see your angry, hate filled addiction.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56529 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had sex with YOUR braincase, ain't that right, babe?
Huh...which means that Women are not your "thing", or that was just the best that you could do. The World can be a lonely place for some People, ain't that right, Sugar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who that baby pappy 2 hr toyou 18
bisexuals 4 hr donkey 1
Rob "nails" Hays 7 hr Sue 1
transsexual 7 hr Yummy 6
Tennis Coach Arrested ? Fri Damnir Olivus 5
bret blodgett and amber pipkins Thu leigh pipkins 13
Psycho! Thu Truth 23
More from around the web

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]