Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Selmer Forum

Comments (Page 2,263)

Showing posts 45,241 - 45,260 of138,382
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still didn't tell where the information came from , much less put up anything to verify the authenticity and accuracy of it. So, all we have is your word for it and you could have gotten it from Fox Fake News or just made it up, for all we know!
BTW, trust me , I've had alot more experience with Factories of all types, in Mgmt. and as a Union Official, than you've ever had!
GM for a while? How could you have more? Retired as a dispatcher,you must have started really young.How could you be MGMt and UNION OFFICIAL too.AND you sold your trucking company with your husband,for a big profit..
You failed to put your source for the one before this too.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>well you get your info from fake libtard media,it's not reliable.im sure the lying ass obama tells them what to report and say. kind of like the whole attacks on the embassy,he claimed it was the movie. but yet there was now way to know what sparked the attacks. but yet it was on 9/11 which seems to me it would be a terriost attack on us.
Hi friend,It was officially told to be a terrorist attack this morning.Obama does not have so much foreign support.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still didn't tell where the information came from , much less put up anything to verify the authenticity and accuracy of it. So, all we have is your word for it and you could have gotten it from Fox Fake News or just made it up, for all we know!
BTW, trust me , I've had alot more experience with Factories of all types, in Mgmt. and as a Union Official, than you've ever had!
i smell more b/s from the nasty skank, or it could just be her(it). she(it) smells soo bad,you could smell her(it) from miles and miles away.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on what the Product is and how many Countries they supply, as well as how many Contracted Customers they have. You cannot make a blanket statement about how all Manufacturers work because they are all different, depending on the Product.
So, in general, your statement is just flat wrong!
Ask yourself how long does a Car, for instance, sit in the Lots of the plant before they're shipped and then, how long do they sit in the Dealers Lot befroe they have to be moved in one way or another? Compare that to a clothing Manfacturer or an Over-the counter Drug Manufacturer, for instance.
SO once again,eerybody is always "FLAT WRONG,AS USUAL..'
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

EVERYONE.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi friend,It was officially told to be a terrorist attack this morning.Obama does not have so much foreign support.
i agree,funny it's taking them sooo long to figure out what it was. i mean im not a fbi agent,but hello 9/11 kind of figured it was. obama is not doing his job,and yes he sucks at foreign policy. how are you doing today?
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
GM for a while? How could you have more? Retired as a dispatcher,you must have started really young.How could you be MGMt and UNION OFFICIAL too.AND you sold your trucking company with your husband,for a big profit..
btw did you see the video of sassy on youtube?
http://youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio
The Source

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
The Chicago PMI (Purchasing Manager's Survey) came in at 49.7 just now. All this says is that the economy is headed the wrong way, down instead of up. Inventory levels are high, production in factories will be scaled back which means layoffs. When you have finished goods overflowing in the warehouses, you shut the lines down.
Go ahead and rate me as nuts. These are hard facts that reflect manufacturing in the U.S. today. We have no plan.
A poster yesterday quoted a study that shows manufacturing jobs are increasing. Yet comes this:

SACRAMENTO (CBS13)– The Campbell Soup plant in Sacramento the oldest in its network with the highest production costs on a per-case basis, is closing as of July 2013 as the company says it is taking steps to “improve supply chain productivity,” according to a company release. 700 jobs will be eliminated.
The company is also closing a spice plant in South Plainfield, New Jersey.

And then there’s this:

LOWELL | A manufacturer of window and door hardware, plans to lay off 66 employees starting Nov. 16 and close its operation March 31.

And this:

BENTONVILLE—A long-time fixture in Bentonville is shutting its doors in 2013, affecting 60 jobs.

Kraft Foods Group Inc. announced Tuesday (Aug. 28) it plans to close its Bentonville manufacturing plant during the second quarter of 2013. The 60 employees were also told about the decision Tuesday.

Let’s not forget the Solar Industry we all invested in:

The Amonix solar manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants, has closed its 214,000-square-foot facility about a year after it opened.

A designer and manufacturer of concentrated photovoltaic solar power systems, Amonix received $6 million in federal tax credits for the North Las Vegas plant and a $15.6 million grant from the U.S. Department of Energy in 2007 for research and development.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.(AP)— Schott Solar announced Thursday it would be closing what the company once billed as its North American flagship manufacturing plant, leaving more than 200 employees without jobs.

Pharmaceuticals:

AMAG Pharmaceuticals ($AMAG), the beleaguered maker of anemia drugs, is moving to contract manufacturing and thereby closing a plant in Cambridge, MA, as it continues to get its financial house in order.

The Lexington, MA-based company says it will lay off 45 workers and hopes to sell the facility. AMAG says it will discontinue making its ferumoxsil product GastroMark and says that companies that sell the product in the U.S. and Europe will handle their own production. The move will lower the expenses of making ferumoxytol, which is marketed under the brand name Feraheme in the U.S.

PETERSBURG, Va.(AP)-- Drug maker Boehringer Ingelheim Chemicals Inc. is closing one of its production facilities in Petersburg.

The company says the Synthesis 1 facility will be closed in mid-2013. The shutdown will occur gradually and could affect 80 to 100 workers.

Medial supplies:

ThyssenKrupp Access Corporation, a local manufacturer of wheelchair lifts and home elevators, has announced they will be closing down operations in the U.S., leaving 110 employees in Roanoke jobless, some who have been there for decades.

The company stated that the closing is a result a sluggish U.S. economy recovery that has affected the company's sales and profits.

Don’t forget the trickle down effect:

Businesses like Casey's General Store might also be affected. They opened a 24-hour service in January to accommodate the late working hours of ThyssenKrupp employees.

But Bloomberg says manufacturing jobs are increasing. Any idea WHERE?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You've made alot of assumptions that I did not say and frankly, it's none of your business.
I will tell you this for your own good and it's something I learned as a Union Official, You make a huge mistake when you ASSUME something the other Party did NOT say and you trolls are the worst at doing exactly that, that I've ever seen, especially when it's all written down!
You can't comprehend anything you read , so I can just imagine what you hear when somebody verbally tells you and I'm sure that the Person telling you wouldn't recognize it, if they asked you to repeat it back to them! And you can bet your bottom dollar that if I were giving you instructions, I would definitely ask you to repeat every instruction that I told you, back to me! Otherwise, you'd have it so screwed up that both of us would have been fired immediately...and rightfully so!
And you claim that you were a Nurse??? Man, I'm glad that I was never your Patient!
The Source

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
The Chicago PMI (Purchasing Manager's Survey) came in at 49.7 just now. All this says is that the economy is headed the wrong way, down instead of up. Inventory levels are high, production in factories will be scaled back which means layoffs. When you have finished goods overflowing in the warehouses, you shut the lines down.
Go ahead and rate me as nuts. These are hard facts that reflect manufacturing in the U.S. today. We have no plan.
A poster yesterday quoted a study that shows manufacturing jobs are increasing. Yet comes this:

SACRAMENTO (CBS13)– The Campbell Soup plant in Sacramento the oldest in its network with the highest production costs on a per-case basis, is closing as of July 2013 as the company says it is taking steps to “improve supply chain productivity,” according to a company release. 700 jobs will be eliminated.
The company is also closing a spice plant in South Plainfield, New Jersey.

And then there’s this:

LOWELL | A manufacturer of window and door hardware, plans to lay off 66 employees starting Nov. 16 and close its operation March 31.

And this:

BENTONVILLE—A long-time fixture in Bentonville is shutting its doors in 2013, affecting 60 jobs.

Kraft Foods Group Inc. announced Tuesday (Aug. 28) it plans to close its Bentonville manufacturing plant during the second quarter of 2013. The 60 employees were also told about the decision Tuesday.

Let’s not forget the Solar Industry we all invested in:

The Amonix solar manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants, has closed its 214,000-square-foot facility about a year after it opened.

A designer and manufacturer of concentrated photovoltaic solar power systems, Amonix received $6 million in federal tax credits for the North Las Vegas plant and a $15.6 million grant from the U.S. Department of Energy in 2007 for research and development.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.(AP)— Schott Solar announced Thursday it would be closing what the company once billed as its North American flagship manufacturing plant, leaving more than 200 employees without jobs.

Pharmaceuticals:

AMAG Pharmaceuticals ($AMAG), the beleaguered maker of anemia drugs, is moving to contract manufacturing and thereby closing a plant in Cambridge, MA, as it continues to get its financial house in order.

The Lexington, MA-based company says it will lay off 45 workers and hopes to sell the facility. AMAG says it will discontinue making its ferumoxsil product GastroMark and says that companies that sell the product in the U.S. and Europe will handle their own production. The move will lower the expenses of making ferumoxytol, which is marketed under the brand name Feraheme in the U.S.

PETERSBURG, Va.(AP)-- Drug maker Boehringer Ingelheim Chemicals Inc. is closing one of its production facilities in Petersburg.

The company says the Synthesis 1 facility will be closed in mid-2013. The shutdown will occur gradually and could affect 80 to 100 workers.

Medial supplies:

ThyssenKrupp Access Corporation, a local manufacturer of wheelchair lifts and home elevators, has announced they will be closing down operations in the U.S., leaving 110 employees in Roanoke jobless, some who have been there for decades.

The company stated that the closing is a result a sluggish U.S. economy recovery that has affected the company's sales and profits.

Don’t forget the trickle down effect:

Businesses like Casey's General Store might also be affected. They opened a 24-hour service in January to accommodate the late working hours of ThyssenKrupp employees.

But Bloomberg says manufacturing jobs are increasing. Any idea WHERE? There's a bunch of folks who need jobs.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Romney's Camp is already making excuses for him as to why he's going to lose the debates. That's pretty bad when his own People don't have any more confidence in the Guy they work for than this. Of course, considering his performance so far, I can certainly understand why.
----------
"Romney Camp Lowers Bar For Debates."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-camp-downplays-d...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on what the Product is and how many Countries they supply, as well as how many Contracted Customers they have. You cannot make a blanket statement about how all Manufacturers work because they are all different, depending on the Product.
Ask yourself how long does a Car, for instance, sit in the Lots of the plant before they're shipped and then, how long do they sit in the Dealers Lot befroe they have to be moved in one way or another? Compare that to a clothing Manfacturer or an Over-the counter Drug Manufacturer, for instance.
Of course it matters what you make. If you're making fly swatters, you don't worry about materials too much. Finished fly swatters don't take up much room in a warehouse, but if you have a million made, ya might want to shut things down for a while. The PMI index considers major manufacturers. Autos, appliances, heavy equipment, generally things that go in a big box i.e. Cat, Ford, GM, Whirlpool, Roper, etc.
It costs the auto industry a small fortune to carry inventory. That's why GM shut down the Volt lines. They have enough on hand to get through this year without making one more unit.

LOL, I can make a blanket statement because the PMI is a blanket statement and every economist in this country uses it. There's no gray area there. It is what Barry's boys will be looking at and hoping they don't get a question about it from the press. Believe me if the PMI was 5 or 10 points higher, Barry would be thumping his chest for a week. Anytime the PMI falls under 50, you've got a problem coming your way.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Romney's Camp is already making excuses for him as to why he's going to lose the debates. That's pretty bad when his own People don't have any more confidence in the Guy they work for than this. Of course, considering his performance so far, I can certainly understand why.
----------
"Romney Camp Lowers Bar For Debates."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-camp-downplays-d...
It's called under promising and over deliverying......just another concept that is beyond your grasp. LOL
Michael Linden Lori Lodes

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

From www.Knoxnews.com

Caneoverthere writes:

in response to NorthKnoxMatt:

Help us Romney-Ryan - You're our only hope...

IMO, you may want to start looking around for a Plan B for hope.

Obama has disappointed many Americans which is why he will only get about 325 to 330 Electoral Votes this election instead of the 365 landslide in 2008.
September 28, 2012
6:28 a.m.
Suggest removal
Reply to this post

The7thSon2010 writes:

Lie'n Ryan, and his phantom marathons, and phoney marathon times, grabs a million $'S, from local republicans, and runs.. Good money after bad.. It is wasted billions backing a looser.. Seems robbing the elderly, working poor, single parents, kids, and the disabled, to give more and bigger tax cuts to millionaires, big oil, WallStreet, hedgefunds, and job exporting corporations, is a fools errand.. The Atheist Ayn Rand worshipping Ryan, and 'mormon bishop' Romney, the 'vulture capitalist', with their offshore tax dodges, Chineese corporate stocks, Cayman island hedgefunds, and Secret Swiss Bank accounts, 70,000$ a year tax breaks for dancing 'dersage' horses, are slidin in to obscurity, and facing a humiliating defeat..
Its really silly, to claim the FOX Noise, republican propoganda, so called 'news channel', Rush 'Pillhead' Limbaugh, And Sean 'TEAr Party' Hannity, are the only media telling the truth.. Claiming some huge conspiracy, to 'fool' the public, and relying on a network, employing nearly every republican in the former Bush administration, or failed republican candidate, that ever ran for office.. LOL..
The 'hate Obama', talking points, FOX Limbaugh Hannity, parrots are due, to post 'phony' articles, made up 'the sky is falling' senarios, and attempts to whine and blame Obama for everything under the sun.. The only slim chance the republicans have is the widespread 'voter surpression', in key swing states..
Amos

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

From www.Knoxnews.com ;

The7thSon2010 writes:

Must be frustrating, to have a candidate, worse by far, than McCain/Palin.. It was hard to even imagine a that such a pair even exists.. The only demographic, Romney leads in is middle age, WASP males, in the deep south, those that cant believe a minority won the election, and sees decades of power fading, as the baby boomers fade.. The low wage states, the people of the south, the 47% Romney called 'moochers', freeloaders, those that have incomes so low, as to avoid tax liability, are out in force, supporting Lie'n Ryan, and his budget that hurts them, worse than any other factor..
Seniors Seeking Answers
By Michael Collins Knoxville News Sentinel Posted October 28, 2010

One in six Tennesseans - 1.2 million people - receives a monthly Social Security check, and 730,000 of those are retirees. In the Knoxville area, about 145,000 people receive monthly Social Security benefits, according to government statistics.
So, 1.2 million Tenneseans are moochers, according to Romney, and three forths, a quarter of then, 750,000, are retirees.. 145,000 are local retirees, all getting 'free stuff' from the government, says Romney..
The top 10 states, where these 'moochers' reside are Miss, Ark, Ga, Ala, La, Texas, Florida, Idaho, and New Mexico.. Notice any RED states?? Obama only carried 2, of these 10 in the last election, by narrow margins..
So, evidently, the 47% that 'dont pay any income tax', all according to Romney, are 'Obama supporters'.. Problem is, his leading 'demographic', is retired, WASP, voters, in southern states..
Romneys claim is kind of 'goofy', he is out of touch, and willing to do, say anything, spend billions, pander to the radical rightwing, make promises that simple arithmetic shows, is impossible...
September 28, 2012
7:29 a.m.
Suggest removal
Reply to this post

vq4nfo writes:

in response to Caneoverthere:

IMO, you may want to start looking around for a Plan B for hope.

Obama has disappointed many Americans which is why he will only get about 325 to 330 Electoral Votes this election instead of the 365 landslide in 2008.

So true!

300 at $1000/per =$300,000. Must have been several $10,000 donations, with photo with Ryan, to get that $1,000,000. Hang the picture on the wall along side the 4lb catfish.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

i guess the above post is the typical libtard. he forgets about rachael"the lying lezbo" maddow or al "the low life" sharpton or martin"douchebag" bashirs. yeah thats a winning team moron
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've made alot of assumptions that I did not say and frankly, it's none of your business.
I will tell you this for your own good and it's something I learned as a Union Official, You make a huge mistake when you ASSUME something the other Party did NOT say and you trolls are the worst at doing exactly that, that I've ever seen, especially when it's all written down!
You can't comprehend anything you read , so I can just imagine what you hear when somebody verbally tells you and I'm sure that the Person telling you wouldn't recognize it, if they asked you to repeat it back to them! And you can bet your bottom dollar that if I were giving you instructions, I would definitely ask you to repeat every instruction that I told you, back to me! Otherwise, you'd have it so screwed up that both of us would have been fired immediately...and rightfully so!
And you claim that you were a Nurse??? Man, I'm glad that I was never your Patient!
My dear,you have posted these very things.As you said,you don't read what you write half the time.And you post all over FORUM.
You love to look authoritive and try to LORD it over on these posters.YOU sweet talk out of one side and spew venom out the other.
YES.you have posted you sold your trucking/did well/ and you were dispatcher/ran for commissioner. You said worked for a MAJOR auto manufacturer and you even posted how they took scrapped parts and sold to put them on new cars. You have posted volumes about your own life.
ASSUMPTIONS??? hA-ha .You see it if you read what is written.

Repeat what you say,ha-ha, one would never get work done you say so many garbled things and then point at others.. Oh,be glad you were never my patient.We won't touch that sweetie.
My license are much more important that an old white haired radio.
I feel for your situation.Oh,you don't know 1/4 of what you've posted all over these threads and on CAMDEN also.It pays to read and see the person as they really are.Camden is pretty plain.
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Lord, Relieve us from this Jack of all trades and master of none...Mr/s Know it all...Done it all...Has it all is beyond all Earthly help..only You can change a heart!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>btw did you see the video of sassy on youtube?
http://youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio
I can see she put a lot of thought into her vote. This is what is wrong with our country. Thank you for sharing, I'm going to borrow this link and share it with the world.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

I take it you are a very wealthy woman who can buy what they want in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,241 - 45,260 of138,382
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Selmer Discussions

Search the Selmer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who are the secret MILFS of Selmer? 1 hr Pal 13
Sheriff's race 2014 3 hr Yep 1,454
1975 gmc jimmy/blazer 5 hr cookie1979 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr BOB 8,588
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Tue Inthefield 8,866
Whats going on at selmer city park a planet of ... Tue proud2bblack 18
fishing Tue Ha 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Selmer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Selmer People Search