|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Here's the Link that I forgot to put up with the above Post:

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/times...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

worried crispy critter wrote:
"safty " ???????
So is what he did and, he endangered more People's safety than you can get in a Theater, by far.
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be the reason! Netanyahu is a War Hawk, an Opportunist, and a Hot Head. He's a heck of a Soldier, but a very bad Diplomat He'll use us as long as we'll let him and One has to wonder how much of a Friend would he be, if we stopped giving Israel anything and everything they want!
OMG! Sassy, you are so wrong. Like I said Its NOT debatable.
Goforthegold

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Poor Hillary! It is too late for a hair cut...just cut off the head! She looked like crap on TV!
<quoted text>
I wish you liberals would stop with this buklcrap "the movie did it" horsechit that Hilary has sold yall on. Don't you fools have minds of your own? I mean REALLY!!! Why wont Obama meet with Netanyahu? WE ARE FRIENDS OF ISRAEL and it looks to me like this POTUS is doing his dead level best to make sure that friendship is severed. When that happens.... its gonna be bad. And everyone that has any sense at all KNOWS this. And its not even friggun debatable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

<quoted text>
OMG! Sassy, you are so wrong. Like I said Its NOT debatable.
Why? Just because you say so? I don't think so! If you're saying you can't debate it, then fine...sit down and hush, so you can learn how for the next time it's brought up!
You sound like you support what that POS did by making that silly Film!
No wonder he didn't care how amateurish it was, he wasn't wanting a career as a Film-maker, he wanted to incite just exactly what he did!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Goforthegold wrote:
Poor Hillary! It is too late for a hair cut...just cut off the head! She looked like crap on TV!<quoted text>
I'm sure she's more than alittle busy, right now, doing her job Maybe one day, you'll know what that's like...having a job, for the first time! How old are you now, 30's, 40's and never had a job! Well, forget it...you won't ever know, either! But, that 's never bothered you before...criticizing Peolple for things you know nothing about, which is just about everything!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

...people...
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Just because you say so? I don't think so! If you're saying you can't debate it, then fine...sit down and hush, so you can learn how for the next time it's brought up!
You sound like you support what that POS did by making that silly Film!
No wonder he didn't care how amateurish it was, he wasn't wanting a career as a Film-maker, he wanted to incite just exactly what he did!
Yes. Because I say so. You and your ilk are the only ones that would even say anything like that. You are wrong... as always but this time you are scary wrong.
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Goforthegold wrote:
Poor Hillary! It is too late for a hair cut...just cut off the head! She looked like crap on TV!<quoted text>
You are right. Her frown lines were so deep she looked like a puppet. She really should get that fixed. Botox would take care of that.
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
...people...
good job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

You Scud Trolls are the most ignorant People I've ever seen in my Life. You can't be more than 10 years old and be that dumb!
You have no idea what we're even discussng and don't care, either. All you care about is silly slur posts and how somebody looks that dealing with this World-wide Crisis!
Find you a "Kiddy" Forum and get off this One! You're a nuisance and a huge Pain in the Azz, just like you are to your Parents! Nobody wants to Babysit you on here!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

"Where The Candidates Stand On Medicare And Medicaid."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/where-the-c...
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
Soooo, when Hillary runs again...vote for a pageant winner that longs for "whirled peas."

Oh wait, I'm betting you DID vote for Palin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

<quoted text>
Yes. Because I say so. You and your ilk are the only ones that would even say anything like that. You are wrong... as always but this time you are scary wrong.
Because you say so, huh? LMAO! See how far that gets you!
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
You Scud Trolls are the most ignorant People I've ever seen in my Life. You can't be more than 10 years old and be that dumb!
You have no idea what we're even discussng and don't care, either. All you care about is silly slur posts and how somebody looks that dealing with this World-wide Crisis!
Find you a "Kiddy" Forum and get off this One! You're a nuisance and a huge Pain in the Azz, just like you are to your Parents! Nobody wants to Babysit you on here!
You mean what someone looks like when clouding the issue of a world crisis with youtube movie nonsense that only the most ignorant(their voters-you sassafrass) would ever believe.
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you say so, huh? LMAO! See how far that gets you!
I am trying to educate you. But you choose to remain willfully ignorant. That's on you. You make yourself look so foolish on here with your anti-American rhetoric that this administration has shoveled down your hungry gullet and you, my dear, lap it up with a spoon and a smile.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Sassy were you ever in a pageant? If so maybe you
could show us a photo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, when Hillary runs again...vote for a pageant winner that longs for "whirled peas."
Oh wait, I'm betting you DID vote for Palin.
LOL! I'm pretty sure you'd win that bet!
One thing about Palin that you don't have toworry about with Hillary. Palin would never be caught dead without her Hair and make-up Stylist She spent more of McCain's Campaign on those things than anything else. He tried to recoup those multi-thousands of dollars that she blew, after they lost. I don't think he was successful, though. The heck of it was, her hair still looked atrocious and her make-up, she could have done herself and looked just as good and that god-awful short Jacket that she paid $8,000 dollars for, looked like it came from a Salvation Army thrift store!
Hillary doesn't put fashion above doing her job and she certainly has better taste in clothes, as well as Hair and Make-up, when she wears it.
I'll take Hillary over Palin, anytime, for a Political job. She might even be better in the bedroom, too, even though Palin has had lots of practice & not always with her Husband, either. Ask his Business Partner!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

<quoted text>
You mean what someone looks like when clouding the issue of a world crisis with youtube movie nonsense that only the most ignorant(their voters-you sassafrass) would ever believe.
See, that's what I mean! You are actually so disrespectful of Human Tragedy that you put up something that stupid , in the middle of a discussion of a Life and Death World-wide crisis! Were you born without any feelings for anybody but yourself or are you just pure Sociopathic for some other reason?
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that's what I mean! You are actually so disrespectful of Human Tragedy that you put up something that stupid , in the middle of a discussion of a Life and Death World-wide crisis! Were you born without any feelings for anybody but yourself or are you just pure Sociopathic for some other reason?
No sugartits. Hilary is actually the one disrespecting our fallen. That aint about a frickun youtube movie. And SHE KNOWS IT!
And it dang sure aint gonna turn into some censorship bullcrap regardless of how bad Obama wants to think OUR Constitution is... what was his word? oh yeah "elastic" Newsflash: We aint North Korea....YET!
The only elastic those fools need to be worried about is the the elastic in Hillaries pantyhose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Selmer Forum right now

Search the Selmer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's race 2014 30 min joe public 1,985
please read before you vote 1 hr topcat 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Zeke 8,982
mayor 2014 2 hr topcat 8
Breaking into hunting camps 3 hr Fo Real 5
jeff huggins in jail again. 15 hr selmer jeff huggins 5
paige hensley 21 hr hmm 9
•••
•••