Doo doo

United States

#24 Oct 16, 2012
Doo donkeys
Aids
MADxVILLIAN

Kalispell, MT

#25 May 9, 2013
I just took my fifth crap today. And is only noon. I'm 32. And most of my time is spent finding a toilet
LadyJ

Norcross, GA

#26 Feb 5, 2014
It Is Normal & healthy depending on the color n what you eat if you eat raisins you will find yourself going alot
LadyJ

Norcross, GA

#27 Feb 5, 2014
Trust Me There is Absolutely Nothing Wrong asking this Question everyone shits
Naylagiel

Provo, UT

#28 Feb 17, 2015
You guys are so rude, it depends how much you poo and how long do you have to wait each time, like with me I have to go poo 5 times with in a hour but my colonoscopy came back fine so it could be a hormonel imbalance or endometriosis if your a women. I would go see a doctor cause 5 times a day everyday isn't natural and something Could be going on
Research

Cordova, TN

#29 Feb 20, 2015
Aw Naw wrote:
No, that is not normal. You really should mention it to your doctor. You could have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or other things. Google IBS and see if any of your symptoms match.
measure your turds with a tape measure. If each one is less than 2 inches then your probably ok. You. Oils heat it up in the microwave wave too and if it doesn't get mushy in 2 minutes you may need to see your doctor. Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chick at mc d's 1 hr anyone 9
Nikki Dunn Smith 3 hr Man in the bottom 7
what happened to the married cheating couples p... (Mar '15) 4 hr Goulding 51
Anybody know Jeff "Mr Magic" Welty? 13 hr Tif 13
wth 23 hr DramaMomma 2
bret blodgett and amber pipkins (Feb '15) Sat Spectator 43
Story Dec 3 Mike G 16

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance