Next Last
john holmes

Lexington, TN

#1 Nov 3, 2011
How much is a average?
Urstupid

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 4, 2011
You have got to be the stupidest most immature person (obviously a kid)!!!!!! For one I'd be willing to bet my house, truck, and a years worth of pay check that your dick is NOT 10" long!!!!! It'd shock me if it was 4"!!!!!! And two why would u even sit around and think up "shitting 5 times a day" to ask anyways?!?!?! I bet u still shit Mushy yellow shit ur so young!!!!! Grow up kid, askin stupid shit like that does not make u cool!!!
LMAO

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Ok let me get this straight...you call him a kid and immature!? But yet you,(probably being an adult) says things like what his d*ck size is and what his crap looks like? I fail to see any maturity coming from your end either my friend! I don't often comment on this stupid website however; I was embarrassed for you and wanted you to know that adults like you are in desperate need of help!
your mom

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2011
You need to get that shit check out
Aw Naw

Lexington, TN

#7 Nov 7, 2011
No, that is not normal. You really should mention it to your doctor. You could have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or other things. Google IBS and see if any of your symptoms match.
Tad

Corona, CA

#9 Jan 31, 2012
It is not normal, BUUUUUUUTTTTT it is healthy. The more you poop, the more clean your colon is. Have you ever noticed that babies poop A LOT?!!?!? Well this is because their colon is completely cleaned. Overtme with bad diets, your colon gets "clogged" like a pipe and it takes longer for your poop to come out. But if ur healthy and its nice and cleaned out, then it comes out fast.
reader

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2012
Tad wrote:
It is not normal, BUUUUUUUTTTTT it is healthy. The more you poop, the more clean your colon is. Have you ever noticed that babies poop A LOT?!!?!? Well this is because their colon is completely cleaned. Overtme with bad diets, your colon gets "clogged" like a pipe and it takes longer for your poop to come out. But if ur healthy and its nice and cleaned out, then it comes out fast.
someone has to be really stupid or bored or both, to put something like this on a post, but i have to put myself in that same catagory because i'm sitting here reading it
fair play

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#11 Feb 1, 2012
Depends on types of foods eaten and how much you eat of them.
Who

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2012
I have a bad stomach and follow a bad diet and EVEN I don't poop that much.
reader

Brighton, TN

#13 Feb 2, 2012
Who wrote:
I have a bad stomach and follow a bad diet and EVEN I don't poop that much.
if you have have to poop that much, remember that the cripple stool is the catalac of the pooping stools & that is a direct quote from a man that knows how to poop
abc

Toledo, OH

#14 Feb 2, 2012
What a stupid post!!!

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#15 Feb 3, 2012
Stupid is as stupid does.
reader

Beech Bluff, TN

#16 Feb 3, 2012
Fairplay2 wrote:
Stupid is as stupid does.
we must all be a little stupid, you included or we wouldn't be sitting here reading about pooping,in the first place
Zinzibar

Birmingham, UK

#17 Apr 6, 2012
reader wrote:
<quoted text>someone has to be really stupid or bored or both, to put something like this on a post, but i have to put myself in that same catagory because i'm sitting here reading it
Well u have to be either bored or stupid to actually have come across this thread. Don't judge ppl, it is a totally valid question and if it hasn't happened to u then it happened to others..
JOE FRIDAY

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Apr 17, 2012
Welcome to selmer.
LOL

Herndon, VA

#19 Apr 17, 2012
Maybe someone beat the breaks off!?!
You guyzzz

Whitsett, NC

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Bunch of faggoooottts up in this post
reader

Cedar Grove, TN

#21 Aug 23, 2012
You guyzzz wrote:
Bunch of faggoooottts up in this post
talking about poop does not make you a queer, packing poop is what does that
jon

Davenport, IA

#22 Sep 21, 2012
I have ibs and I'm on an organic and gluten free diet but still horrible pains and poop about 5 times every morning before work
kfsksdjfjsdifjsa kdfj

Lexington, TN

#23 Sep 21, 2012
When my daughter was an infant, she pooped 10-15 times a day and it was so bad it came out of all sides of her diaper. Me being a new mom didn't think too much about it; however, her babysitter mentioned that she had never seen a baby poop so much and advised me to take her to the doctor, I did. Two weeks later she was diagnosed with Cystic Firbosis - which is a terminal illness!! So this question/topic is not stupid. I don't know how old the person that started this post is, if they are asking this question for themself or for maybe their child, but it is possible that it could be something very serious!! I would talk to a doctor for sure.

To the ones that are being jerks on here... grow the hell up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selmer middle school Sat Hmmmm 4
Jamel Williams (Jul '14) Thu friend who cares 4
what happened to the married cheating couples p... (Mar '15) Sep 22 Yep 33
anyone seen mullek? Sep 22 hahaha 16
Lies Sep 21 Dog 13
bret blodgett and amber pipkins (Feb '15) Sep 21 HisHoney 40
What is the deal with Tyler Brown? anyone? (Oct '10) Sep 21 rumortownselmer 74

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance