i do what about her?
harlan collins

Memphis, TN

#3 Sep 29, 2011
yea i do cause were ingaged y
Haha

Toledo, OH

#4 Oct 7, 2011
Yeah engaged my butt!! She dnt b saying that at school!!
AHB

Milan, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2011
Ppl needa leave that gurl alone. She is the best friend anyone could ever have same goes for P to the nut. They r both awsome friends. Ya'll needa grow some balls an if ya'll have somethin to say y dnt ya say it to either one of their faces. I dare ya!! I love ya brandy!!! lol
DJ_Collins

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Oct 12, 2011
First of all my brother loves that girl so if anyone has a problem with her or him...come to crump and get whooped...You dont mess with family...Love you guys
Really

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2011
That girl needs to worry about school and not some lil boy who can't do nothing for her but sell some tires! She needs a really man and I'm gonna b that man for her.. We flirt all the time at school and she likes me and I like her so p to the nut can go get a nut somewhere else!
KMB

Herndon, VA

#8 Oct 15, 2011
Well I just want to say whoever u are sayin that doesn't stand a chance against peanut. He is the best thing that has and still is happening to her. She is the bestest sister ever and if u dnt like her u can shove it. They are perfect for each other and they rock my world. I love both of you to death :)
blg

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2011
who is really????? and thanks k and a and d love yall all:))))
CKN

Thompsons Station, TN

#10 Nov 5, 2011
If u r going 2 talk about someones man then b man enough 2 say who u r peanut is a very good man & he is a very hard working man so do u have a job i beat not also when a girl is in a relationship u need 2 leave her alone because how would u feel if u had a girlfriend & another guy was running around telling her that u weren't good enough for u so back off so get a life & keep ur nose out of peanut & brandi business got it u better get it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Lookimg Woman in her 40's 34 min Judge 1
Kevin Cox (Aug '13) 5 hr Bakers 123
Mrs. Byron Maxedon new County Police Officer-Do... (Aug '15) 21 hr Danger 76
Mom of the Year 22 hr Ha too funny 17
News Book features Winkler case (Jan '08) Sun Winky 3
What ever happened to Tiffany Peters? Sun The one and only ME 29
Finally "got over" Rose Creek Village! After 5... (Jul '12) Sun Lizzybcooltown 27

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages