Preston Pegg gets Life

Preston Pegg gets Life

Posted in the Selmer Forum

life

Bolivar, TN

#1 Feb 4, 2012
Preston Pegg, Jr gets sentenced to life in prison for the 2010 murder of wife Joanna Pegg in front of their young daughter after he plead guilty on Thursday Feb. 2, 2012. I hope bubba makes him his "special friend" whilst he is rotting in his cell. I feel badly for the children losing both parents but Preston is an evil person. Has been all his life and is incapable of change. He is a threat to society and is right where he belongs.
just saying

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Feb 10, 2012
How is life for this guy fair? The one he murdered and drove around with in the back of his truck is gone....she's dead.....and never gets to see her child again....now all of us get to pay taxes to keep this guy housed. Free medical care, free room and board...all on our dime. That's not justice.
this is BS

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Feb 12, 2012
No it's not!! The same thing he done to that hard working, loving, and caring woman should be done to him!! He is a sorry piece of sh*t!!
so true

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2012
this is BS wrote:
No it's not!! The same thing he done to that hard working, loving, and caring woman should be done to him!! He is a sorry piece of sh*t!!
.... I agree
Rick

United States

#5 Jul 19, 2012
just saying wrote:
How is life for this guy fair? The one he murdered and drove around with in the back of his truck is gone....she's dead.....and never gets to see her child again....now all of us get to pay taxes to keep this guy housed. Free medical care, free room and board...all on our dime. That's not justice.
He should have gotten the electric chair
guess what

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Jul 19, 2012
I say more like a tall tree and a short piece of rope.
krf28

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Aug 1, 2012
I was with the family everyday and saw how bad preston was my sister is one of the rape charges he recieved i dont think its right for him to live in prison he should have got the death penalty for all the pain he has caused.
life

Lexington, TN

#8 Aug 3, 2012
In this situation either is appropriate punishment for this low life scum. Even though he doesn't have to live knowing the exact date of his death which would have to be very unpleasant, he will now have to endure being in general population in a prison where the majority of other prisoners hate child rapists and mother murderers. They will make his life a living nightmare.
annonymous

Corinth, MS

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Doesn't ms still have the death penalty?
just my opinion

Eads, TN

#10 Aug 20, 2012
His execution method should be voted on online. Winning method is what he gets. Put it on reality tv. Hell it would be entertaining watching the scum of the earth getting axed on tv.
guilty

Sarasota, FL

#11 Aug 20, 2012
They gave him a offer he couldn't refuse.. Life in prison plus 25 years.. So he gave the guilty plea to avoid the death penalty.
i agree

Memphis, TN

#12 Dec 29, 2013
Preston was a sorry person and i pray to God he is getting what he deserves
Dam

Counce, TN

#13 Jan 10, 2014
He won't last.... Lol scum of scum is what he is
curious

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2014
His whole family is messed up. Thieves, druggies, child molesters. I think his dad did it to him too. Vicious cycle...
Parden You

Lawrenceburg, TN

#15 Feb 14, 2014
Lee Pegg is a really nice guy. So don't bad mouth him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assessor of Property 2 hr Tax payer 39841 12
What is the deal with Tyler Brown? anyone? (Oct '10) 3 hr Tomboy101 44
Married women who cheat ? 3 hr Ummmhmmm 6
McNairy County Deputy's (Feb '15) 13 hr Yep 107
secrets 16 hr NIP ITnTHE BUD Or... 7
Adam Clayton 18 hr Ugh 16
body found (Dec '15) 19 hr John Q Citizen 7

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance