littleredhead

Savannah, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2013
He's needs to be in jail! He's been dating all these little under age hoes from selmer. He is nothing but a perv!!!
ms bitch

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Actually josh is a really great guy. One of my bet friends. You obviously don't know a damn thing ab him. Your stupid.
kt

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
He is actually a really good friend. And he's been dating the same girl for a while, and he's not even that much older than her. You don't know him, so don't talk shit.
daynagurt

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Just so you know, josh is a great person! Your probably a little bitch that wants to sleep with him and mad bc he's faithful!! Him and Kayla are very cute together. So don't make another other comment towards her or josh bc I will have to kick your ass!! Even tho he's bigger than me, josh is my baby cousin and best friend!! And no one I mean no one will talk crap about him!! He's an amazing person and will do anything for people he loves and cares about!! Y'all needa mind y'all's on business! And get a life this is the dumbest site ever!!
dp38375❤

Lexington, TN

#6 Jul 1, 2013
All u haters need to leave him alone him and my big sister are happy leave them alone and my sister is only 2 to 3 years older then him it is ok by law so leave my big sister and her boyfriend alone for those of u wondering Kayla is my step sister.josh is not a bad guy leave him alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Atkins and Chandler Plunk 1 hr get a life 5
Single women ? 2 hr Sure 13
Lexy D vs Lady Legs 6 hr Classy 7
Officer Huckabee Selmer PD (Jan '12) 9 hr Rhett Butler 15
Old PEC building 11 hr gray beard 11
Independent Appeal (Oct '12) 11 hr gray beard 526
Buford Pusser:The Other Story 15 hr Get on with your ... 6
More from around the web

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE