First Prev
of 2
Next Last
well

United States

#21 Sep 14, 2011
UghUghugh wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST OF ALL NONE OF YOU ON HERE HAVE ANY BUSINESS WHAT SO EVER TO TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY NONE OF U KNOW ANYTHING YOU JUST THINK YOU DO BECAUSE YOU HEARD SOMEBODY SAY THAT ...NOT EVERYTHING YOU HEAR IS TRUE IN CASE ANY OF YOU FORGOT THAT SO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!
Why does she not work there any more, family! Heard 300,000 to 400,000 was missing, that is the RUMOR! They will not even put your payroll check in the bank now if it is dated for the next day. You have to wait until the next day to get it deposited. Something has gone wrong down there!!!Help us understand!
Moved

Memphis, TN

#22 Sep 14, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>Why does she not work there any more, family! Heard 300,000 to 400,000 was missing, that is the RUMOR! They will not even put your payroll check in the bank now if it is dated for the next day. You have to wait until the next day to get it deposited. Something has gone wrong down there!!!Help us understand!
Who,Whom is running that Bank?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Sep 14, 2011
UghUghugh wrote:
<quoted text>FIRST OF ALL NONE OF YOU ON HERE HAVE ANY BUSINESS WHAT SO EVER TO TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY NONE OF U KNOW ANYTHING YOU JUST THINK YOU DO BECAUSE YOU HEARD SOMEBODY SAY THAT ...NOT EVERYTHING YOU HEAR IS TRUE IN CASE ANY OF YOU FORGOT THAT SO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!
The question seems fairly straight forward; it is the rest of the inferences and innuendo that I would think you might find objectionable. Perhaps you could, if you know, simply reply with a "yes" or "no." I rather doubt that this will satisfy the voracious hunger for mud-slinging that is so pervasive on this discussion board, but I think you have actually added fuel to the fire by your tirade.
hotwheel

Tomball, TX

#24 Sep 14, 2011
She retired!
Yeah right

United States

#25 Sep 14, 2011
hotwheel wrote:
She retired!
Nice way to put it!
Anonymous

Tomball, TX

#26 Sep 14, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>Why does she not work there any more, family! Heard 300,000 to 400,000 was missing, that is the RUMOR! They will not even put your payroll check in the bank now if it is dated for the next day. You have to wait until the next day to get it deposited. Something has gone wrong down there!!!Help us understand!
I wasn't trying to be rude but when people talk about my family and I know that it isn't true that makes me mad and yes that is a rumor don't you think she would be in jail if that was so ? But all I am asking is that this stops because this is nobody's business but hers what happened and u all are wrong ..somebody retires and all of a sudden they have stole from the bank it was just a rumor somebody started who had nothing better to do just like the person who started this forum please grow up
XZY 123

Lexington, TN

#27 Sep 15, 2011
Sorry, I talked to one of the board members and it is no a rumor. Jim Rickman is supposed to be running this bank, but this has happen on his watch twice. First Pam Sagely and now Linda Clayton. Sounds like he is doing a poor job to me.
Anonymous

Pflugerville, TX

#28 Sep 15, 2011
XZY 123 wrote:
Sorry, I talked to one of the board members and it is no a rumor. Jim Rickman is supposed to be running this bank, but this has happen on his watch twice. First Pam Sagely and now Linda Clayton. Sounds like he is doing a poor job to me.
Oh so just because somebody "told you" you think it's ok to just tell everybody I mean really get a life it is none of your business anyways NOBODY'S and I could really care less who you talked to and who told you what have some respect and stop running your mouth like a 5 year old
Like A Good Neighbor

Benton, KY

#29 Sep 15, 2011
She was my neighbor for many years & she & her family were all so nice. Please only state known facts & not rumors.
Yeah right

United States

#31 Sep 15, 2011
UghUghugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so just because somebody "told you" you think it's ok to just tell everybody I mean really get a life it is none of your business anyways NOBODY'S and I could really care less who you talked to and who told you what have some respect and stop running your mouth like a 5 year old
She was arrested, but someone sure is keeping it quiet. Maybe she is going to pay it back like the last one did!
Kristen Duck

Lexington, TN

#32 Sep 15, 2011
$300,000 Sounds like a pretty good retirement to me...I hope she was smart enough to pull it off unlike a few of her pedesesorsers of the past....Maybe she'll make it to Mexico to meet up with Lary Winkles and his family..
Real McCoy

United States

#33 Sep 16, 2011
Let's not forget Nila Phillips
questioning

United States

#35 Sep 17, 2011
Just curious about Nila Phillips?
Real McCoy

Toledo, OH

#36 Sep 17, 2011
Nila was recently "released" from her job at the bank of McNairy county for the same thing
thetruthshallset youfree
#37 Sep 18, 2011
Auditors came in and Linda resigned. Thats is a fact. It is not Mr. Rickman's fault that someone embezzles money. That is why the auditors come in on a regular basis.
A Good Business Man

Pflugerville, TX

#38 Sep 18, 2011
So.... Your saying Mr. Rickman only knows what's going on in his bank when auditors come??? He don't have any way of checking daily or weekly? No spot checking? Hmmm... Scary! It may not be his fault but he is responsible for the Bank!
Peace

Milan, TN

#39 Sep 18, 2011
A Good Business Man wrote:
So.... Your saying Mr. Rickman only knows what's going on in his bank when auditors come??? He don't have any way of checking daily or weekly? No spot checking? Hmmm... Scary! It may not be his fault but he is responsible for the Bank!
Looks likes Mr.Moore needs to show Mr. Rickmam how the banks operates with and without auditors?
On the Spot

Millington, TN

#40 Sep 18, 2011
Yea, she was caught embezzeling money from the bank, and was arrested. Some where around a 100K or even more, there having trouble tracing all of the funds shes been embezzeling for the past few years. But, we are in Selmer, she will get a slap on the hand, and probably given a timeline to pay it all back. Come on we are talking about the same town, a women shoots her preacher husband in the back and pulls the phone wires out of the wall, locks the door and leaves, and only gets 65 days in jail for manslaughter.... Thats why I swapped banks a couple years ago, I kept accusing them of taking money, and they said they where not but money kept coming up missing... Hope HomeBanking has a good insurance program to cover Law Suit fees...
So sorry

Cedar Grove, TN

#41 Oct 2, 2011
A Good Business Man wrote:
I agree, it is a scary thought. If Jim Rickman is running the bank, they he should know what is going on and not depend on auditors. And if this has been going on for several years, the auditors aren't doing a very good job either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Mitchell 1 hr . 1
the bi curious/sexual guys that claim to be str... (May '12) 16 hr Timmie 56
Man that rents houses 23 hr Yyuuuuupppp 2
paige hensley (Feb '14) Wed OMG Really 19
Thieves Wed Pizzedoff 1
Board Member Wed Student 8
Gina Garrison Tue Friend 2

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance