circuit court clerk
Final stat

Memphis, TN

#162 Nov 8, 2012
That equals a 1,248 win for Maxedon. Way to go!
Billy

Jackson, TN

#163 Nov 8, 2012
Yes Maxedon won.
so sad

Lexington, TN

#164 Nov 8, 2012
The circuit court clerk's office will be in a real mess now. Organizational skills and people skills are over Also the girls in this office will now take over and the judges are gonna be very upset with everything1!
Hey

Jackson, TN

#165 Nov 8, 2012
Hey Tammy good to see you on here again!!!
so sad wrote:
The circuit court clerk's office will be in a real mess now. Organizational skills and people skills are over Also the girls in this office will now take over and the judges are gonna be very upset with everything1!
so sad

Lexington, TN

#166 Nov 10, 2012
Sorry not Tammy Just someoone who knows what is going on in that office now that Brooks is not there
hmmm

Arlington, TN

#167 Nov 10, 2012
so sad wrote:
The circuit clerks office has always been unorganized..
so sad

Lexington, TN

#168 Nov 11, 2012
It is a lot better organized than it was 12 years ago after Brooks got in. I know I was there
hmmm

Arlington, TN

#169 Nov 11, 2012
so sad wrote:
It is a lot better organized than it was 12 years ago after Brooks got in. I know I was there
That ain't saying much. Go over to Hardeman, Madison or Fayette counties if you want to see organized.
Oh nooo

Duluth, GA

#170 Nov 11, 2012
Brooks was there 10 years, he was elected in 2002, when Lipford retired. His opponents were Steve Miller and Carolyn Bowers.
so sad

Lexington, TN

#171 Nov 13, 2012
And how many people work in the CC office in those other counties? This CC office does not have enough staff and they are paid so little. You are right Oh noooo it was only 10 years..so sorry my math was not up to your standards.. And hmmmm you must be a bailbonds men to see the other counties..
hmmm

Arlington, TN

#172 Nov 13, 2012
so sad wrote:
And how many people work in the CC office in those other counties? This CC office does not have enough staff and they are paid so little. You are right Oh noooo it was only 10 years..so sorry my math was not up to your standards.. And hmmmm you must be a bailbonds men to see the other counties..
Madison probably has twice as many people working there but handles maybe FOUR times as many cases. Hardeman and Fayette has the same amount of people and handles as many or more cases. I am not trying to humiliate anyone, I just hope the new clerk goes and visits these offices to get ideas on how to organize ours.
Doubter

United States

#173 Nov 14, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Madison probably has twice as many people working there but handles maybe FOUR times as many cases. Hardeman and Fayette has the same amount of people and handles as many or more cases. I am not trying to humiliate anyone, I just hope the new clerk goes and visits these offices to get ideas on how to organize ours.
Doubt the new one goes anywhere to learn or ask anyone about anything, according to his ads, he knows it all!! Will probably spend most of his time in the Sheriff's office. It will be had for someone who's used to being out and about to stay put and push paperwork. Wonder how long it will be before his wife fills that vacancy in the office???
Funny

Memphis, TN

#174 Nov 14, 2012
Come on Tammy, dont you have anything better to do at State Farm then rant on Topix?
Doubter

United States

#175 Nov 14, 2012
Sorry, this is not Tammy either! I'm just a citizen who read all the ads In the papers. Maxedon won, that's it. My earlier post was just my take on the ads. They spoke for themselves. Same type ads as Cauley, who lost.
Funny

Memphis, TN

#176 Nov 14, 2012
O.k., glad you set us strait on that Tammy!!
Hilarious

United States

#177 Nov 14, 2012
You mean George Strait?? It's plain to see you have no clue.
Funny

Memphis, TN

#178 Nov 14, 2012
And you do? Maybe everyone that wrote your name in had typo's like I did. Heck you probably actually won that election! Let me guess, you got cheated again. You are delusional, but fun to laugh at!
so sad

Lexington, TN

#179 Nov 14, 2012
ok Funny I know who you are. Just a disgruntled bail bonds man who never got your way and was a laughing stock to all the deputy clerks
Pitty

Lexington, TN

#180 Nov 27, 2012
Maxedon already spending Tax payers money. aving all locks change in to clerk offic. Now who would want to be so selfish. Gne stop all the law & lawyers & , I guess sherif,from enterng except down te hall way. He is really going to to be an outtanding person Hope he don,t try to get Guys job.
Public

United States

#181 Nov 27, 2012
Maybe he will keep the lawyers locked out and treat them like everyone else. Hopefully no more lost documents??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weird people at refuge rd/new Salem 4 hr Concerned 5
Cheating wives and husbands 4 hr Mouth of the South 3
Wheel Tax is it true? 11 hr Bystander 159
Adamsville Police Department 14 hr Really 11
Autumn Johnson. Thu Curious 22 1
Why black men prefer white women (Jul '13) Thu lpl 306
Reggie Nicholas (Dec '14) Thu Concerned 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages