the real comedian

Memphis, TN

#21 Oct 1, 2012
You died and went too hell, Obama said you must have voted for me too. Now THATS funny!
Jimmy

Shelbyville, TN

#22 Oct 1, 2012
comedian wrote:
<quoted text>newt died and went to hell, when he got there, there was nothing but ice every where everthing was frozen over. newt said well i'll be damn mitt won ha ha ha now that's funny, i don't care who you are that's funny( but true)
That is pretty funny!
comedian

Jackson, TN

#23 Oct 1, 2012
the real comedian wrote:
You died and went too hell, Obama said you must have voted for me too. Now THATS funny!
probably every stupid sob reading these stupid post will be in hell saying the same thing but you asshole might as well vote for obama because he's going to be your next president because you idiots are running a bigger idiot than you are. if you had advertised on the internet you couldn't have found a bigger idiot than romney and you're trying to sell america on him. now that proves you are the real comedian lmao
Rick

Corinth, MS

#24 Oct 1, 2012
the real comedian wrote:
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Good one!
comedian

Jackson, TN

#25 Oct 2, 2012
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
now that's funny i don't care who you are that's funny. is it not funny how we all laugh about different things. now you think about nov. when all the conseratives are crying the dem. will be laughing like i say, we laugh about different things.(sing romney sing) i sure do enjoy romneys singing
The real comedian

Memphis, TN

#26 Oct 2, 2012
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Rick, but they make it easy. Unfortunately looks like many will make that joke come true as I really think Barry Hussein will win again. But how can we compete? He will get 100% of the gay vote, 100% of the abortion vote, 100% of those favoring illegal immigration, 100% of the black vote, 100% of those favoring socialized medicine and 100% or the retards. In other words his base.
Jimmy

Louisville, MS

#27 Oct 2, 2012
The real comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Rick, but they make it easy. Unfortunately looks like many will make that joke come true as I really think Barry Hussein will win again. But how can we compete? He will get 100% of the gay vote, 100% of the abortion vote, 100% of those favoring illegal immigration, 100% of the black vote, 100% of those favoring socialized medicine and 100% or the retards. In other words his base.
Oh but Mr. Mitt can manage it better than the dumcrats! The repubs are "con-thur-ba-tive" and that means Medicare part D, No child left behind, Tarp, HSA, perpetual undeclared wars! What is the difference? The only candidate offering a clear and concise difference is Gary Johnson, and God forbid if a candidate talks about freedom and liberty or restoring the constitution!!! Oh no we can't have that! But we will send other peoples kids to die and the whole time declare they are over there fighting for our freedom! WHAT FREEDOM? Both parties are the same!
Buss

Lexington, TN

#28 Oct 2, 2012
Kevin will win. Maxedon don,t have a chance. Poor guy whoever ask him to run should be ashame. Many republician mad because Dillon didn,t get it.They will vote for kevin even they don,t like him. This is vert sad. Hope Maxedon don,t lose his job in Jackson. Neither or good material, but what can we do. Makes me think should I even vote.
Rick

Corinth, MS

#29 Oct 2, 2012
The real comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, dont forget about 100% of those that love to stay at home on the government tit on the taxpayer dollar!
confused

United States

#30 Oct 3, 2012
What does all this presidential garbage have anything to do with the Circuit Court Clerk??? Seriously, you are way off topic!! MAXEDON!!!!
Lunchbox

Shelbyville, TN

#31 Oct 3, 2012
Buss wrote:
Kevin will win. Maxedon don,t have a chance. Poor guy whoever ask him to run should be ashame. Many republician mad because Dillon didn,t get it.They will vote for kevin even they don,t like him. This is vert sad. Hope Maxedon don,t lose his job in Jackson. Neither or good material, but what can we do. Makes me think should I even vote.
So who is more qualified? Who has experience in the court room with etiquette, procedure, and the overall conduct? So you repubs will vote against one of your own in order to make a point? So I guess I'm cleared hot to vote for Gary Johnson over Mittens just to make a point that I didn't agree witht he party on their nomination?
Charles

Milan, TN

#32 Oct 3, 2012
So Lunchox,who is in charge of the courtroom?
Lunchbox

Shelbyville, TN

#33 Oct 3, 2012
Say what's on your mind Chuck!
Ugh

United States

#34 Oct 3, 2012
Lunchbox wrote:
<quoted text>
So who is more qualified? Who has experience in the court room with etiquette, procedure, and the overall conduct? So you repubs will vote against one of your own in order to make a point? So I guess I'm cleared hot to vote for Gary Johnson over Mittens just to make a point that I didn't agree witht he party on their nomination?
Rs are not voting against one of their "own". Maxedon has been a D most of his life, thus two Ds are going against each other. He's a newly converted R, very new. Always voted D and his whole family supported Jermigan for Assessor.
Lunchbox

Louisville, MS

#35 Oct 3, 2012
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Rs are not voting against one of their "own". Maxedon has been a D most of his life, thus two Ds are going against each other. He's a newly converted R, very new. Always voted D and his whole family supported Jermigan for Assessor.
So if I haven't voted as a re-pub, my whole life, I can't grow up and decide to vote as a re-pub? So what you're saying, once a dumocrat, always a dumocrat? If that's what you are saying then no wonder county politics are jacked up! God forbid if someone actually has a rational or logical thought!
confused

United States

#36 Oct 3, 2012
Who is Gary Johnson?
comedian

Jackson, TN

#37 Oct 4, 2012
The real comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you're the only smart loser out there. how does it feel to be that smart and not retarded and still the biggest loser the republican
The real comedian

Memphis, TN

#38 Oct 4, 2012
comedian wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you're the only smart loser out there. how does it feel to be that smart and not retarded and still the biggest loser the republican
So how many of those categories did you fall in? I am guessing about 4-5. Did you watch the debate last night? LOL
comedian

Jackson, TN

#39 Oct 4, 2012
The real comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many of those categories did you fall in? I am guessing about 4-5. Did you watch the debate last night? LOL
i did and i think romney will go down in history as the best debater to ever lose an election by such a wide margin
Lunchbox

Louisville, MS

#40 Oct 4, 2012
confused wrote:
Who is Gary Johnson?
And people wonder how Obama got elected?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bradley huckabee 3 hr scb32 10
Officer Huckabee Selmer PD (Jan '12) 3 hr scb32 13
donna atkinson 11 hr wandering 1
Aryans.. 17 hr Elaine 3
Sonic Drive in 19 hr Avenger22 8
bret blodgett 19 hr Pamperpuff 15
Bufferd Pusser/Question???? Tue Ted 1
More from around the web

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE