circuit court clerk
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Funny

Corinth, MS

#183 Dec 4, 2012
Elephant wrote:
From beginning, don,t call me Tammy, don,t have dam thing to do with her, but the bull shitt Maxdon is already doing tell me he won,t be hard to beat 2 years from now & no I am not wanting it. He need to bring that head down out of air & quit acting like he wasjust elected president. Hell anyone could have beat Lipford. You sure didn,t see Brooks acting like him when he got in there, he tried to make friends, not run them off. You want be another Elsworth go at it, but ain,t no body gona like you. Poor old Guy got him & don,t know anything to do but keep him. We got you & would like to keep you, but bad attitude on what you are doing. That open door policy, would that be the back door. sure not front. just saying..........
Whatever Tammy!
Elephant

Savannah, TN

#184 Dec 5, 2012
Ok stupd ass call me tammy, could care less. Tammy whoever do,t give a dam about my name, just stateing facts. Maxedon or Lipford that would go in acting any such away would sure not be making friends. I really do like the open door policy, went in back door today & they was out to lunch. Bull shit never be another Ronnie Brooks. He knew how to be nice, you see where he is today don,t you.
Billy

Beech Bluff, TN

#185 Dec 5, 2012
There will never be another Flake Smith.
Elephant

Savannah, TN

#186 Dec 6, 2012
Don,.t know flake smith so you may be right on that. I knew lipford barely old man just well enough to know better than to mention his name. He was
One disliked dude. What did he do that nobody liked him?
so sad

Lexington, TN

#187 Dec 7, 2012
Well, since Maxedon is about to hire Brenda Cauley as a new deputy clerk, we know why the Crawleys were so keen on getting Dillon out of the picture and Maxedon in. Campaign promises are about to bite you in the butt, Maxedon. She will run over you like a damn truck and run against you in a couple of years. You might have a hiring committee to try to cover you Maxedon but you are in it deep now!!!!
LMAO

Tucker, GA

#188 Dec 7, 2012
Brenda Cauley??? What, you mean Tom didn't have a degree as a Deputy Clerk?? He had one for everything else.
Hilarious

Tucker, GA

#189 Dec 7, 2012
She probably won't run, after all the $$$$ they list on Tom's failed campaign.
Hilarious

Milan, TN

#190 Dec 7, 2012
so sad wrote:
Well, since Maxedon is about to hire Brenda Cauley as a new deputy clerk, we know why the Crawleys were so keen on getting Dillon out of the picture and Maxedon in. Campaign promises are about to bite you in the butt, Maxedon. She will run over you like a damn truck and run against you in a couple of years. You might have a hiring committee to try to cover you Maxedon but you are in it deep now!!!!
O.K., Tammy, just wondering. Do you even consider yourself a Republican anymore?
Voter

Savannah, TN

#191 Dec 7, 2012
Whois so into saying Tammy? Tammy this Tammy that.Sounds like someone has a grudge, but I could care less who is saying this because I think Maxedon has shit in his nest. Anyone that goes into office hireing people for revenge or a promise is no person to be in office.2 yrs from now Jack the Riper can beat Maxedon. I hope Brenda does run against Maxedon, be good enough for him. He won,t listen to advce from people that know. Too young to be in a office like that, sad situation.
oldhead

Lexington, TN

#192 Dec 12, 2012
Maxedon is a cop at heart He will not listen to anyone cause of the cop metallity. His day is coming especialyy if he hires that Cauley woman. He then wil find out who is boss and will try to take hime down. Too bad
Voter

Savannah, TN

#193 Dec 13, 2012
Happy trails to Maxedon. 2 yrs will go by pretty fast.
So sad so wrong

Tucker, GA

#194 Dec 14, 2012
Think you missed your cue there buddy, better get your facts togather next time!
so sad wrote:
to so sad

Lexington, TN

#195 Dec 15, 2012
Facts are straight she is in the top few to be hired ouDont know much do y
Party

Savannah, TN

#196 Dec 17, 2012
Anyone drunk sat. Night. I already know.
John

Oakland, TN

#197 Dec 17, 2012
ok I think its time to pull IP address and find out once and for all who all these people are I bet we will be surprised on the names.
What

Tucker, GA

#198 Dec 19, 2012
Just heard Cauley didn't get the job!! Bet she's not happy.......
Voter

Savannah, TN

#199 Dec 20, 2012
Go for it. Get the IP addresses. A lot of work & it will not be free. Print names please when you get them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who tf is f them squad (Jun '13) 4 hr Hipocrit hatet 14
Meth distribution near New Hope church 5 hr Voter 2
Caleb ragan Sat Chicken 4
What is the deal with Tyler Brown? anyone? (Oct '10) Sat Haliemartinez1 38
Selmer Fri Agreed 10
Remove Jason Garrett from the Jaycees Committee! Jun 24 jason 30
Reese Rhea with Felicia Kiser Jun 24 Finger lost 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages