Wonder who set em up?

Wonder who set em up?

Posted in the Selmer Forum

Wondering

Lexington, TN

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Wonder who set up all the people who got arrested for selling?
Abc

Jackson, TN

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Who cares? Just glad they're going to jail!
thatguy

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2012
Who all got arrested?
bamm

Corinth, MS

#4 Oct 13, 2012
Da.mn really... Better watch who ya fu..
k with in this county theyll will sell ya out to keep themselves on the street
lmfao

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2012
Heard Kevin Austin was. Some people got arrested at his house few weeks ago but he didn't. What does that tell ya? Everyone knows Williams street is THE place n selmer to get anything u want.
speaker of truth

Newark, NJ

#6 Oct 14, 2012
most theives are so stupid that they probably told on themselves. I say good ridence, in my opinion the only good thief is a dead one. We get out here and work our asses off and then some low life SOB comes along and takes it because they are to lazy to work and get it honest like the rest of us. I hope guy buck and them catch a lot more of the SOBs, a thief is the scum of the earth and it should be legal to shoot them on sight. Maybe if they knew that there was a chance someone would give them a dose of lead poison they would think twice before stealing from folks. Like i said before the only good thief is a dead one.
MeMe

Ripley, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2012
We got some thieves in the neighborhood they were told nicely you come on my land and you will be shot. They steal from the neighbors but not us. Calling the police has done the neighbors no good so far but the loaded gun by the door works for us.:)
truth

Beech Bluff, TN

#8 Oct 19, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Wonder who set up all the people who got arrested for selling?
clay jones
tru fact
#9 Oct 25, 2012
reese rhea
Haha

United States

#10 Oct 25, 2012
Clay jones heard wore wire on a joel and a gary.... he is a narc and thief...glad i dont live their lifestyle
Fact

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2012
Reese Rheas been telling everyone that Kim Holly gave him a fresh start and got hin off paper. He admitted to being a snitch to more that one person.
clayjones is a snitch

United States

#12 Oct 27, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>clay jones
Damn thy sorry mf still around? Hell he snitched pol out in Savannah too. And thinks he is God's gift to women but he ain't! He was a dopehead then(tht was 10 yrs ago) and probably still is. Stupid punk mf
Hard time

United States

#13 Oct 28, 2012
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!!! Instead try being a productive, tax paying, God fearing citizen!
smileforyourmugs hots

Savannah, TN

#14 Oct 29, 2012
Grapevine says brandon okert is snitching too, To get his crack head mamma off a meth charge. Also heard Crystal Bailey and Kat Cooper. Wouldn't surprise me on any of those white trash. I know some folks gonna be needing stitches if they ever find out for sure who was snitching.
United States

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Dontay Yarbrough is the snitch of Selmer and Savannah.
MeG

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Lol...These punks better be glad they don't live on the real streets! Hicks town thugs vs big city thugs. They need to get a clue because where I'm from..Lol it would be over for them...
Jussaying

United States

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Everone says tneil reese is a narc. Must be true cuz nere gets any time and ereone knows he be selling
qwerty

Corinth, MS

#18 Nov 24, 2012
Better watch those city ways cause they aint never seen country boys i aint gotta have 20 friends to jump one guy
Haha

Tucker, GA

#19 Nov 26, 2012
CLAY JONES
smileforyourmugs hots

United States

#20 Nov 26, 2012
Heard Tneil had a lil visit from some real nice folks today. Heard he was made to realize the error of his ways and that stealing stuff from folks and being a lil b**ch a** narc would only get his head busted for him. I laughed so hard I Dang near cried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eastview truck stop is it true? 1 min Observer 7
Who are the secret MILFS of selmer (Apr '14) 2 hr Rhett Butler 5
Advice 4 hr Buttodorly Cracks... 26
Tattletail 6 hr Lol 8
Regrets 6 hr Concerned Band Mom 27
reece rhea (Jun '14) 17 hr Lol 14
What happened to the Moody Auto Sale Post? Sat YANKEE 1

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance