Possible Gaming Facility

Posted in the Selmer Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Daryl

Lexington, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Me and a few friends are drawing the plans for a possible Gaming Facility in Selmer or Bethel Springs let me know what ya think about the idea would appreciate all the support we can get.
just my opinion

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Aug 10, 2012
Good luck.
about time

Lexington, TN

#3 Aug 10, 2012
w need something in selmer not bethel ad i think its a great idea and i ont thnk it's impossible...either
Daryl

Lexington, TN

#4 Aug 10, 2012
Thanks for the feedback glad you like the idea and I know it will be hard to get started but I have a few good hands that are gonna play a part
Craps

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Daryl,build it near the country club,
bamagurl4

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Something to do in Selmer ..... Finally !!
I love it great idea :))
PokeHer

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2012
Maybe Bama can be a dealer.
just my opinion

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Aug 10, 2012
I think a race track would do good......one like southland greyhound park.
CCC
#9 Aug 10, 2012
Good luck!! The kids need something to around here.
BUBBA

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2012
hey i got a crap table for sale.
about time

Lexington, TN

#11 Aug 10, 2012
seethis person is trying to be serious and yall are poking stupi stuff daryl i think its a great idea and no ot near country club..i say town we need it...

Since: Aug 12

Savannah, TN

#12 Aug 11, 2012
I want one armed bandits.
Daryl

Lexington, TN

#13 Aug 11, 2012
Thanks again for all the positive support idk when all this will take place but i promise that this will happen and this will be all that it offers:

1. Buy sell and trade Video Games, and Movies
2. Computer Repair and Music Equipment repair and Iphone and Android Jailbreaks and Roots
3. PC, XBOX 360, and PS3 gaming from Gears of War and Black Ops to Madden NFL and these tournaments will be money buy in 1st 2nd and 3rd will leave with the purse but
4. PC gaming and internet services will be sold on monthly installments where you buy a package you can use the internet for the whole month for that price
5. Might have refreshments and eats (will be included later) for the ability to watch the games and stuff your face lol
6. The ability to meet new people and grow friendship with others who enjoy what you do

and the one thing i will ride hard is no drugs or alcohol is all i ask i want this to be for anybody who is anybody it's not just meant for the younger generation i would love for the older generations to join the festivities rather then shun it you are more then welcome to join us

let me know what ya think
just my opinion

Millington, TN

#14 Aug 11, 2012
I have a question....a serious question.....what location did you have in mind?
josh

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2012
@Daryl, I wish you all the luck in the world, we need some new stuff here in selmer. But daryl, be warned, it wont be easy. For starters, you will have the police harassing you, the churches will condem you, and on and on. But keep the faith and fight, you are on to something that just might work. Hope you are successful, I will be your first customer!
Daryl

Lexington, TN

#16 Aug 12, 2012
just my opinion wrote:
I have a question....a serious question.....what location did you have in mind?
Well their were 2 places me and my friends had an idea about. Either the bethel store which seems like yall want it in Selmer so we thought about that building in between food giant and Aarons
about time

Lexington, TN

#17 Aug 12, 2012
in between arrons

Since: Aug 12

Savannah, TN

#18 Aug 12, 2012
That's a good place. people going to the grocery store may as well step into the gaming facility.
Daryl

Lexington, TN

#19 Aug 12, 2012
I am just unsure of what will need to be done i mean it's one thing to rent the building but it will be a business and the city of selmer will have to agree to let it happen and selmer won't let that happen from what i've come to understand
Player

Humboldt, TN

#20 Aug 12, 2012
Daryl.the city of selmer dont have to agree to anything,and they can have you shut down.
My advise would be for you to check with either Selmer Planning Comm,or Selmer Zoneing Comm,should you want to ocate in Selmer.
When you say business that covers a large range.when you say gamming well that defines what it is,,Selmer like most other Citys have zones for such business.. More than likely you would be in a zone in the selmer lagoon close to McNairy County Justice Complex... Good Luck selmer needs the tax revnue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen and Amanda Vandiver (Dec '16) 1 hr Angel eyes 16
Bob Gray 10 hr you r right 8
How Parents Divorce Affected Me 10 hr Counce Guy 3
Just Because You're Not Cheating, Doesn't Mean ... 12 hr If Shoe Fits 11
Selmer pay to play Sun Puford 1
Lukes accident Sun The mad pooper 2
Advice Sat Piggyback Mt Man 47

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance