Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#21535 Apr 3, 2013
Mr Elam, I am so glad you believe I have ties to Alcorn and McNairy counties, but you have no clue what I know about the players, and you certainly do not know the time in which I lived in that area. If you are calling Lavon, Skeet, the meter-reader, and the people you recorded, you are right. I know about English, and he made Russ Hamilton look like a sunday school teacher. I know a lot about the well known players, just like most of the natives of the area do.
I could post a lot of things on here, but I have the decency not to hurt certain people.
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#21536 Apr 3, 2013
One more thing, I go home a couple times a year, so when I get there the next time, I am going to Adamsville to talk to some people. I am going to speak to the following families: Albert Kiddy, Lavon, Atkins, Moffet, Abernathy and Moss. I will also try to speak to Alice in Corinth and several more there.

I can't wait to speak to the meter-reader's family.
mikeelam

Springdale, AR

#21537 Apr 3, 2013
statesrightser wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what creds you posted on here other than the sorry photo.
Can't practice law (that is, be in "active" status) and be an LEO, local, state or fed. You should know that Elam... or were you hoping I didn't know what I was talking about?
I'm not slandering you. There is more than enough evidence to show that your murder allegations are pure horse crap and that you are pursuing this on an open forum that you started for purposes of attacking Pusser and family.
I stayed on here because I don't like you having open field running in this slanderous charade pissing on a dead man's grave. As far as being on a forum as being a badge: I'm a free citizen and a human being just like anyone else. I have my hobbies and guilty pleasures: and this freak show is one of them, for now. The fact that I don't myself out there with a .45, creds shows I'm not an idiot. If someone does not want to believe me, fine. Believing whatever I've done or am doing is not the point of the forum anyway. The point is for you (and you "opened the door" to it years ago and I ain't letting it close) to prove the claims, in detail, Pusser masterminded two murders and that at least most all the evidence pointing the other way can be explained away. So hop to it Elam and quit waiting to see my qual scores and cred number.
If I didn't know better I would think was Ca posting...LOL. Your responses are so similar. Did you work with County 45 as well?

Mike
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#21539 Apr 3, 2013
John Grisham says it only takes about 6 months to write a book, and he should know because he wrote and published 25 from 1989-2012.

I have posted a few lines from the journal of the founder of the Mississippi Judicial College of the University of Mississippi Law Center. John Grisham was one of his assistants.
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#21540 Apr 3, 2013
I have been posting a few entries from the journal of the founder of the Mississippi Judicial College, and would like to clarify that the statement made by John Grisham did not come from the journal.
cgg

Saint Robert, MO

#21542 Apr 4, 2013
statesrightser wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the lucky publisher? I hope whoever it might be is independently wealthy. I hope he's not Ol Cooty's brother or some other fantasy figure! I want to be able to read this bs. I can't read an IMAGINARY book.
What "wrinkles" is he trying to "work out?" How to get a book out that either: 1) calls Pusser a double murderer without evidence, or 2) try to con a publisher to put out an anti-Pusser book disguised as some sort of clever "area" piece about McN County back then BUT without calling Pusser a double murderer (for fear of fall-out since he has NO CASE on either count).
Dem ders is perty big wrinkles alright! hee hee
Wouldn't you just love to know who the publisher is? Fortunately you will find out when the book is published and sitting on the shelves.
cgg

Saint Robert, MO

#21543 Apr 4, 2013
bicycle6567 wrote:
John Grisham says it only takes about 6 months to write a book, and he should know because he wrote and published 25 from 1989-2012.
I have posted a few lines from the journal of the founder of the Mississippi Judicial College of the University of Mississippi Law Center. John Grisham was one of his assistants.
I've met John Grisham, he owns a house next door to a very good friend of mine is Destin. One of the reasons it only takes him 6 months to write a book (if that is even true - I didn't ask him) is because the subject matter he writes about are fictional legal issues. He is a lawyer by trade and for fiction he does very little research. Mike has to do the research then verify everything (twice?) before he can put it in his book. So, nitwit, that is why John Grisham can put out books that fast. I've read most every book that Grisham has written and I'm not sure that he writes one every 6 months. I think you made that up like every thing else you say. I'll research that and see.
Vince

Princeton, WV

#21544 Apr 4, 2013
ca96ms picks the corn out of his turds and re-heats it.
Vince

Princeton, WV

#21545 Apr 4, 2013
ca96ms was raised by wolves
aldonquine j calhone

Nashville, TN

#21548 Apr 4, 2013
statesrightser wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he can start refining by telling us how Buford corrupted the TBI and the McN Co D. A. so that they let him off two murders...and helped reelect him. We'll go from there. You get your cousin Elam to spell that out and that'll be a good start.
Why dont you just tend to the your affairs in Ocean Springs instead of going on and on every post, showing how big of an idiot you are and how little you really know about Pusser...No one has ever said that thr TBI was corrupt...I believe Elam leans toward that with Terry Abernathy, the DA...I dont as far as corruption...Terry was a good and pretty honest DA...but... He knew Pusser and how bogus he was he was and not to cross him besides for the country wrestling loving nuts that believed the hype about Pusser coupled with th e the same people believing all the B/S that was told about the state line....Louise was dead...nothing could bring her back...few really wanted to see justice done other than her people and friends...most lived in Mississippi....so why muddy the water and loose local support......as for the TBI....any idiot that knew any thing about the situation would know about Ray Blanton...and Gene Blanton from Adamsville and a big Pusser ali as well as Eddie Shaw...although Ray later was impeached as Governor, he was still very powerful as was his brother Gene...Ray was even going to put bogus assed Pusser over the Tn Highway Patrol until they found out the FBI and ATF was looking at Pusser under a microscope....states, you need to get off night shift and get some rest...maybe that will clear your mind a little....you got too much of that old rinky dink, city police officer tunnel vision...hell you can get yourself a used Black Charger and just pretend to be on the Ocean Springs Police Dept....you just cant be as over bearing of a prick as you would like to be...well maybe you can til they charge you with it...but look at what fun you can have til they lock you moronic ass up...
Bob

Toney, AL

#21549 Apr 4, 2013
Mike Elem, Buford Pusser has been dead almost 40 years. 8 out of 10 people who knew him are dead. The real truth will never be known. There is no truth anymore. There is no one who was witness to any of his shootings, stabbings or killings. Stop trying to convince people who don't want to be convinced. There is no evidence of anything. Were there pictures of the crime scene taken of the hulls on the roadway? Autopsy? Photos of wounds? No. Where is the Plymouth vehicle? No one can find it. So there is nothing you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Why try? People who believe him a saint will continue and those who believe he was a devil will continue. If you write a book, which has been "coming out" for years is published, all of it will have to be opinion and not fact because you know you will be sued. So stop beating a dead horse.
cgg

Saint Robert, MO

#21552 Apr 4, 2013
Bob wrote:
Mike Elem, Buford Pusser has been dead almost 40 years. 8 out of 10 people who knew him are dead. The real truth will never be known. There is no truth anymore. There is no one who was witness to any of his shootings, stabbings or killings. Stop trying to convince people who don't want to be convinced. There is no evidence of anything. Were there pictures of the crime scene taken of the hulls on the roadway? Autopsy? Photos of wounds? No. Where is the Plymouth vehicle? No one can find it. So there is nothing you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Why try? People who believe him a saint will continue and those who believe he was a devil will continue. If you write a book, which has been "coming out" for years is published, all of it will have to be opinion and not fact because you know you will be sued. So stop beating a dead horse.
OH NOOOOO! Buford Pusser is dead???? By the way - who's going to sue? Not the propusser's because then they'd have to prove that what they have been preaching and making money on for over 40 years is true. We all know that they can't prove it. So that will never happen. And as I explained to Nitwit earlier - it takes much longer to write a true story than fiction as the stuff has to be verified. Just keep your pants on and don't get in a hurry the book will be out soon.
aldonquine j calhone

Nashville, TN

#21553 Apr 4, 2013
Bob wrote:
You must be an idiot like states, Ca, and the other Pusser ass kissers....Of course there are crime scene photos..cant you read or see? that is what the damn arguments are over...If you want to believe the bull shit, no one cares...its a free country some what....Dont get on here ...no one twisted your arm to get on here and read what is posted...I dont get on pro Pusser sites and raise hell with them and call them liars and nuts....Its their site...I just let them believe what the hell ever they want..Why dont all of you quit beating a dead horse?
Terry

Princeton, WV

#21554 Apr 4, 2013
ca96ms likes to swat at dog pecker gnats.
cgg

Saint Robert, MO

#21555 Apr 4, 2013
aldonquine j calhone wrote:
<quoted text>You must be an idiot like states, Ca, and the other Pusser ass kissers....Of course there are crime scene photos..cant you read or see? that is what the damn arguments are over...If you want to believe the bull shit, no one cares...its a free country some what....Dont get on here ...no one twisted your arm to get on here and read what is posted...I dont get on pro Pusser sites and raise hell with them and call them liars and nuts....Its their site...I just let them believe what the hell ever they want..Why dont all of you quit beating a dead horse?
Amen - Aldo. We should start visiting all the Propuss sites and causing all kinds of trouble. Payback's a bitch.
Terry

Princeton, WV

#21556 Apr 4, 2013
ca96ms bought a rooster,he thought it was a duck,he brought it to the table with it's legs straight up.It wasn't until he started cutting it up before he realized he had screwed up.
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#21558 Apr 4, 2013
cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
I've met John Grisham, he owns a house next door to a very good friend of mine is Destin. One of the reasons it only takes him 6 months to write a book (if that is even true - I didn't ask him) is because the subject matter he writes about are fictional legal issues. He is a lawyer by trade and for fiction he does very little research. Mike has to do the research then verify everything (twice?) before he can put it in his book. So, nitwit, that is why John Grisham can put out books that fast. I've read most every book that Grisham has written and I'm not sure that he writes one every 6 months. I think you made that up like every thing else you say. I'll research that and see.
You know it all don't you? From Big Bear to Destin to brooms in Selmer, I imagine the next will be an aunt in Key West next door to Hemingway. You research John Grisham before you start calling me a liar, and after that you come back and tell me what I have ever lied about. Tell me please, how can Mike's book be nonfiction, and how this twice verified research can be fact.
If I had enough verified information to write a book, I would have an agent booking me on every morning show on every major network, and calling OPRAH. You, CGG, get the BITCH of the year award.
mikeelam

Springdale, AR

#21563 Apr 4, 2013
I'm still left wondering why anyone who has a law degree would allow it to go "inactive"? All that time and school to get a law degree so that you can
have a status of "inactive".

Skates what is the rest of the story?

Mike
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#21565 Apr 4, 2013
Ol Cooty, I have a feeling you are one of the millions in this country living off a government check. You represent those who are destroying our country.
cgg

Saint Robert, MO

#21566 Apr 4, 2013
bicycle6567 wrote:
<quoted text>You know it all don't you? From Big Bear to Destin to brooms in Selmer, I imagine the next will be an aunt in Key West next door to Hemingway. You research John Grisham before you start calling me a liar, and after that you come back and tell me what I have ever lied about. Tell me please, how can Mike's book be nonfiction, and how this twice verified research can be fact.
If I had enough verified information to write a book, I would have an agent booking me on every morning show on every major network, and calling OPRAH. You, CGG, get the BITCH of the year award.
Thanks - always wanted to win an award. No - sorry to say I've never been to Key West and I never met Hemmingway. Although I have eaten at Hemmingway's Restaurant in the Bass Pro Shop. And yes - I'm probably alot older than you and I've been around awhile. Met all kinds of people, but you wouldn't believe it. So, I'm not going to bother. And yes - you are a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Ladies Tue My fair share 15
Jennifer Price Mon Bet 7
what older girls are easy around town? (Apr '11) Mon Lmao 23
Dope man shot? Mon Distracted 1
What to do ? Mon Blue devil 5
Selmer hospital Mon Sad 1
duck rabbit and or deer hunters Mon INDIANGURL68 5

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance