Since: Jul 09

Springdale, AR

#20887 Mar 15, 2013
ca96ms wrote:
Avoid the questions about the kids by hiding behind yet another aka. Well I see you didn't have a problem throwing out the dirt on Dwana and then you just happen to mention the sexual assault LIE about Diane but the boy, Mike Vance is not discussed but is only removed by you as a topic to avoid being discussed. How would know beyond any reasonable doubt about what the boy was or was not involved with? You tell all kinds of tales/lies about everybody else but you draw a blank and refuse to answer anything in detail about Mike Vance. You intentionally withdraw the boy from any discussions here. Fact appears to be your afraid to pursue any discussions about the boy, simply because you know it'll lead directly to you and Dennis Hathcock's relationship. As Pauline's son, you still push the story of Buford killing her and you connected with Dennis because you also want everyone think Buford murdered Louise. What you seemed to have overlooked, is the fact, there's people in Adamsville and Selmer that still remember the events around Pauline and Louise's deaths. People are also available to speak with folks that also remember the three kids. You are the one with the motive to destroy BP and since Louise was in the pic, that puts Dennis in a position, for the same thing, as I'm sure you probably lured him onboard, figuring, maybe you could get a shot at one of the two deaths. That's also probably the real reason Dennis gave you a 500.00 check to continue digging. To be a seasoned researcher, you must learn out not to LIE.
Ca , there is only ONE reason that I don't answer your questions. It is because you are now and always have been nothing but a TOTAL JACKASS. Why should I or anyone else care about your questions or you comments? You see Ca, the term jackass covers a multitude of questionable qualities in a person. A jackass can be a liar, be rude, frivolous and annoying just for starters. You qualify as a Jackass in all of those levels plus many more.

You go on and on about Mike Vance. Why don't you simply find him..., just as I did? As for your claims that I am Mike Vance, I invited you to prove it. Why are you avoiding doing so? I can tell you why. its because you are nothing but a JACKASS!

Now put your dunce hat on and go back and stand in the corner.

Mike

Springdale, AR

#20888 Mar 15, 2013
In my book, I am using the examples provided by Skates and Ca to show what the average Pusser advocate and worshiper sounds and acts like.

They are people who exhibit an inability to examine the real story with with any sense of integrity or fairness in their head or their hearts. They believe in the legend above all else and make empty excuses about their bad behavior. They lie, often falsely claiming to be things they are not now or ever have been, such as LEO's, former LEO's, Investigators, Captains, Instructors, Attorneys and the like.

The average Pusser advocate takes pleasure in twisting the words of others. They want people to answer their questions while rarely giving an honest answer themselves. They go on forums using multiple akas to give themselves the appearance of numbers and support. They want to establish the rules in a conversation..., to their benefit of course.

I don't know this to be an absolute fact, but it appears that many are wrestling fans.., people who believe that wrestling events, much like their belief in the Pusser legend, are real as well.

Mike
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#20889 Mar 15, 2013
mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text> Bicycle, you are transparent. If Skates answers your questions, you thank him. If I answer you inquiries, you question me. Why the disparity? Why do you not question Skates just as you question me? He doesn't back anything he says, offering only HIS OPINIONS. At least I try to back up what I say.
It is obvious that you are not interested in finding the truth as you have a very obvious bias and favor the Pusser side of the story. How honest is that?
I have stated many times that there were no heroes in this story. Not the Hathcocks, Nix, Towhead and certainly not Pusser, as he abused the power of his badge.
As a former Law enforcement Officer myself, I hate to speak poorly of another LEO. The only thing I hate more is defending one who was dishonest.
Mike
I knew it had to do with the prosecutor, but I wanted to make sure if he and only he could do this. You could have simply answered my question, but you chose to send me to your crimemyths forum. States answered my question, and I thanked him. Mike, I am now going to ask you if Barbara B. did state she was on NHR with Rex on the morning after the ambush. You know the truth, I know you do.

Springdale, AR

#20892 Mar 15, 2013
bicycle6567 wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it had to do with the prosecutor, but I wanted to make sure if he and only he could do this. You could have simply answered my question, but you chose to send me to your crimemyths forum. States answered my question, and I thanked him. Mike, I am now going to ask you if Barbara B. did state she was on NHR with Rex on the morning after the ambush. You know the truth, I know you do.
Well Bicycle, since you NEVER believe a word I say, I thought you might want to see the letter Barbara Bivins received from the State Medical Examiner's office. The letter explained who had the autopsy report. Obviously, the local medical examiner received the autopsy report and he would then advise its findings for the DA. But that was not allowed to happen in the grand jury hearing.

Bicycle, the problem here is not with me as you will blindly follow and hang on every word Skates says while questioning everything I say. Has Skates ever offer to allow you to verify any information he gives you? You should really think about that.

Mike
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#20893 Mar 15, 2013
mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text>Well Bicycle, since you NEVER believe a word I say, I thought you might want to see the letter Barbara Bivins received from the State Medical Examiner's office. The letter explained who had the autopsy report. Obviously, the local medical examiner received the autopsy report and he would then advise its findings for the DA. But that was not allowed to happen in the grand jury hearing.
Bicycle, the problem here is not with me as you will blindly follow and hang on every word Skates says while questioning everything I say. Has Skates ever offer to allow you to verify any information he gives you? You should really think about that.
Mike
Believe it or not, I do thank you for your information. I suppose I am getting this right even though I could not find B. Bivens letter. Tell me if this is right, The state medical examiner, Dr. Jerry F. gave his findings to the local medical examiner, who did not give it to the prosecutor. Could it be that thet the local medical examiner did not pass it on to the prosecutor because Francisco found no reason not to see where this incident was not self defense? If this isn't right, then one would have to assume that there was a conspiracy, but it seems likely Fransico's findings were taken into consideration. Am I finally beginning to see what you are saying?
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#20894 Mar 15, 2013
Aldonquinejcalhonesq wrote:
<quoted text>NO, she never claimed to be at NHR with Rex...and as for Rex, Rex was just as bogus as Pusser and almost as big a liar...enough so, that a judge ruled thet his reputation was so bad that it couldnt be tarnished by anything someone said about him...just look it up if you dont believe me....Him and Towhead were friends ...both sharing the same woman...Rex played both sides....Im sick of hearing about Rex..AS far as Barbra Bivins...did you know her?...of course not....so why do you want to po po every thing she says...were you there?...have you ever even been on NHR?...I didnt think so...same with Tommy and all the others, not only you but the rest never saw, met or knew a damn one of them but you know all about them and whats true and what isnt...and the people that was around them all their lives...you want to call liars and try to tell them all about every thing...sounds like a bunch of very insecure, half retards to me...
Aldonquine, what a name, B. Bivins did state she was on new hope road with Rex, and Mike knows this. She also said she was on NHP when Heacok was writing his book, and scared him when she shot her gun, and many more unbelievable things. I know you are from Corinth, and I know Heacock's wife was the sister of Audrey Sanders who owned the Leader 10 cents store across from court house .
You are wrong when you say I have never been on NHR and did not know some of the people from the area. As for Rex, I know all about the judge in Rex's case and the ruling.Believe me I am searching for the truth. but I want more believable evidenc because I do not believe BP shot himself or had someone shoot him. That to me is common sense, so I guess that qualifies me for the retard you called me.
statesrightser

Kuna, ID

#20897 Mar 15, 2013
mikeelam wrote:
In my book, I am using the examples provided by Skates and Ca to show what the average Pusser advocate and worshiper sounds and acts like.
They are people who exhibit an inability to examine the real story with with any sense of integrity or fairness in their head or their hearts. They believe in the legend above all else and make empty excuses about their bad behavior. They lie, often falsely claiming to be things they are not now or ever have been, such as LEO's, former LEO's, Investigators, Captains, Instructors, Attorneys and the like.
The average Pusser advocate takes pleasure in twisting the words of others. They want people to answer their questions while rarely giving an honest answer themselves. They go on forums using multiple akas to give themselves the appearance of numbers and support. They want to establish the rules in a conversation..., to their benefit of course.
I don't know this to be an absolute fact, but it appears that many are wrestling fans.., people who believe that wrestling events, much like their belief in the Pusser legend, are real as well.
Mike
I never lied about being an investigator or an attorney (and don't know how to set up an aka). But just because I've been both and am one now doesn't mean that I couldn't be either a liar or just wrong. Being credentialed does not necessarily make one right. It is Elam, if you note, that is obsessed with credentialization. I've never seen the initials "LEO" anywhere in my life more than on this forum in the past 10 months, being argued over by Elam and his stooges and akas. He's obsessed with being what he is not. If he had the truth in him, he wouldn't care what the credentials are of the person disagreeing with him. The insantiy of Elam's positions on 2-1-66 and 8-12-67 would not be any less insane if I found that he was a full-time, highly regarded investigator. That would not change the illogic of the assertions he makes.

It is true, however, that people who have made their living dealing in logic, probability, making reasonable inferences from EVIDENCE, and taking oaths for truthfulness, and to uphold the US Constitution to the best of their ability, one would hope, would be more likely to get things right than the average Joe. For that reason mainly, I doubt the truthfulness of his ever having investigated with a professional law enforcement agency. But, as said above, the illogic and obvious provocative nature of his postings carries the most weight with me in reaching the conclusion that his assertions are bogus...and deliberately so.

Note how Elam conclsuively jumps to the conclusion that serves him best: that no one opposing him who claims to have credentials he doesn't can be believed. They must be destroyed. That's called pathology.
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#20898 Mar 15, 2013
Mike, I asked you a question about B. Bivins. I suppose you will not answer me because you know it is true.
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#20899 Mar 15, 2013
States, I suppose you have noticed we are not suppose to be nice or agree with anyone but him. I have asked him a question, but he will not answer me because these are lies told by one of his heroes. Am I right in assuming that he is saying there was a conspiracy to hold that autopsy a secret?
statesrightser

Kuna, ID

#20901 Mar 15, 2013
mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text> Bicycle, you are transparent. If Skates answers your questions, you thank him. If I answer you inquiries, you question me. Why the disparity? Why do you not question Skates just as you question me? He doesn't back anything he says, offering only HIS OPINIONS. At least I try to back up what I say.
It is obvious that you are not interested in finding the truth as you have a very obvious bias and favor the Pusser side of the story. How honest is that?
I have stated many times that there were no heroes in this story. Not the Hathcocks, Nix, Towhead and certainly not Pusser, as he abused the power of his badge.
As a former Law enforcement Officer myself, I hate to speak poorly of another LEO. The only thing I hate more is defending one who was dishonest.
Mike
There you go hedging again, Mikey. "He abused the power of his badge?" Is that all you got to say about a guy that murdered Aunt Lou and his own wife? Are you kidding me? Are you that scared to say what you really mean or are you so sure behind this flimsy facade that you couldn't really defend it if really called to in public...on the record?

See Bike, note how he sums up with, "there were no heores in this story." That's key to Elam's overall purpose here. On the surface, that sounds magnanimous of ole Elam (everybody's equal)...until you realize that his side in this deal were bums, bushwhackers, cheats and thieves. You see, Bike, with a group like that, coming out even with a legend is a good deal. The whole technique here is to bring Pusser (who, of course, cannot defend himself - just their speed) down to Hathcock/stateliner level, by hook or by crook.

As far as enjoying my comments over your's Elam, I dunno, maybe it's woman's intuition. Or maybe she can sense I'm not scamming and have no agenda except sticking a pin in your bs balloon.

I back up everything I say and either cite facts or acknowledge it's my opinion based on soemthing or another. I guess my facts are better than yours. Not hard since you spend all your time running from those nasty, little facts that lock in 2-1-66 and 8-12-67 for Pusser, the Legend.
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#20902 Mar 15, 2013
I felt foolish having to ask questions about who all had to see or give the autopsy report to the prosecution. I decided today to make an effort to know about the laws. After reading CAs post on Mike calling Buford a murderer and a rapist, I decided to check out slander and libel. Slander is spoken and libel is written. I know you can't slander a dead person, but if you write about the other people in this sorted story, it will be libel. So, I would suggest you think long and hard as you write your book about these laws.
statesrightser

Kuna, ID

#20903 Mar 15, 2013
bicycle6567 wrote:
States, I suppose you have noticed we are not suppose to be nice or agree with anyone but him. I have asked him a question, but he will not answer me because these are lies told by one of his heroes. Am I right in assuming that he is saying there was a conspiracy to hold that autopsy a secret?
You have made, I believe, three critical observations in your short post:

1) his getting touchy about not having the attention centered on him is, imo, pathology consistent with sociopathic behavior that explains a lot of what goes on here;

2) he ignores reality to pursue his goal, even in the face of common sense derived from unchallenged evidence. This is nut stuff. An example of this being nutjob indicator: I once had a situation where a guy came into my office years ago and claimed that a conspiracy between the Lutheran Church (this was up north), the Sheriff's Office and a local dentist existed and was aimed at driving him crazy! After briefly chuckling to myself and wondering how I would have jurisdiction over this one, it became more than obvious he was nuts. The give-away (besides it being a bit obvious to begin with, I admit) was his REFUSING to listen to me when I kept asking him calmly why he simply did not go to another dentist and get the evil filling out that all these other agencies and what-not were using to plant distracting and mind altering signals in his brain. You see, to answer that one would require him to parachute back into Realville and that was no fun for someone of his mental make-up.(This, of course, begs the question whether he's 1)nuts, 2) just going through motions with his little circular "arguments" just to keep (at least in his mind) Pusser's in pain, 3) or a bit of both.)

3) KEY: if you notice, despite my best efforts, he will NOT commit directly and unequivocally to the autopsy thing (or any other innuendo he keeps seeping out on this forum) being a conspiracy. That would require him to face the reality of just how many people would have to be involved in such a conspiracy.

Of course, if you begin extrapolating logically, a conspiracy of the autopsy means LH was murdered by Pusser and little or nothing he said (OR THE DEPUTIES, OR VOGELS) that morning was true and that Rm1 Shamrock would have HAD to have been staged (otherwise, Lou DID shoot at him and DID have a .38 gripped in death in her little hand - and that wouldn't do, not at all). So, count the conspirators that Elam is always alluding to but never quite taking responsibility for: Buford, Plunk, Moffett, D. A.(and probably an ADA, since DA is a pol and usually hands off cases to ADAs for prosecution), M. E., TBI SA(s)(agency that had primary responsibility for an attempt on a TN sheriff's life where someone died). You see that the absurdity of this begins to stare you in the face "real quick-like (as a an old US Army Ranger Sgt from east TN I once knew would say)."
statesrightser

Kuna, ID

#20904 Mar 15, 2013
mikeelam wrote:
Mike
Elam finally got something right. When I was 9-13, I was a huge wrestling fan in the old Mid-Atlantic wrestling promtion in the Carolinas in the early '70s. I was for the bad guys back then (just to see "the marks" get ticked off); good guys now.
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#20905 Mar 15, 2013
States, if he will not admit to what he is suggesting about things like the autopsy, then how on earth will he ever write a book about all of this?
statesrightser

Kuna, ID

#20906 Mar 15, 2013
Aldonquinejcalhonesq wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid fu*&%er, the reason Mike Vance is never mentioned is because he had nothing to do with the subject other than unfortunately being a STEP child of prick Pusser...He hasnt run his mouth like Dwanna telling lies, and wasnt raped by Pusser, like Pidge,(if he was, he hasnt told numerous people as Pidge did)...
who did Pidge tell (of course, she's dead now)?
statesrightser

Kuna, ID

#20907 Mar 15, 2013
bicycle6567 wrote:
States, if he will not admit to what he is suggesting about things like the autopsy, then how on earth will he ever write a book about all of this?
That's why I've maintained the whole duration of this circus that he will not be able to publish a book. 1) he'd have to go on record with serious stuff. 2) Unless it was REAL tight, no publisher gets near it, and 3) no bookstores will stock it. The only other option for Elam is to put out some "local interest" kind of book about the times and some of the characters and slips in a bunch of vague smears and "questions" about Pusser. Trouble with that sleaze tactic is that it will have no pop in dressing down the larger than life Legend WITHOUT TAKING ISSUE WITH OFFICIAL RESULTS OF SHAMROCK AND NHR. And THAT...could land him in a hot water and make a full-blown, public fool of him. I don't believe there's a book anymore than I believe any of these supporters of his are real.
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#20910 Mar 15, 2013
statesrightser wrote:
<quoted text>
who did Pidge tell (of course, she's dead now)?
Their story about Pidge changes often. She said she was not afraid of BP.
statesrightser

Kuna, ID

#20911 Mar 15, 2013
(Elam's 20882:)
1. Lavon knew nothing that showed Pusser killed PP. Did she volunteer this critical info to TBI or some investigators? Is their a record of it?

2. My criticism of your "many believed", "Everybody knows," technique has to do with using that deliberately vague lead-in to smear with bs without committing to anything. Just put it out over and over and if 10% sticks to the wall, you win: dis-gusting.

3. Who knows why she was with him. You certainly don't. They were married and were leaving the state later that day. Shell casings? Who knows? Not you. You don't have photos of the crime scene and you are just shooting blind. Of course, all the hard facts and reasonable inferences therefrom are many and decisive for Pusser...but you blow those off for hearsay about shell casings, bridge widths, blood spatter patters (with a shattered skull and window right next to her head).

4. PP's disappearnace would not have been nearly as risky to Pusser as the OK Corral reenactment in the middle of NHR was. He could blame the stateline/DixMaf for carrying out revenge for Louise, and put her where the sun don't shine. Who could challenge him? No fuss, no muss...and no witnesses. And best of all, two less .30 cal. rifle bullets to the face!

5. I thought the sailor story was Morris', not Pusser's. I recall it being the previous Sheriff Dickey who walked in on Lou's fatal bludgeoning of the poor lad and looked the other way. I don't know or care. Feel sorry for the sailor.

6. Already dealt with why autopsy here was not key to anything (unless a witness presented contesting that Louise was actually dead OR weight of evidence for self-defense was debatable).
statesrightser

Kuna, ID

#20912 Mar 15, 2013
jimbo wrote:
Staterightser is a professional irritant...nothing less and will never be nothing more....irrelevant at best. The Bible says to answer a fool makes you a fool.
I guess I shouldn't respond to this post then, should I?
statesrightser

Kuna, ID

#20913 Mar 15, 2013
jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone say educated fool? Coming from a guy like me with two masters and 12 yrs of college this is a guy who uses what little education he has to aggravate and irritate...nothing more.
Be specific please. What did I say that was foolish? Specifics, now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
List all country boys In Selmer, Tn. (Jan '11) 9 hr yuck yuck 8
Jerry Sanders 16 hr poot 6
jeff huggins Thu Lucky 10
News Court Refuses To Stop Winkler Visitation (Dec '07) Thu Poopie pile 13
Selmer Kids Playing For Aville Wed they all do it 86
Here is Ryan harbin (Jul '17) Tue Grammar Police 5
Heavy nut Tue Peter pole and mary 9

Selmer Jobs

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages