statesrightser

Kuna, ID

#19208 Feb 10, 2013
cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and he's an ex-cop. Some idiot producer in Hollywood will pick up it and make a movie about him turning him into a hero. LOL!
Since Elam claims to be an ex-cop (and now a super sleuth) who is nearing the end of his quest to defame the dead to make up for his own inadequacies, all supposed to be culminating in some sort of literary bombshell, why isn't an "idiot producer" knocking on HIS door like they did Pusser? Surely Elam's agenda-free truth sells better than those old tall tales of Buford, like these:

putting it all on the line (stateline!) for the people of McN County, killing those that needed killing while surviving lying ambushers, surviving treachery and dealing with ghastly injuries which would cause most of us to take a pill or never be seen again.

Ha! Who believes all that!? I ask again, this country loves scandal and Elam has a decade of truth, we are told, to back up the scandal. If true, it ought to be a barn burner, at least in the southeast. Would be plenty to get Elam out of the grocery store and you out of the 1972 single-wide for being his loyal stooge (assuming you ain't him).

Personally, I'd like to hear how all those fine, southern businessmen and lady had their lives, wherewithal and reputations destroyed by...the sheriff; who had them all blackballed as killers and thieves and ambushers; had them all slandered as illegal gamblers, highwaymen, con men, DixMaf associates and wanna-bes; who had the highest ranking, longest standing officials in McN County so intimidated that he got them to cover up the REAL story of LH's death AND "the ambush." Great story if there was anything to it.
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#19209 Feb 10, 2013
cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and he's an ex-cop. Some idiot producer in Hollywood will pick up it and make a movie about him turning him into a hero. LOL!
If ever complete ignorance and lack of caring has been written here, well CGG you win the prize. You show your ignorance in every post you write.
cgg

Waynesville, MO

#19210 Feb 10, 2013
bicycle6567 wrote:
<quoted text>If ever complete ignorance and lack of caring has been written here, well CGG you win the prize. You show your ignorance in every post you write.
Well hell - I just call 'em like I see 'em. At least I'm not sitting around making stuff up. Dorner is a dead man anyway, you don't shoot cops and live to tell about it. At least they think he's left Big Bear, near my hometown and relatives.

Since: Apr 12

Ogden, UT

#19211 Feb 10, 2013
statesrightser wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Elam claims to be an ex-cop (and now a super sleuth) who is nearing the end of his quest to defame the dead to make up for his own inadequacies, all supposed to be culminating in some sort of literary bombshell, why isn't an "idiot producer" knocking on HIS door like they did Pusser? Surely Elam's agenda-free truth sells better than those old tall tales of Buford, like these:
putting it all on the line (stateline!) for the people of McN County, killing those that needed killing while surviving lying ambushers, surviving treachery and dealing with ghastly injuries which would cause most of us to take a pill or never be seen again.
Ha! Who believes all that!? I ask again, this country loves scandal and Elam has a decade of truth, we are told, to back up the scandal. If true, it ought to be a barn burner, at least in the southeast. Would be plenty to get Elam out of the grocery store and you out of the 1972 single-wide for being his loyal stooge (assuming you ain't him).
Personally, I'd like to hear how all those fine, southern businessmen and lady had their lives, wherewithal and reputations destroyed by...the sheriff; who had them all blackballed as killers and thieves and ambushers; had them all slandered as illegal gamblers, highwaymen, con men, DixMaf associates and wanna-bes; who had the highest ranking, longest standing officials in McN County so intimidated that he got them to cover up the REAL story of LH's death AND "the ambush." Great story if there was anything to it.
States, Just what is your credentials as an investigator you seem to know a lot of nothing about what you post on here, Let everyone know where you get your info from.

Ogden, UT

#19212 Feb 10, 2013
cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hell - I just call 'em like I see 'em. At least I'm not sitting around making stuff up. Dorner is a dead man anyway, you don't shoot cops and live to tell about it. At least they think he's left Big Bear, near my hometown and relatives.
Right on cgg!!
mikeelam

Springdale, AR

#19213 Feb 10, 2013
statesrightser wrote:
<quoted text>
. You would be surprised to learn who has already spoken to me about that very thing.

Mike
cgg

Waynesville, MO

#19214 Feb 10, 2013
statesrightser wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that a producer isn't knocking on his door? Hummmmmmmm?????
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#19215 Feb 10, 2013
the idiot cgg continues to show her ignorance. I doubt that anyone is knocking on a door. There is fear that this man may try to be at the big event tonight, you know cgg, the one with the red carpet. Charlie Sheen is pleading for the shooter to contact him. I was drilled on growing up in Henderson, and I answered all the questions, so cgg tell us all you know about Big Bear, which is probably zero, but you see I do, so come on and tell me. You are a FARCE. We are not stupid. Where did you get that broom?
Anonymous

Tujunga, CA

#19216 Feb 10, 2013
Ca, i think they are offering lots of change for you to prove Mike is louise's nephew or Buford's step-son, but then they say they do not pay for information. Which one is it - can't have it both ways. Can't wait for you to get that change.
cgg

Waynesville, MO

#19217 Feb 10, 2013
bicycle6567 wrote:
the idiot cgg continues to show her ignorance. I doubt that anyone is knocking on a door. There is fear that this man may try to be at the big event tonight, you know cgg, the one with the red carpet. Charlie Sheen is pleading for the shooter to contact him. I was drilled on growing up in Henderson, and I answered all the questions, so cgg tell us all you know about Big Bear, which is probably zero, but you see I do, so come on and tell me. You are a FARCE. We are not stupid. Where did you get that broom?
What would you like to know? There is a lot I could tell you about Big Bear and there is alot I could tell you about the surrounding area. You see unlike you I do not lie. I was born and raised in that are. In fact I was just there last month. My mother died and I went home for the funeral. Now ask your questions.
cgg

Waynesville, MO

#19218 Feb 10, 2013
Let's let everyone see how ignorant you are really are bicycle. You sit here talking about how much you know about everything when you know absolutely nothing.
cgg

Waynesville, MO

#19219 Feb 10, 2013
Why don't you just jump on your little bicycle and ride on out of here and leave the adults alone.

Ogden, UT

#19220 Feb 10, 2013
bicycle6567 wrote:
Ca, i think they are offering lots of change for you to prove Mike is louise's nephew or Buford's step-son, but then they say they do not pay for information. Which one is it - can't have it both ways. Can't wait for you to get that change.
You really should seek help before your blood pressure goes way out of control. I spent 35+ years in California 15 or so in Manhattan Beach and 15 or so in Redondo Beach the remainder in Torrance, and left because of the liberals and there crap to which you are beginning to sound like. This is my opinion and mine alone to which I am entitled "Liberals and Progressives are the Shit of society"
cgg

Waynesville, MO

#19221 Feb 10, 2013
bicycle6567 wrote:
There you all go, making stuff up again. I didn't say that anybody was paying for any information and neither did anyone else. What was said is that there is a reward to be claimed for anyone who can prove that Mike is related in anyway to the Hathcocks. So far no one can prove that he is, you just like to run your mouths and make stuff up to make yourselves look like you are really smart, when in fact you are all idiots and it just shines through for the world to see.
mikeelam

Springdale, AR

#19222 Feb 10, 2013
Montie L D wrote:
<quoted text>You really should seek help before your blood pressure goes way out of control. I spent 35+ years in California 15 or so in Manhattan Beach and 15 or so in Redondo Beach the remainder in Torrance, and left because of the liberals and there crap to which you are beginning to sound like. This is my opinion and mine alone to which I am entitled "Liberals and Progressives are the Shit of society"
Amen!!!
cgg

Waynesville, MO

#19223 Feb 10, 2013
Montie L D wrote:
<quoted text>You really should seek help before your blood pressure goes way out of control. I spent 35+ years in California 15 or so in Manhattan Beach and 15 or so in Redondo Beach the remainder in Torrance, and left because of the liberals and there crap to which you are beginning to sound like. This is my opinion and mine alone to which I am entitled "Liberals and Progressives are the Shit of society"
I was born and raised in Redlands at the foot of the San Bernardino Mountains. My dad was a cop there until he died. He was a Lt. and Watch Commander. These idiots don't think I know anything about all this, well let them bring it on. I'll wipe the floor with them. I have a best friend in Redondo Beach, her husband is a Dentist there. Nice area, but too crowded.

Ogden, UT

#19224 Feb 10, 2013
cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born and raised in Redlands at the foot of the San Bernardino Mountains. My dad was a cop there until he died. He was a Lt. and Watch Commander. These idiots don't think I know anything about all this, well let them bring it on. I'll wipe the floor with them. I have a best friend in Redondo Beach, her husband is a Dentist there. Nice area, but too crowded.
Lived on Rockefeller Lane 3/4 mile from the beach and my favorite hang out Hennessey’s and the poop deck.

Since: Jul 09

Springdale, AR

#19225 Feb 10, 2013
Montie L D wrote:
You really need to go to youtube and look for Paul Harvey's "So God made a Farmer". Watch it first then look for "so God made a liberal". Compare them. Both videos are great and tell it like it is.

Mike

Since: Jul 09

Springdale, AR

#19226 Feb 10, 2013
So God Made A Farmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So God Made A Liberal

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
cgg

Waynesville, MO

#19227 Feb 10, 2013
Montie L D wrote:
<quoted text>
Lived on Rockefeller Lane 3/4 mile from the beach and my favorite hang out Hennessey’s and the poop deck.
Didn't hang out much down there. Just went to visit my friend for a few hours then left. I really liked the place though. When we went to the beach we usually went to Laguna Beach. It was cleaner than Newport or DelMar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Lott 40 min Small town small ... 9
Narcissistic personality 1 hr Haaaaaa 15
Bob Gray 12 hr Not a fan 13
KaRmA 12 hr truthspinner 21
Saturday afternoon on hwy 64 16 hr Puford 1
Cute female cop Sat RazorBlades 4
Wormy Sat adm of common sense 13

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance