mikeelam

Springdale, AR

#18592 Jan 29, 2013
statesrightser wrote:
<quoted text>
Public forum is a standing invitation by definition. Geez. Unwarranted abuse is what you've been heaping on Pusser andfamily for years. Whether you start a forum or not doesn't giuve you the right to misuse it at others' expense, just because your friends and family didn't get any movie proceeds and were deservedly lampooned in the movie.
. I invited and wads looking for people who actually knew Pusser or the real Players. That does not describe you. You conduct here has been a distraction from serious conversation.
stephanie

United States

#18593 Jan 29, 2013
Sir I was meaning the part in the movie left me at the age of. 10 very uncomfortable it was very brutal.I had nightmares for years. As far as opening up the cold case I was meaning that the case is unsolved and that only. I Would think such a brutal murder and such a famous case that it would have been opened. As far as Dwana goes I would want the people that killed my mother to have to pay for the crime. A young girl growing up without parents has to be very hard. I do understand she was raised by loving grandparents but it doesn't take place of a mother. I do not believe anyone would shoot their own face off unless there was mental problems there and I dont believe Mr Pusser had mental problems so please stop trying to attack me.
IKnow

Jackson, TN

#18594 Jan 29, 2013
The mystery around JonBenet's death congealed into one of the signature criminal cases of the 1990s -- and the 2000s, as the story continued to take bizarre turns.

JonBenet was a child beauty-pageant queen who was found dead in her family's basement the day after Christmas in 1996, garroted around the neck. Her body was found about eight hours after her parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, reported her missing and said they found a ransom note.

Narrowing the investigation to a suspect who could be put on trial proved problematic as the case wandered into a wilderness of public curiosity and speculation. Suspicion swirled around the parents, as did tabloid headlines.

"I have an idea of who did it," the case's lead investigator, Boulder Police Cmdr. Mark Beckner, said two years after the killing, once police had sifted through hundreds of interviews and scores of suspects. "If I were the D.A., I would go ahead with a grand jury at this point."

Since: Jul 09

Springdale, AR

#18596 Jan 29, 2013
ca96ms wrote:
Elam Stone Freak, still playing his aka games. He'll tell a lie everytime he post and then try to hide. You can't hide, you nutjob. People laugh their butts off when your mentioned. Here's the latest that was said to me when I was in Cornith recently. "Is that idiot still making up tales and telling one lie after another on Buford. "He's gonna keep on till he gets hauled into court." Yep, it's called slander & liable!
LOL... Yes Ca ..., people are laughing their butts off, HOWEVER...they are laughing at YOU for using all those aka's and claiming to have been a LEO, Investigator Captain and Instructor. They are laughing their butts off because you claimed to have investigated all of this years ago, YET YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT ABOUT THE SUBJECT. They are laughing because you claim to have "boxes and boxes of files and research" yet you haven't shared a single page of it. Ca...the only people you seem to be fooling here are Statesrightser, Shadow, quest and yourself. That's why people are laughing. You need to get a clue and lay of the booze.
cgg

Harrisonville, MO

#18597 Jan 29, 2013
ca96ms wrote:
Elam Stone Freak, still playing his aka games. He'll tell a lie everytime he post and then try to hide. You can't hide, you nutjob. People laugh their butts off when your mentioned. Here's the latest that was said to me when I was in Cornith recently. "Is that idiot still making up tales and telling one lie after another on Buford. "He's gonna keep on till he gets hauled into court." Yep, it's called slander & liable!
Wrong - it's called looking for the truth you lame brain. And I am not Mike nor am I an AKA. If you will check back in these posts you can plainly see that I have always posted as myself, never as anyone else. Don't try to blame others for your idiotic games. Ca - you are scared to death of what will happen when Mike's book comes out and it's plain as day when anybody reads your posts. You had better hurry, because the publication date is getting closer and closer. You only have a little while to show the world how crazy you really are.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#18598 Jan 29, 2013
Wonder if Elam has a publisher for his book. Could it be Random House or Doubleday, and wonder if he has received an advance on his royalties? Some say when you get an advance it is like winning the lottery.
statesrightser

Ocean Springs, MS

#18599 Jan 29, 2013
IKnow wrote:
Might also want to ask him when the long-heralded book coming out. If there isn't enough to bring to the law, maybe there is enough to smear Pusser with a book about whores, alleged marital separation, sex abuse, drug abuse, fantasy rooms at the Shamrock, fantasy pay-offs witnessed by skeets (or some such), Paul David English(!!) and other stateliner rummies, a ghost named Hathcock supposedly seeing Pusser taking firearms (when he already had about 40) in plain view the night before he he and PP were shot to pieces.
Sorry..most all that is known true facts. believe it or not.
Name the sources and evidence for each above claim (sexual abuse, drug abuse, proof of actual separation, "having a room" at the Shamrock (would have gone over real well with the people that kept electing him to take that place apart), please.
statesrightser

Ocean Springs, MS

#18600 Jan 29, 2013
ca96ms wrote:
Elam, the "Stone Freak" enjoys this back and forth talk. It turns him on. Only the people on New Hope Rd. that were involved actually know the truth. Nix is the only one left. He's in for life, so there goes a deal for info. People following BP hours before the ambush is the other road to the truth but was Dennis really following BP or did Stone Freak Elam just mention it stir up folks. Maybe it's time for Dennis to post here and either clear himself or make SF-Elam a liar, which is easy to do. Poop or get off the potty! Very simple.
excellent, succinct analysis highlighting the only venues for further truth on this pretty much sewn up matter (NHR, that is)(Shamrock couldn't be sewn any tighter, as is, if you had a nuclear powered sewing machine).
IKnow

Finger, TN

#18601 Jan 29, 2013
I think it is more than the booze. I feel sorry for the person. When i was a kid Roy,Lone Ranger,Superman were my idols,heck i even fell for Wonder Woman, Yes i feel sorry for CA. Statesrighster also. But you will have to admit Ca, has kept people interested in this discussion.
IKnow

Finger, TN

#18602 Jan 29, 2013
statesrightser wrote:
<quoted text>
Name the sources and evidence for each above claim (sexual abuse, drug abuse, proof of actual separation, "having a room" at the Shamrock (would have gone over real well with the people that kept electing him to take that place apart), please.
Go back read the posts,,why ask someone to go over and over the same thing. Go back read.
statesrightser

Ocean Springs, MS

#18603 Jan 29, 2013
IKnow wrote:
Maybe its time for Diwana,Steve Sweat to post on here,,Poop or Bust.
They haven't been volunteered as part of a possible recon team on a dark road a short time before one of thge most remarkable and brutal assassination attempts ever made (in this country) on a law enforcement officer. Also, they are making no allegations, unlike your mentor - who for a decade has been casting innuendo and poop smearing in the hopes of enough stink to stick that people will just kind of slide into believing that NHR and Shamrock didn't happen the way history says (which means, by default, that Pusser would be a double murderer).

Why don't you ask Elam to lay out his theories on how these joint murder conspiracies went down and name the players and their likely roles. Now THERE's a book!- if any of it was true. But we can't get Elam to even spell "it" out! He keeps hiding behind some generic-looking uniform on grainy 3/4" x 3/4" and vague suggestions and innuendo, hoping that sufficient poop builds up to make upo for...FACTS.
IKnow

Finger, TN

#18604 Jan 29, 2013
BTW states,,name the sailor killed at state line,,name just one person that was ever listed as missing from the state line. States,,name one witness to Pusser being cut up at Plantation. Funny no one can tell you what they were told,,but what is your story?? what you were told. Do you get the drift? You probably were half a world away when pusser was sheriff,,you may not even had been born.Heck your whole life here is a big secret. You must b e the secret agent man or agent 99 ???
cgg

Harrisonville, MO

#18605 Jan 29, 2013
statesrightser wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it will all be in the book. You have to remember, even though you try like hell to discredit him, that Mike was an investigator and I'm sure he has verified his sources. Read it and weep!!!!!
cgg

Harrisonville, MO

#18606 Jan 29, 2013
IKnow wrote:
BTW states,,name the sailor killed at state line,,name just one person that was ever listed as missing from the state line. States,,name one witness to Pusser being cut up at Plantation. Funny no one can tell you what they were told,,but what is your story?? what you were told. Do you get the drift? You probably were half a world away when pusser was sheriff,,you may not even had been born.Heck your whole life here is a big secret. You must b e the secret agent man or agent 99 ???
Naw - they're just giant jokes that don't have anything better to do than troll the net. They can't prove anything, because all they ever did was watch the movies. I read that they thought the one with the Rock was the best one. I understand that's the one that Dwana like best too, because she got to be in it for 2 seconds.
statesrightser

Ocean Springs, MS

#18607 Jan 29, 2013
As I laid out before many months ago, here's why I think the "Elam book" is a joke.

1) what will the main thrust of such a book be? That Buford was not visited by original sin and did some bad things?(No kidding.) Or, will Elam try to wear man pants and lay on a detailed, chappter by chapter case for Buford the Bull being, instead of an American hero, a DOUBLE MURDERER - as he would LUV more than anything in this world to be able to do. BUT, what does he really have to override the enormous weight of what was decided on 45 years ago and, thereby, avoid getting his Wally World ass dragged into court and his "research" opened up in civil discovery (showing there was no real research at all)? He has NOTHING, as any close reading of these posts here or on crimmyths will readily show.

2) books can't be done without a publisher. Publishers are in bidniss to make $$$. IF Elam had some evidence that would really blow the lid off Pusser's legend (i.e., Nix talks and provides, miraculously, corroborating evidence supporting the Buford's-a-bum thrust; trouibe is, whatever info Nix were to provide would either lack credibility or point in favor of Nix being involved in killing for Tow.

Without this miraculous evidence on one or both lethal encounters, Elam could still put out a book that attacks the Legend for being...an adulterer, bad step-dad, overrater of stills busted? Even if true, no publisher in the area (and that would be the only kind of publisher that would be interested in the story) would go after the Legend with such garbage. Who'd buy it?

3) Bookstores like making money, too. Wouldn't some scandal rag attacking the one and only Buford Pusser (and family) sitting on the shelf of the Memphis, TN Barnes and Noble make a fortune for the owners - NOT! No one would touch anything by an unknown Arkansas store employee attacking in the most purile way imaginable one of TN's all-time favorite sons.

After all (and I just can';t resist it), everyone allready has seen "the movie!!!!!"
cgg

Harrisonville, MO

#18608 Jan 29, 2013
statesrightser wrote:
As I laid out before many months ago, here's why I think the "Elam book" is a joke.
1) what will the main thrust of such a book be? That Buford was not visited by original sin and did some bad things?(No kidding.) Or, will Elam try to wear man pants and lay on a detailed, chappter by chapter case for Buford the Bull being, instead of an American hero, a DOUBLE MURDERER - as he would LUV more than anything in this world to be able to do. BUT, what does he really have to override the enormous weight of what was decided on 45 years ago and, thereby, avoid getting his Wally World ass dragged into court and his "research" opened up in civil discovery (showing there was no real research at all)? He has NOTHING, as any close reading of these posts here or on crimmyths will readily show.
2) books can't be done without a publisher. Publishers are in bidniss to make $$$. IF Elam had some evidence that would really blow the lid off Pusser's legend (i.e., Nix talks and provides, miraculously, corroborating evidence supporting the Buford's-a-bum thrust; trouibe is, whatever info Nix were to provide would either lack credibility or point in favor of Nix being involved in killing for Tow.
Without this miraculous evidence on one or both lethal encounters, Elam could still put out a book that attacks the Legend for being...an adulterer, bad step-dad, overrater of stills busted? Even if true, no publisher in the area (and that would be the only kind of publisher that would be interested in the story) would go after the Legend with such garbage. Who'd buy it?
3) Bookstores like making money, too. Wouldn't some scandal rag attacking the one and only Buford Pusser (and family) sitting on the shelf of the Memphis, TN Barnes and Noble make a fortune for the owners - NOT! No one would touch anything by an unknown Arkansas store employee attacking in the most purile way imaginable one of TN's all-time favorite sons.
After all (and I just can';t resist it), everyone allready has seen "the movie!!!!!"
Idiot!!! LOL!! Leave the big words alone states, you aren't smart enough to use them properly in a sentence. It really just makes you look stupid. But then what should we expect.
IKnow

Finger, TN

#18609 Jan 29, 2013
Write you one,,,free world.
statesrightser

Ocean Springs, MS

#18610 Jan 29, 2013
mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text>. I invited and wads looking for people who actually knew Pusser or the real Players. That does not describe you. You conduct here has been a distraction from serious conversation.
Sir, without any real proof at all, you have spent years indirectly calling Pusser a double murder. You do it through inaccurate videos, years and years of smears and filth (unsubstantiated) on this forum. You always fail to lay out your theory why the verdicts of history are wrong. Instead, you stay off at a safe distance from the meat of the matter (the facts that I've laid out from both shootings that clearly exonnerate Pusser from wrongdoing) and get into child abuse, drug abuse, ad hominem attacks on any newcomers (at one time me and NSS), attacks on Dwana...and then you want to hide behind the silly notion that this forum was for real players. They are dead. The players played their role, passed from the scene and left the verdicts, except you are too stupid or agenda-driven (and it ain't the truth) to give it up and leave people alone.
cgg

Harrisonville, MO

#18611 Jan 29, 2013
I'm done here again. This is just more of the same, it never changes. You can't learn anything or discuss anything with this bunch of worshipper's trying to tell us all what a paragon Buford was - LOL!! Bye!!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#18612 Jan 29, 2013
Maybe Hollywood has contacted him to do a movie, and he is just trying to fool us about a book. Elam/CGG and all the other akas in his stupid head are playing with fire. Dwana could slap a lawsuit on him at any time, and I hope she does. SHE WOULD WIN HANDS DOWN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sammy kiser? (Jan '11) 2 hr wicked 30
birchett truck shop (Feb '14) 2 hr wicked 24
cory cooper 3 hr old 6
Selmer CC 4 hr Hangover 40
Why black men prefer white women (Jul '13) 8 hr Realrecognizereal 238
Tristian Croom 10 hr hmm 3
faith baptist school (May '12) 14 hr My real name---De... 9
Selmer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Selmer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Selmer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Live St. Louis Score and Analysis