McNairy

Millington, TN

#2432 Apr 28, 2011
Something about Louise,Rooster?? I think Rooster is Robert,,passed away not too long ago?? Rhonda Moore,,Rhonda Green..Rhonda husband Tommy was found dead in his swimming pool chester county..Yes on Pusser and Rhonda,,But i think maybe Rhonda is a sister to Paul??
McNairy

Millington, TN

#2433 Apr 28, 2011
Pusser was running with Rhonda,and some girl that worked in Selmer???
mikeelam

Rogers, AR

#2434 Apr 28, 2011
guess1956 wrote:
<quoted text>Mike, I found a witness that backs my findings. He said Buford was not involved. He would like to come forward with his side, but after 40 years he is still afraid to talk in public. He said that Skeet Adkins lied. He said the state liners were involved in the ambush. He said that every thing you have stated was a lie. I have reserched this witness, he is telling the truth. I know he is telling the truth. My research is perfect. Now, prove me wrong. My source will only talk with me, he has no trust in anyone else. My source was there when Ms. Hathcock was shot. He confirmed that Buford only shot in self-defense. Prove that source wrong. My witness will only talk to me, he is not going to talk to anyone else. Where is your proof? My source said you are not even close to the truth, he would like to tell his side, but he will not talk to anyone but me. My source lived there, saw these things and was part of the story. I have the story, prove me wrong. Regards, guess1956
LOL It this desperate act the very best you can do? What ever happened to two witnesses that will swear under oath? That was the standard that you wanted...now live with it.

It seems that every one posting here that actually lived there are saying that YOU are the one telling lies...live with it.

As far as proving you wrong...I think I just did, using your own standard better yet. Nice try .

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2435 Apr 28, 2011
McNairy wrote:
Pusser was running with Rhonda,and some girl that worked in Selmer???
He was running with any woman that would run...Black, white, red, yellow, any thing in between...Him, Peatie, Jim, all of them...Remember Leon Stanford the trooper...another big pile of shit...All the parties over at Loyd Tatums cabin at Pickwick...mighty fine LEOs....Then the shit hit the fan when they found out they were all
Screwing each others wifes and girl friends..
They all came down with a good case of the claps....
McNairy

Millington, TN

#2436 Apr 28, 2011
Delano/Delany?????? than the greatest Covington,,running up in the mans driveway with siren and lights,,as the man was in bed with someones wife?????? McNairy Co has had the share. Creme of the crop.....Frog,
Road Runner

Leipsic, OH

#2437 Apr 28, 2011
guess1956 wrote:
<quoted text>Mike, I found a witness that backs my findings. He said Buford was not involved. He would like to come forward with his side, but after 40 years he is still afraid to talk in public. He said that Skeet Adkins lied. He said the state liners were involved in the ambush. He said that every thing you have stated was a lie. I have reserched this witness, he is telling the truth. I know he is telling the truth. My research is perfect. Now, prove me wrong. My source will only talk with me, he has no trust in anyone else. My source was there when Ms. Hathcock was shot. He confirmed that Buford only shot in self-defense. Prove that source wrong. My witness will only talk to me, he is not going to talk to anyone else. Where is your proof? My source said you are not even close to the truth, he would like to tell his side, but he will not talk to anyone but me. My source lived there, saw these things and was part of the story. I have the story, prove me wrong. Regards, guess1956
I'm not asking you who your "person" is. What names from the stateline were involved. Remember, not asking what your "person's" name is. How did they know Pusser would be New Hope Rd. Can you lay out their plan for the "ambush". Just some "general" questions.
Road Runner

Leipsic, OH

#2438 Apr 28, 2011
GUYSGAL wrote:
<quoted text>He was running with any woman that would run...Black, white, red, yellow, any thing in between...Him, Peatie, Jim, all of them...Remember Leon Stanford the trooper...another big pile of shit...All the parties over at Loyd Tatums cabin at Pickwick...mighty fine LEOs....Then the shit hit the fan when they found out they were all
Screwing each others wifes and girl friends..
They all came down with a good case of the claps....
Heard about parties Tatum's parties. I heard a TBI agents opened the bag of sin. Heard about all the LEO's with girlfriends at Tatum's. Pusser would hang out there too. He and Peatie would make a run into Hardin County for the liquor. Once the LEO's wives started to have boyfriends, that's when the violence started with wives/boyfriends. Pusser broke a guys leg over seeing Pauline, son of a major businessman in McNairy County.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2439 Apr 28, 2011
McNairy wrote:
Delano/Delany?????? than the greatest Covington,,running up in the mans driveway with siren and lights,,as the man was in bed with someones wife?????? McNairy Co has had the share. Creme of the crop.....Frog,
Did you know Covington was dead?
McNairy

Millington, TN

#2440 Apr 28, 2011
GUYSGAL wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know Covington was dead?
yes i had heard he drank himself under////
McNairy

Millington, TN

#2441 Apr 28, 2011
Now when you go back and look at the landscape,a person of influence,or politics, could get by with anything in Mcnairy Co???
McNairy

Millington, TN

#2442 Apr 28, 2011
Road Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not asking you who your "person" is. What names from the stateline were involved. Remember, not asking what your "person's" name is. How did they know Pusser would be New Hope Rd. Can you lay out their plan for the "ambush". Just some "general" questions.
Especially at the bridge???? there were other ways to the state line....
Selmer

United States

#2443 Apr 28, 2011
GUYSGAL wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Pussers gay lover?
GUTSGAL, great name, I guess you get around!! are you everyone else's lover!!
McNairy

Millington, TN

#2444 Apr 28, 2011
Selmer wrote:
<quoted text>
GUTSGAL, great name, I guess you get around!! are you everyone else's lover!!
They cant help it........Thats just how lost they are.
Kat

Perdido, AL

#2445 Apr 28, 2011
Selmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mike, all of your evidence is speculated. Every piece. You have nothing solid and yet you still accuse everyone else with REAL information that comes from the era and was fresh of being manufactured! You are truly an idiot!!!
It doesn't matter. Remember elam said it wasn't the truth that could stand up in court that he is looking for. It's just "public opinion" that he wants to change.
Of course, he hasn't done that either. Lol.

Since: Dec 10

Arlington, TN

#2446 Apr 28, 2011
mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL It this desperate act the very best you can do? What ever happened to two witnesses that will swear under oath? That was the standard that you wanted...now live with it.
It seems that every one posting here that actually lived there are saying that YOU are the one telling lies...live with it.
As far as proving you wrong...I think I just did, using your own standard better yet. Nice try .
Just got off the phone with my source. Met him last week while in the area on business. He said you tried contacting him many times, he does not trust you. Said you tried to put words into his side of the story. Said that he is willing to come forward as soon as your sources are named. Said he would love to refute the charges one by one, if your sources are named. Said he will talk to them in person, man-to-man, as soon you name a place.. He said name them, and he will meet with them. Waiting on names and place, that is what he said. He even named a meeting place, one that everyone would remember from back in the time period. He said for me to ask, " are there any willing to walk tall " Turkeys trot to water the world wonders where oh where is your proof of anything Mike Elam????

Since: Dec 10

Arlington, TN

#2447 Apr 28, 2011
GUYSGAL wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Pussers gay lover?
No. Do you have an eyewitness to the ambush? Do you have a murder weapon that can be tied to the ambush? Do you have ballastic evidence to the ambush? Do you have grand jury findings that implicate Buford was involved in the ambush? Do you have a motive that can be proved to the ambush? I am no longer getting into name calling. What proof to you have to anything? Proof, not name calling. Try to take the high road and prove your case. Regards, guess1956
David

Lexington, TN

#2449 Apr 29, 2011
I met a man at a Memphis Tn. bluegrass show, he worked at the Burks County Sheriff's dept. I was signing a list for a newsletter or maybe a cd, he noticed my Selmer address and started asking questions about who the sheriff was at that time. He talked about Pusser and seemed to know a lot about him. I believe he might have worked for a Charlotte newspaper at one time. He knew a lot about Pusser and the events of that time. He played mandolin for the bluegrass band Ric-O-Chet. I won't mention his name. He may be retired at this time.
mikeelam

Rogers, AR

#2450 Apr 29, 2011
guess1956 wrote:
<quoted text> Just got off the phone with my source. Met him last week while in the area on business. He said you tried contacting him many times, he does not trust you. Said you tried to put words into his side of the story. Said that he is willing to come forward as soon as your sources are named. Said he would love to refute the charges one by one, if your sources are named. Said he will talk to them in person, man-to-man, as soon you name a place.. He said name them, and he will meet with them. Waiting on names and place, that is what he said. He even named a meeting place, one that everyone would remember from back in the time period. He said for me to ask, " are there any willing to walk tall " Turkeys trot to water the world wonders where oh where is your proof of anything Mike Elam????
Sure you did. Just keep on pretending...that is what you are good at.
McNairy

Millington, TN

#2451 Apr 29, 2011
Selmer wrote:
<quoted text>
GUTSGAL, great name, I guess you get around!! are you everyone else's lover!!
Selmer,,i liked the way you wanted to tag me,,like a thug because of people i knew...(Guysgal) Guys is a little town in McNairy Co. Couple of X beer joints where pusser was famous for hanging out. That being said,,Guys does have some good citizens. So selmer,looks like you missed the boat again.
Road Runner

Leipsic, OH

#2453 Apr 29, 2011
Road Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not asking you who your "person" is. What names from the stateline were involved. Remember, not asking what your "person's" name is. How did they know Pusser would be New Hope Rd. Can you lay out their plan for the "ambush". Just some "general" questions.
GUESS I'm still waiting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alone on the holiday 4 hr NO 16
Gyms in SELMER 13 hr Username 1
Screwed over Mon Goodness 8
What is the latest with Mary Winkler? (Jun '11) Mon MYKEL 275
What about Kara lambert Nov 19 Timothy Johnson 9
Busted Nov 19 Buttly McFartStink 10
Sam.S Nov 19 Wtf 3

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages