Justin

Stanton, TN

#14532 Apr 23, 2012
NotSoSilent wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow didn't you also mention a Mr. Cummings that you seemed to think highly of? Although if I remeber he seemed to back up some of the BP being shot at and stuff...
The whole cummings family thought well of Puss.
cgg

Waynesville, MO

#14534 Apr 23, 2012
NotSoSilent wrote:
CGG here is a post from that GREAT researcher Randy shows he was SO Anti BP huh.
Post 286 CrimeMyths...
Buford was stabbed and shot many times. He made several busts on some
establishments, and moonshine stills were overabundant. We do have
the books, you can ususlly find some of them on ebay. Thanks again
for posting.
Randy Mcfall
Years of research and interviews have been done since that was written dumbass. Much more is known about what really transpired than anyone knew back then.
mikeelam

Harrison, AR

#14535 Apr 23, 2012
NotSoSilent wrote:
<quoted text>
Post number 36 from Crimemyths....
I am in no way tryting to start any trouble here as that would be the
last thing I intend to do. There are some photo's on this forum that
belong to me and have been posted here without permission. I know of
others that are on here as well that belong to Mac, they were taken
in McNairy County in May. I don't disapprove of the pics being on
here, but I have a tremendous problem with my photo's being used on
other forum's. Again, I don't intend on starting any trouble here, I
just wanted to know who posted them.
Thank you,
R. McFall
Nice try DA2.. I indeed posted some of those photos. When Randy found out it was me he had no problem with it. Why? because he knew how they would be used. Randy and I did a lot of research together and shared ownership of certain materials and interviews.

One more thing DA2 ...the only thing you are here for is to stir up trouble. You refuse to acknowledge proof when you see it making you far less than objective about learning the truth.

Are you sure your not one of DA's akas? Do you drive a truck too?

"The truth has no agenda"
Ramer

Millington, TN

#14536 Apr 23, 2012
I had to point out that you have no character because you posted someones personel photos on CrimeMyths without thier knowledge. Anyone can go back to the begining post on CrimeMyths and see for thierselves that Randy didn't know you and you did this. NotsoSilent.
----------

This poster states i don't disappove of the pics being on here.

The poster states he does have a problem with his photos on other forums.

The question. What other forums have his (Randy) photos been posted on????

NotsoSilent are you again twisting the truth or can you provide the other site where the photos are posted?
McNairy

Millington, TN

#14537 Apr 23, 2012
I cannot take a half a day off that the snake oil peddlers are back at twisting what everyone posts. Pitiful,,i mean Pitiful. You can say dance to DA2 next thing you know its Woodstock. It watches too much TV or movies. BTW DA2 whats your favorite movie?? Remember when Pusser was riddin down to Lucky Spot and he said it was just like the good ole days???????
statesrightser

Lewiston, ID

#14538 Apr 23, 2012
I know "Mike Elam" denies it (I think, actually), but I recently noted that under "Find a Grave" for Louise Hathcock, that a "Mike Elam" pays homage to his "Aunt Lou [ise]" in 2010. I don't think that just because she was his aunt or close friend of family that it makes his various arguments invalid.

However, as any good legal person knows, you have an obligation to inform the "opposition" or whatever you want to call the pro-BP folks (vs. anti-BP [at least to some significant degree]) of whatever bias you might have entering into a dispute (i. e., such as Dwana might have arguing on behalf of her late father). I've seen where folks make reference to some article in a MS paper about Elam's connection but I've never seen the article refenced as Elam challenges them to do. However, I've not seen this little Find a Grave reference mentioned by anyone in challenging Elam's potential familial bias against BP and family.
Selmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Elam is definitely not Mike Vance. Elam thought Mike Vance was going to be his big weapon against the Pusser family. He looked for him for years. Not to long ago he found him. He hasn't mentioned Mike Vance again because Elam didn't like what Mike Vance had to say. Did you Mike? Why don't you tell everyone here about that conversation? You have also said that the Pusser Family mistreated you when you asked them questions. You didn't ask them questions, you immediately made accusations about Buford. Then you insult BP's grand daughter and expect them to be nice to you.(You never apologized by the way) You say you want answers and yet when you get the answers that do not suit you you bag mouth, criticize and accuse them of mistreating you.
We sit here today in this forum with Buford more alive than ever. Still fighting the criminal elements of McNaire county. The family members of the same criminals of the 60's. The people who committed the crimes back them and their close friends that held a grudge against Buford for what ever reason. How do you fit in Elam? Don't give us that "looking for the truth" BS. You have the truth. It has been clear for 45 years.
NotSoSilent

Fort Thomas, KY

#14539 Apr 23, 2012
Ramer wrote:
I had to point out that you have no character because you posted someones personel photos on CrimeMyths without thier knowledge. Anyone can go back to the begining post on CrimeMyths and see for thierselves that Randy didn't know you and you did this. NotsoSilent.
----------
NotsoSilent are you again twisting the truth or can you provide the other site where the photos are posted?
On CrimeMyths.....
NotSoSilent

Fort Thomas, KY

#14540 Apr 23, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>The whole cummings family thought well of Puss.
Thanks Justin...
Selmer

Lafayette, LA

#14541 Apr 23, 2012
ca96ms wrote:
"Selmer", I like your last post! Very interesting. Maybe you can give us all a little more on Elam & Vance. What you quoted may be the very reason Elamite shows up to keep Vance hidden. He doesn't want Vance talking. I'm familiar with the part about Elamite bothering Buford's grand daughter, Atoyia. I've always said Elamite is nothing more than a bully trying to cash in on Pusser. As far as, Elamite defending the "Hathcocks", well sure he will. The fact is and remains this, the killing of Louise Hathcock at The Shamrock is exactly what set off the events that followed, except for the Hamilton shooting. Sure, why wouldn't Elamite defend the very people that have put money in his pocket. He'll twist anything, anyway he can to show a negative side of the Pusser's. It's all really simple. Just look at the group Elam has put himself with and that tells the story. Plain & simple. He's directly tied in with the Hathcock's! No way he can tell a story about anybody when he's basically in bed with the enemy! Pusser vs Hathcock's in the 60's era. All roads lead back to one or the other. Every road!
CA, Elam kept running his mouth about wanting to talk to Mike Vance. Vance, like Dwana has been through a lot. Mike Vance has a lot of resentment for the Hathcocks and always will. Very understandable. Elam would not leave it alone. Dennis made Elam think that Vance was going to be his credible witness against Pusser. Vance knew he was looking for him but didn't want to be bothered. He has struggled to try to live a decent life without all of the memories of violence. Elam would not stop. So, Vance finally talked to him and told Elam what he thinks of him , the Hathcocks and Buford. two zeros and a hero was not what Elam wanted to hear. That is why he doesn't talk about Mike Vance anymore. I wish Elam would come clean and talk about that conversation here. It would be interesting to say the least.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14542 Apr 23, 2012
Selmer wrote:
<quoted text>
CA, Elam kept running his mouth about wanting to talk to Mike Vance. Vance, like Dwana has been through a lot. Mike Vance has a lot of resentment for the Hathcocks and always will. Very understandable. Elam would not leave it alone. Dennis made Elam think that Vance was going to be his credible witness against Pusser. Vance knew he was looking for him but didn't want to be bothered. He has struggled to try to live a decent life without all of the memories of violence. Elam would not stop. So, Vance finally talked to him and told Elam what he thinks of him , the Hathcocks and Buford. two zeros and a hero was not what Elam wanted to hear. That is why he doesn't talk about Mike Vance anymore. I wish Elam would come clean and talk about that conversation here. It would be interesting to say the least.
I am simply amazed Ca, at how the hell you or anyone else would know what was said in a private phone conversation between Mike Elam and Mike Vance, no matter what the hell was said.....THIS IS TO ALL THE PUSSER ASS KISSERS......WHAT IS IT TO ANY OF YOU WHAT ME, ELAM, MCNAIRY OR ANYONE SAYS OR THINKS ABOUT THE DEAD PRICK PUSSER......UNLESS YOU ARE MAKING MONEY FROM HIS BULL SHIT LIES...OR YOU ARE FAMILY.....ITS A FUNNY THING TO ME THAT PEOPLE FROM EVERY WALK OF LIFE, ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE, THAT KNEW AND WORKED AND HAD TO DAL WITH BUFORD PUSSER, ALL TELL BASICALLY THE SAME STORY...HE WAS A NO GOOD SOB......SOME SAY HE WAS A MURDERER...SOME A WHOREHOPPER.....SOME AN OVERBEARING PRICK....SOME SAY A BRIBE TAKING JERK.....BUT YET...YOU ASS HOLES THAT HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN BUFORD PUSSER......THAT WERENT EVEN BORN.....THAT WERE STILL SHITTING YELLOW WHEN HE WAS SHERIFF....THAT KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OR KNOW NO ONE REMOTELY INVOLVED.....THAT HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO MCNAIRY COUNTY OR THE STATE LINE....THAT MAY HAVE SEEN A FICTION MOVIE OR MAYBE READ A JOKE OF A BOOK....YOU THINK YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT WHAT IS TRUE AND THE ONES WHO REALLY KNEW HIM AND SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HIM ARE ALL LIARS OR HATHCOCKS OR CRIMINALS OR GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT YOU CLAIM IN ORDER TO TRY TO KEEP THE MYTH ALIVE....I JUST DONT GET IT......I USED TO THINK PEOPLE REALLY WERENT THAT STUPID AND IGNORANT....THEY WERE JUST PRETENDING OR MAYBE VERY SHELTERED AND/OR YOUNG....I SEE I WAS WRONG...I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR AMERICA TO HAVE PRODUCED SUCH A BUNCH OF....I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY YOU ARE...YOU ARE PITIFUL...FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I MEAN THIS.....
McNairy

Brighton, TN

#14543 Apr 24, 2012
Ramer wrote:
----------
On CrimeMyths.....

What in the hell is inside your head? It has to be shit. It was noted by Ramer it was on CrimeMyths,Randy did not mind. One more time..What other site. See are caught twisting the truth again,or you just dumb or a plain lier?
McNairy

Brighton, TN

#14544 Apr 24, 2012
who="Selmer"]<quo ted text>

Maybe,,Mike Vance spoke with Elam in confidence that he would not reveal the conversation? Looks like Elam learned by the photos that the fool Notsosilent is twisting around...Do you think??? Like Guysgal said,,Just how you know what they talked about,,Tell us your connection. CA is shittin in his pants to find Mr. Vance. so Selmer lets hear it.
McNairy

Brighton, TN

#14545 Apr 24, 2012
I've seen where folks make reference to some article in a MS paper about Elam's connection

If you have seen it,,,you can post it...pop it on us. Not the Tombrock that is Photshop. The newspapers articles.
McNairy

Brighton, TN

#14546 Apr 24, 2012
. I (Randy) don't disapprove of the pics being on
here,(Crimemyths) but I have a tremendous problem with my photo's being used on
other forum's.(Posted by NotsoSilent DA2.)

NotsoSilent,DA2 the other forum please.
cgg

Waynesville, MO

#14547 Apr 24, 2012
statesrightser wrote:
I know "Mike Elam" denies it (I think, actually), but I recently noted that under "Find a Grave" for Louise Hathcock, that a "Mike Elam" pays homage to his "Aunt Lou [ise]" in 2010. I don't think that just because she was his aunt or close friend of family that it makes his various arguments invalid.
However, as any good legal person knows, you have an obligation to inform the "opposition" or whatever you want to call the pro-BP folks (vs. anti-BP [at least to some significant degree]) of whatever bias you might have entering into a dispute (i. e., such as Dwana might have arguing on behalf of her late father). I've seen where folks make reference to some article in a MS paper about Elam's connection but I've never seen the article refenced as Elam challenges them to do. However, I've not seen this little Find a Grave reference mentioned by anyone in challenging Elam's potential familial bias against BP and family.
<quoted text>
You are way behind the times. Mike did NOT make that post on Find a Grave - Ca96ms or whatever AKA he was going as that day made that post. Just another one of his lies. Mike is NOT related to any of the Hathcocks, in fact, there is a $1,000 reward waiting for you if you can prove that he is related to the Hathcock's. Don't be gullible and believe anything Ca, Shadow, Not so smart or any other of Ca's AKA's post on here. More than likely they are just more lies made to cause trouble.
cgg

Waynesville, MO

#14549 Apr 24, 2012
GUYSGAL wrote:
<quoted text>I am simply amazed Ca, at how the hell you or anyone else would know what was said in a private phone conversation between Mike Elam and Mike Vance, no matter what the hell was said.....THIS IS TO ALL THE PUSSER ASS KISSERS......WHAT IS IT TO ANY OF YOU WHAT ME, ELAM, MCNAIRY OR ANYONE SAYS OR THINKS ABOUT THE DEAD PRICK PUSSER......UNLESS YOU ARE MAKING MONEY FROM HIS BULL SHIT LIES...OR YOU ARE FAMILY.....ITS A FUNNY THING TO ME THAT PEOPLE FROM EVERY WALK OF LIFE, ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE, THAT KNEW AND WORKED AND HAD TO DAL WITH BUFORD PUSSER, ALL TELL BASICALLY THE SAME STORY...HE WAS A NO GOOD SOB......SOME SAY HE WAS A MURDERER...SOME A WHOREHOPPER.....SOME AN OVERBEARING PRICK....SOME SAY A BRIBE TAKING JERK.....BUT YET...YOU ASS HOLES THAT HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN BUFORD PUSSER......THAT WERENT EVEN BORN.....THAT WERE STILL SHITTING YELLOW WHEN HE WAS SHERIFF....THAT KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OR KNOW NO ONE REMOTELY INVOLVED.....THAT HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO MCNAIRY COUNTY OR THE STATE LINE....THAT MAY HAVE SEEN A FICTION MOVIE OR MAYBE READ A JOKE OF A BOOK....YOU THINK YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT WHAT IS TRUE AND THE ONES WHO REALLY KNEW HIM AND SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HIM ARE ALL LIARS OR HATHCOCKS OR CRIMINALS OR GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT YOU CLAIM IN ORDER TO TRY TO KEEP THE MYTH ALIVE....I JUST DONT GET IT......I USED TO THINK PEOPLE REALLY WERENT THAT STUPID AND IGNORANT....THEY WERE JUST PRETENDING OR MAYBE VERY SHELTERED AND/OR YOUNG....I SEE I WAS WRONG...I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR AMERICA TO HAVE PRODUCED SUCH A BUNCH OF....I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY YOU ARE...YOU ARE PITIFUL...FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I MEAN THIS.....
Very well said Guys. Now Selmer needs to come out of the closet and tell us who they are.
McNairy

Brighton, TN

#14550 Apr 24, 2012
Very well said Guys. Now Selmer needs to come out of the closet and tell us who they are.

This has to be the same bunch that was telling everyone how good the hamburgers/fries were that they never ate all the time the Pusser Resturant was going out of business. Those Stooges will tell you they could have saved the Titanic. It is clear they been using cardboard for a wrestling pad.
Yeti

Arvada, CO

#14551 Apr 24, 2012
Hello All, I Have a question, if I'm correct, theres a memorial for Mr. pusser at the accident site where he lost his life but yet there is NOTHING in McNairy county! true or false? and if true, WHY??? thanks all..
NotSoSilent

Fort Thomas, KY

#14552 Apr 24, 2012
cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
Years of research and interviews have been done since that was written dumbass. Much more is known about what really transpired than anyone knew back then.
Think this through you dumb bitch. You said Randy was never Pro BP and Elam was. I think this proved again you are full of shit. Do all you dumb asses have the same marching orders or what. You post shit here that is WRONG. Someone proves you are wrong and you post some bs... You , Elam and McNairy have done this over and over.
NotSoSilent

Fort Thomas, KY

#14553 Apr 24, 2012
Notice once again that Elam on this thread has claimed over and over that he was Pro BP but the autopsy of Louise changed his mind. I pointed out a post that Elam made on March 7th 2005 (post number 274) that clearly says that the autopsy CAN'T point to anything other than the cause of death. What this tells us all about Elam is one of two things. Either 1 without seeing the autopsy he was making claims that it meant nothing as far as proving anyhting against BP. Which means that Elam is not relaiable to make statements because he does so without FACTS. Or 2 he is just flat out a liar and trying to justify his switch from Pro to Anti..

Notice that there hasn't been a response to this from Elam....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know Jeff "Mr Magic" Welty? 21 min Surprised 9
Story 4 hr Observer 13
Who is lady with all the make up . Elizabeth Yo... 18 hr judge joody 4
Apologize 18 hr Dr Pill 10
What is the deal with Tyler Brown? anyone? (Oct '10) 23 hr Iamalexis2002 81
what happened to the married cheating couples p... (Mar '15) Thu Gonna do it 48
Poll for women who smoke Thu Surgeon general 2

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance