mikeelam

Bella Vista, AR

#10333 Nov 23, 2011
Road Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
No eye witnesses to Louise Hathcock and Russ Hamilton murder ever.
No ballastic evidence in Russ and Louise's murder, only Pusser statement.
Grand Jury is what it is.
Pusser couldn't ID Nix, but states that he is the shooter. What story is it.
My research tells me that Nix was involved in Pauline's death, just not the way Pusser's story tell us.
As to the new information Mike has shown us, have you been following this post or crimemyths. Just asking.
Guess, I'm still waiting.
Road runner.., for what its worth I interviewed a former highway patrolman who worked in McNairy County during the Pusser era and and later became sheriff of a neighboring county. He informed me that a fellow highway patrolman told him that after Toehead Whites death, TBI agent Sloan went to a location where Pusser did some target practice. Sloan attempted to recover some of Pusser's practice rounds to compare them to a slug recovered from Toehead's shooting.

I was told that Toehead was actually shot with two different caliber of weapons.

Obviously, John Sloan was pursing Pusser as a viable suspect in Towhead's death. I was told that Sloan and Warren Jones had plenty on evidence against Buford on several different matters but a certain political figure used his influence to see that their investigation went no where.

He also gave me the name of a man who stated that he had moon shined for the Pusser's. I hope to interview him soon.
mikeelam

Bella Vista, AR

#10334 Nov 23, 2011
ca96ms wrote:
I'm curious as to why The Elamite has not located such an important piece of the Pusser puzzle. Mike Vance. Why?
I have located him.
mikeelam

Bella Vista, AR

#10335 Nov 23, 2011
ca96ms wrote:
#10326 - Location hidden? Why would anyone hide there location? Seems kind of odd but if it works for you, do it!
Ca..., why would you hide your name? You won't even tell us what kind of truck you drive.
Justin aka wow aka blah

Memphis, TN

#10336 Nov 23, 2011
mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text>I have located him.
Lmao,well some of us already knew that you had located him,but on the other hand I was gonna let that retard spout off at the mouth about what he THINKS he knows,lol.
Justin aka wow aka blah

Memphis, TN

#10337 Nov 23, 2011
mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text>
Road runner.., for what its worth I interviewed a former highway patrolman who worked in McNairy County during the Pusser era and and later became sheriff of a neighboring county. He informed me that a fellow highway patrolman told him that after Toehead Whites death, TBI agent Sloan went to a location where Pusser did some target practice. Sloan attempted to recover some of Pusser's practice rounds to compare them to a slug recovered from Toehead's shooting.
I was told that Toehead was actually shot with two different caliber of weapons.
Obviously, John Sloan was pursing Pusser as a viable suspect in Towhead's death. I was told that Sloan and Warren Jones had plenty on evidence against Buford on several different matters but a certain political figure used his influence to see that their investigation went no where.
He also gave me the name of a man who stated that he had moon shined for the Pusser's. I hope to interview him soon.
What do you think Mike?I mean do you think Puss could have had something to do with Whites death?I'm just being curious because we have always been told that it was from a shot on the roof???,or was it a room???
mikeelam

Bella Vista, AR

#10338 Nov 23, 2011
Justin aka wow aka blah wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think Mike?I mean do you think Puss could have had something to do with Whites death?I'm just being curious because we have always been told that it was from a shot on the roof???,or was it a room???
I think Pusser was aware that it was going to happen, but I'm not certain he was directly involved.

Towhead had made a lot of people angry..., people that were not at the state line. Rumor is that his death was in revenge for the murders that he was alleged to have committed involving Grooms and Fuqua down in Texas. Certain people in Dallas are said to have thought that White crossed the line line when he killed two people with connections to the Dallas mob.
NightRider

Kansas City, MO

#10339 Nov 23, 2011
Justin Bow Wow,you are a class a elam butt kissing suck up,hav to give you credit for that,hav a good turkey day,turkey.
Justin aka wow aka blah

Memphis, TN

#10340 Nov 23, 2011
mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text>I think Pusser was aware that it was going to happen, but I'm not certain he was directly involved.
Towhead had made a lot of people angry..., people that were not at the state line. Rumor is that his death was in revenge for the murders that he was alleged to have committed involving Grooms and Fuqua down in Texas. Certain people in Dallas are said to have thought that White crossed the line line when he killed two people with connections to the Dallas mob.
I gotcha so the two officers were just assuming Puss may have been involved.Can you elaborate on anything else they suspected him of?
McNairy

Jackson, TN

#10341 Nov 23, 2011
mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that was Melvin (Frog) Holland?? Frog isow in the funeral home Henderson Tn awaiting burali believe may be fri or sat.
mikeelam

Bella Vista, AR

#10342 Nov 23, 2011
<quoted text>I gotcha so the two officers were just assuming Puss may have been involved.Can you elaborate on anything else they suspected him of?
Having others make moonshine for him to distribute, taking payoffs, Pauline's murder, Louise Hathcock's murder, dealing in stolen autos as a second party etc.
mikeelam

Bella Vista, AR

#10343 Nov 23, 2011
NightRider wrote:
Justin Bow Wow,you are a class a elam butt kissing suck up,hav to give you credit for that,hav a good turkey day,turkey.
And exactly what are you? Maybe a Pusser butt kissing suck up who doesn't have a clue?
Have a great Thanksgiving!
mikeelam

Bella Vista, AR

#10344 Nov 23, 2011
McNairy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that was Melvin (Frog) Holland?? Frog isow in the funeral home Henderson Tn awaiting burali believe may be fri or sat.
Bingo

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10345 Nov 23, 2011
McNairy wrote:
<quoted text>
McNairy, Have a great Thanksgiving...I was told Monday that they didnt think Frog would make it though the night....He was tough....Hate to hear it..
cgg

Warrensburg, MO

#10346 Nov 24, 2011
<quoted text>Lmao,well some of us already knew that you had located him,but on the other hand I was gonna let that retard spout off at the mouth about what he THINKS he knows,lol.
I didn't want to spoil the surprise by telling Ca that Mike had located and spoken with Mike Vance. I thought to let him sweat. I guess Ca thinks that Mike hasn't done his homework. Ca needs to quit underestimating Mike once and for all. Plus I couldn't remember if I had told Mike that I wouldn't say anything. Talk about getting old, so I'm careful what secrets I reveal. Can't wait till the book comes out and all the nasty little BP secrets are revealed. I asked this question on Crimemyths just a few minutes ago, but wasn't BP seen driving away from the motel the night that Toehead was shot? Why use 2 different weapons? To make it look like 2 shooters?
McNairy

Jackson, TN

#10347 Nov 24, 2011
GUYSGAL wrote:
<quoted text>McNairy, Have a great Thanksgiving...I was told Monday that they didnt think Frog would make it though the night....He was tough....Hate to hear it..
The obit for Frog does not mention that he was a former sheriff,,May not be who Elam was speaking of. Yea Frog was a good one. Yeah you enjoy your Turkey... I am hoping Risnersa rest gets open soon,maybe hear some more pusser tales??????
guysgal

Rockwell, NC

#10348 Nov 24, 2011
McNairy wrote:
<quoted text>
The obit for Frog does not mention that he was a former sheriff,,May not be who Elam was speaking of. Yea Frog was a good one. Yeah you enjoy your Turkey... I am hoping Risnersa rest gets open soon,maybe hear some more pusser tales??????
Mike talked to another trooper that worked in McNairy county during the Pusser days, that had been sheriff in another county......That guy told Mike what Frog said....
Justin aka wow aka blah

Memphis, TN

#10351 Nov 24, 2011
mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text>
Having others make moonshine for him to distribute, taking payoffs, Pauline's murder, Louise Hathcock's murder, dealing in stolen autos as a second party etc.
Damn they knew it all and could'nt touch him because of???Was it Blanton or Abernathy?????I think it was one of the two that was always covering his ass????
cgg

Warrensburg, MO

#10352 Nov 24, 2011
<quoted text>Damn they knew it all and could'nt touch him because of???Was it Blanton or Abernathy?????I think it was one of the two that was always covering his ass????
Justin - it was probably both Blanton and Abernathy, but why. What was Pusser doing for them? Politicians don't just protect a small county sheriff for no reason. Do you suppose there was blackmail or whatever involved? I'm sure Mike already knows the answer to this.
Greg

Kingsport, TN

#10353 Nov 25, 2011
mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text>I have located him.
Did he have anything interesting to say?
Justin aka wow aka blah

Memphis, TN

#10354 Nov 25, 2011
cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
Justin - it was probably both Blanton and Abernathy, but why. What was Pusser doing for them? Politicians don't just protect a small county sheriff for no reason. Do you suppose there was blackmail or whatever involved? I'm sure Mike already knows the answer to this.
Good questiom,I for one would love to know the answer but I think Blanton was as corrupt as Puss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlini auto repair 1 hr Noooo 2
Wheel Tax is it true? 1 hr Voter 4
McNairy First MRA 14 hr Pitt Viper 1
Why black men prefer white women (Jul '13) 18 hr Colleen 282
Is Selmer hospital a good place to have a baby? Thu tnmom 17
Timmy McCormick Wed Man 6
dr. clark (May '14) Wed prego 26
More from around the web

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE