McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7521 Aug 27, 2011
That being said,,Karen who do you think,that thinks you are stupid,and why? i do not think that.
McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7522 Aug 27, 2011
cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand - we've had some "funny" elections around here in Missouri too.
Back in the days,,they had to wait until a certian box came in from a certian district. Remember these boxs had to be brought to county seat,Selmer.It would always be the next day before we knew a winner...know we know before the polls close.
McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7523 Aug 27, 2011
Here's another truth for you, and the family would tell you the same, if my grandmother WERE here she would have already kicked your ass for the things you have thrown at me! Why? Because apparently you don't understand family the way it is around here =-)

----------

Karen you send mixed signals,,One post Louise is not your Grandmother.(she is not)
Next you say if your grandmother was here she would kick ass...??????
Karen should Louise still be here or died a natural cause this story would not be? So we dont know do we?

I am not trying to trap you,,just understand you.

Hell i would be peed,if a movie protrayed my family as such.or a book written as much.

Karen, the truth really does need to surface. Rember these books and movies are gonna be here when you have kids,grandkids,greatgrand kids. I like knowing the history of my family. Family Tree.
sweetbabi

United States

#7524 Aug 27, 2011
McNairy wrote:
That being said,,Karen who do you think,that thinks you are stupid,and why? i do not think that.
Well thank you. Wasn't implying that anyone in particular thought that however everyone has their own opinions. Just a simple statement.
sweetbabi

United States

#7525 Aug 27, 2011
McNairy wrote:
Here's another truth for you, and the family would tell you the same, if my grandmother WERE here she would have already kicked your ass for the things you have thrown at me! Why? Because apparently you don't understand family the way it is around here =-)

----------

Karen you send mixed signals,,One post Louise is not your Grandmother.(she is not)
Next you say if your grandmother was here she would kick ass...??????
Karen should Louise still be here or died a natural cause this story would not be? So we dont know do we?

I am not trying to trap you,,just understand you.

Hell i would be peed,if a movie protrayed my family as such.or a book written as much.

Karen, the truth really does need to surface. Rember these books and movies are gonna be here when you have kids,grandkids,greatgrand kids. I like knowing the history of my family. Family Tree.
You really like to dissect these posts don't you? Notice the one where I said "NOT" was in response to Mr. Elam's statement. Read it again =-)
McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7526 Aug 27, 2011
sweetbabi wrote:
<quoted text>
You really like to dissect these posts don't you? Notice the one where I said "NOT" was in response to Mr. Elam's statement. Read it again =-)
Please post that post. Yes karen i do pay attention to what is being said.
McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7527 Aug 27, 2011
Sweet,,i went back found that post......you correct.
McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7528 Aug 27, 2011
sweetbabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you. Wasn't implying that anyone in particular thought that however everyone has their own opinions. Just a simple statement.
Karen simple statements have meaning,cause,and can be interpted different by each person. Now clear my head Karen,,what did you mean?
notsosilent

Fort Thomas, KY

#7529 Aug 27, 2011
cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
I did a little research - I was wrong. I was thinking of the population of Selmer - not the whole county. The population of Selmer was 1,867 people in the 60's. But Selmer was the biggest city in the county, so it couldn't have been much over that. Maybe a 1,000 or so. At least I can admit when I'm wrong, can you?
You need to admitt your wrong on almost every fact you try and post. That is why you stay away from facts. Voters were roughly around 6500 in 64 and 7000 in 72.. So in 72 BP lost by about 10%. So again you are way wrong on this message also....
sweetbabi

United States

#7530 Aug 27, 2011
McNairy wrote:
Sweet,,i went back found that post......you correct.
;-)
notsosilent

Fort Thomas, KY

#7531 Aug 27, 2011
McNairy wrote:
<quoted text>
CGG,,here is the point..As silent says pusser ran to clean up the state line..what is the history of the state line.All the trouble was in Alcorn County Ms,except for the motel. After Paul Johnson of Bethel Springs tn challenged the courts for package beer which a permit was issued. Than came the permits for on premiss consumption. after that the Beer lounges sprang up inside Tn. The Plantation Club,Shamrock Lounge were already closed. Now silent is a expert on dates let him fill them in. You have to remember Hwy 45 was the direct route from Al. to Il. The Plantation,and Shamrock were built to attract Tn citizens as well as Ms citizens.hence (State Line).
McNairy everyone can make mistakes, but you continue to post this same misleaeding information over and over. BP became sheriff in 1964 now would you like to tell us what was open at the state line in 1964...
McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7532 Aug 27, 2011
notsosilent wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to admitt your wrong on almost every fact you try and post. That is why you stay away from facts. Voters were roughly around 6500 in 64 and 7000 in 72.. So in 72 BP lost by about 10%. So again you are way wrong on this message also....
silent,,you know bout as much about pusser,mcnairy,as i do about Jack the Ripper,or Boston Strangler. you are a net pimp (try to be troll). what you post anyone can pull up with bing,google,if this is the way you spend your 20 yr ex with computers,,buddy you are a big time LOOSER. Now you may be a expert on WALKING TALL,,as one movie was enough for me same as the Ballard by Eddie Bond. By now with your exp you should be able to post Karen full family tree,,but please ask her first for her permission.
sweetbabi

United States

#7533 Aug 27, 2011
McNairy wrote:
<quoted text>Karen simple statements have meaning,cause,and can be interpted different by each person. Now clear my head Karen,,what did you mean?
And sometimes they have too much read into them. Believe me, if theres something I want to say I will just say it and if it's intended for any specific person, they will understand. No need for me to try to clear your head - only you can do that.
McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7534 Aug 27, 2011
notsosilent wrote:
<quoted text>
McNairy everyone can make mistakes, but you continue to post this same misleaeding information over and over. BP became sheriff in 1964 now would you like to tell us what was open at the state line in 1964...
Yes please post all business permits of what was open at the state line.when pusser became sheriff. 1964
notsosilent

Fort Thomas, KY

#7535 Aug 27, 2011
McNairy wrote:
<quoted text>
silent,,you know bout as much about pusser,mcnairy,as i do about Jack the Ripper,or Boston Strangler. you are a net pimp (try to be troll). what you post anyone can pull up with bing,google,if this is the way you spend your 20 yr ex with computers,,buddy you are a big time LOOSER. Now you may be a expert on WALKING TALL,,as one movie was enough for me same as the Ballard by Eddie Bond. By now with your exp you should be able to post Karen full family tree,,but please ask her first for her permission.
Thats right attack attack attack. I would do nothing to harm Karen or anyone else on here by posting personel information. That is why you don't see me saying so and so told me this or that.
There are only a couple of people on here that would do that Mike and yes you.. Check with Steve and Charlie I wouldn't even post thier links without permission. By the way no one needs to do a lot of research to know facts the work has been done for you. Just check out these sites.. CGG????

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bufordpusser/...

http://www.legendarysheriff.com
McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7536 Aug 27, 2011
sweetbabi wrote:
<quoted text>
And sometimes they have too much read into them. Believe me, if theres something I want to say I will just say it and if it's intended for any specific person, they will understand. No need for me to try to clear your head - only you can do that.
you correct..Sweet i think maybe Elam is writhing a book,as said that is the american way. No where has Elam tried to put thought in mind that were not already there.

I know Elam has meet with Dennis,because Elam said things to me that are only know with a few. I asked Elam to ask the questions.

I am sorry all this happened,I am sorry for the scar pusser put on McNairy County. I did not agree with everthing the state line people did,,I look at them as change. For the best or worst there are many things today we would not have if not for them. as i said that is just one chapter. One day you may have a sibling doing the same thing as Elam. Many people have been cleared and convicted because someone took no..Yesterday a fellow was charged with a rape 17 years ago, Recently the West Memphis 3,,one on death row were set free,,because someone cared and kept digging.
McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7537 Aug 27, 2011
notsosilent wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right attack attack attack. I would do nothing to harm Karen or anyone else on here by posting personel information. That is why you don't see me saying so and so told me this or that.
There are only a couple of people on here that would do that Mike and yes you.. Check with Steve and Charlie I wouldn't even post thier links without permission. By the way no one needs to do a lot of research to know facts the work has been done for you. Just check out these sites.. CGG????
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bufordpusser/...
http://www.legendarysheriff.com
hahahahahha,,what did i say,,anyone can google,,bing,,,time for your wrestling.
McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7538 Aug 27, 2011
Sweet,,hope i can catch you again... Maybe someday i can show you around McNairy County.
McNairy

Memphis, TN

#7539 Aug 27, 2011
Silent,,i will check those business permits when i come back.the way you google,bing,,,should be no problem.
sweetbabi

Calhoun City, MS

#7540 Aug 27, 2011
McNairy wrote:
Sweet,,hope i can catch you again... Maybe someday i can show you around McNairy County.
Have you forgotten I am from McNairy County?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haaaaaaa 25 min Hahahaha 6
moody auto sales 27 min Not impressed 7
What is the latest with Mary Winkler? (Jun '11) 19 hr LIBRARY 268
Regrets 20 hr Dr Gilligan 26
Tina hardin 21 hr Wanda 3
molly heather norville (Sep '16) 23 hr Slut 6
selmer country club Wed INDIANGURL68 28

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance