'American Idol' cuts Kristy Lee Cook

'American Idol' cuts Kristy Lee Cook

There are 25 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 17, 2008, titled 'American Idol' cuts Kristy Lee Cook. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The praise of Mariah Carey couldn't rescue Kristy Lee Cook from elimination on " American Idol ." The 24-year-old resident country singer from Selma, Ore., was the latest casualty as the Fox sing-off narrowed ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
junk bonds

Hammond, IN

#21 Apr 17, 2008
booksdates wrote:
<quoted text> Try Three Dog Night. Neither green nor envious just making money. I wouldn't get into the talent side of the biz if you put a gun to my head. Too trendy. You are boring me so this will be my last response you little being!!!
I know the agent who represents Three Dog Night and it is not you! I just emailed him to see if it was, he's in Cali. Liar!

Since: Jun 07

Naples Florida

#22 Apr 17, 2008
Jason should be next to go. Like Kristy Lee, he has been around too long.
Well

Elgin, IL

#23 Apr 17, 2008
Hardliner wrote:
What a shame. She was the best piece of trim on the show. Not much point in watching now. That Irish girl with the hideous tattoos gets fatter every week and the other bleach blond Brook is anorexic and annoying. They should let Archuleta and Cook have a cage match fight to decide the title.
Perfect!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#24 Apr 17, 2008
junk bonds wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the agent who represents Three Dog Night and it is not you! I just emailed him to see if it was, he's in Cali. Liar!
That is absolutely hilarious!!!!! Thank you for making my day.

Nothing like being tongue lashed by a POSER!!! I knew he was full of it.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#25 Apr 17, 2008
booksdates wrote:
<quoted text> Try Three Dog Night. Neither green nor envious just making money. I wouldn't get into the talent side of the biz if you put a gun to my head. Too trendy. You are boring me so this will be my last response you little being!!!
I guess we will add 'Habitual Liar' to your list of talents.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to oregon (Sep '06) 20 hr WHY in Gods name 185
Lindsey D Johnson Thu The angel of death 1
Jerry and Amy Harrington child abusers (Feb '13) Mar 3 Lookng 5
Lacey elaine oliver Jan '17 Lilysdaddy 1
News Man arrested after standoff in Merlin Jan '17 Hate irrigation d... 2
News Grants Pass culvert bursts Jan '17 Hate irrigation d... 2
News Redwood Highway Fire cost (Aug '16) Aug '16 Deirdann 1

Selma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance