Looking for some help, please

Looking for some help, please

Posted in the Selma Forum

Since: Nov 12

Montgomery, AL

#1 Nov 3, 2012
I need someone to sit with a 52 year old,starting November the 28th for 11 days. I will need references and I will also need to meet you. You may email me at [email protected], thank you.

Since: Nov 12

Montgomery, AL

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Am also looking for a driver that could be on call for those same 11 days to bring my friend to Louisiana in case an emergency with a family member that is ill should arise.. You would have to spend one night on the way there, then arrive the next day in Louisiana to drop my friend off, I will be out of town for those 11 days and my friend has a cat and no vehicle, I will pay you even if there is no emergency for being on call, but if there is, I will compensate you. I would like references and to meet before I leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New store coming where JcPenny was. Belk suppos... (Sep '14) Oct 22 Dan Presley 14
News Selma police officers go on strike in wake of p... Aug '16 Brian Hatcher 1
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... Aug '16 coretta lioness 9... 15
Poll Johnny Leashore should apologize to Selma for: (Sep '08) Jul '16 Waldo 13
Selma Memories of Payday with Rip Torn Jul '16 Guest 1
lost child (Feb '10) Jun '16 Anonymous 3
District Attorney's Office Wins Another Murder ... (Dec '10) Jun '16 Topper 26

Selma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selma Mortgages