Posted in the Selma Forum
Since: Oct 10
Can you tell me who did the following?
1. Supports NDAA.
2. Supports drone use in the United States on Americans.
3. Supports TARP.
4. Supported the auto industry bailout.
5. Does not support immediately balancing the federal budget.
6. Believes in big government, as they have a track record of being a big spender while in office.
7. Supports the disastrous Federal Reserve.
8. Are on record as saying that the president should not question the "independence" of Federal Reserve.
9. Have stated that Federal Reserve chairman Bernanke did a good job during the financial crisis.
10. Felt as though Bernanke deserved to be renominated to a second term.
11. Oppose a full audit of Federal Reserve.
12. On record as saying that U.S. Treasury Secretary Geithner has done a good job.
13. Has promoted government mandates.
14. Has promoted mandated national health care.
15. Wall Street, more specifically the bailed out Goldman Sachs, absolutely showered this candidate with campaign contributions.
16. Does not want to eliminate the income tax or the IRS.
17. Wants to keep personal income tax rates at the same exact levels for the vast majority of Americans.
18. Is "open" to the idea of imposing a Value Added Tax on the American people.
19. Believes that the sexual predators working under the name TSA, are doing a great job.
20. Supported the renewal of the "Patriot" act.
20. Believes that the federal government should be able to indefinitely detain American citizens considered to be a "terrorist" (you will find that most government reports issued basically claim that nearly everyone is a "possible terrorist threat").
22. Believes that any American citizen suspected of being a "terrorist" can be killed by the president without trial.
23. Supports the practice of "extraordinary rendition".
24. Supports the job-killing agenda of the global elite.
25. Believes in the man-made global warming theory.
26. Supports the carbon tax scheme.
27. Supports strict gun control measures.
28. Has been pro-abortion most of his career.
29. Has history of nominating extremely non-liberty-minded judges.
30. Believes that it is the government's job to create jobs.
31. Believes that the president has the power to take the country to war without getting the approval of the U.S. Congress.
32. Plans to continue running up the government debt, even though we are already 16 trillion dollars in debt.
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|I Still Love You||Sat||allthisnmo||1|
|AL Who do you support for Public Service Commissio... (Oct '10)||Sat||Marita Owen||8|
|Keith George, convicted of shooting nephew so h...||May 15||Foest Gump||3|
|District Attorney's Office Wins Another Murder ... (Dec '10)||May 15||Yea_Right||15|
|angelfire website (Jan '07)||May 13||Selma101||7,321|
|WBFZ 105.3 is the New Black Panther Party (Aug '10)||May 10||Dan Presley||138|
|AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10)||May 4||Obamanation||697|