Who Am I? - "Lesser of Two Evils" Vot...

Who Am I? - "Lesser of Two Evils" Voting Quiz.

Posted in the Selma Forum

Since: Oct 10

Montgomery, AL

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Can you tell me who did the following?

1. Supports NDAA.

2. Supports drone use in the United States on Americans.

3. Supports TARP.

4. Supported the auto industry bailout.

5. Does not support immediately balancing the federal budget.

6. Believes in big government, as they have a track record of being a big spender while in office.

7. Supports the disastrous Federal Reserve.

8. Are on record as saying that the president should not question the "independence" of Federal Reserve.

9. Have stated that Federal Reserve chairman Bernanke did a good job during the financial crisis.

10. Felt as though Bernanke deserved to be renominated to a second term.

11. Oppose a full audit of Federal Reserve.

12. On record as saying that U.S. Treasury Secretary Geithner has done a good job.

13. Has promoted government mandates.

14. Has promoted mandated national health care.

15. Wall Street, more specifically the bailed out Goldman Sachs, absolutely showered this candidate with campaign contributions.

16. Does not want to eliminate the income tax or the IRS.

17. Wants to keep personal income tax rates at the same exact levels for the vast majority of Americans.

18. Is "open" to the idea of imposing a Value Added Tax on the American people.

19. Believes that the sexual predators working under the name TSA, are doing a great job.

20. Supported the renewal of the "Patriot" act.

20. Believes that the federal government should be able to indefinitely detain American citizens considered to be a "terrorist" (you will find that most government reports issued basically claim that nearly everyone is a "possible terrorist threat").

22. Believes that any American citizen suspected of being a "terrorist" can be killed by the president without trial.

23. Supports the practice of "extraordinary rendition".

24. Supports the job-killing agenda of the global elite.

25. Believes in the man-made global warming theory.

26. Supports the carbon tax scheme.

27. Supports strict gun control measures.

28. Has been pro-abortion most of his career.

29. Has history of nominating extremely non-liberty-minded judges.

30. Believes that it is the government's job to create jobs.

31. Believes that the president has the power to take the country to war without getting the approval of the U.S. Congress.

32. Plans to continue running up the government debt, even though we are already 16 trillion dollars in debt.
JustTheDude

Helena, AL

#2 Sep 10, 2012
I know....
huh

Auburn, AL

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Mittrach o'Rommny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
District Attorney's Office Wins Another Murder ... (Dec '10) Mar '18 The Porch 32
I hate black people (May '17) Feb '18 Anonymous 12
News Voter ID Laws Could Disenfranchise 1 Million Yo... (Sep '12) Jan '18 tomin cali 30
Pedophile Roy Moore Dec '17 Rocketdog 3
Ole Master Roy Dec '17 Southern Man 1
News What's causing the collapse of black-owned busi... (Apr '17) Dec '17 my guess is 4
News Discovery is a Star Trek series for the Trump era (Sep '17) Sep '17 William Kilborn 1

Selma Jobs

Personal Finance

Selma Mortgages