&fe ature=related

this is why people are poor....wake up people
trueamerica

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jun 2, 2012
bill

Montgomery, AL

#4 Jun 21, 2012
student loan debt is the next bubble to burst...if you are unemployed and have student loans, there is information that can help you.

google student loan forgiveness and learn about hr 4170...also on facebook
dclegislation

Montgomery, AL

#6 Jul 6, 2012
cuts to snap program coming.........

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/A...

The Senate derives its food stamp savings mainly by cracking down on fraud and on a practice of some states of giving households as little as $1 a year in heating assistance, even when they don't directly pay for heating, to make them eligible for increased food benefits. The House also stops this practice while restricting a system wherein states can provide food benefits to those whose assets exceed legal limits for food stamps as long as they receive some other welfare benefit. It ends Agriculture Department bonus payments to states that increase food stamp registrations

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate black people Aug 2 Dking89 3
New store coming where JcPenny was. Belk suppos... (Sep '14) Aug 2 Dan Presley 32
District Attorney's Office Wins Another Murder ... (Dec '10) Jun '17 The Dude 29
Blacks need to wipe the black off the face May '17 David long 1
News In Selma, Ala., Obama Proved that he is 'Black ... (Mar '15) Apr '17 Retribution 9
News What's causing the collapse of black-owned busi... Apr '17 Ttt 3
News SPD officer arrested on charges of rape (Jan '11) Apr '17 Linda Smith Perryman 22

Selma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selma Mortgages